How do you wh*Te subhumans feels about this?

How do you wh*Te subhumans feels about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/24/german-far-right-afd-politician-resigns-after-converting-islam/1061229001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you people use a star instead of an i when you spell white?

what makes muslims think taking over europe will make them suddenly peaceful and productive? i mean, you think the suicide bombings and sectarian violence will end in a muslims europe? do you h*nestly b*lieve that?

I feel like South America is not as bad an option as a lot of people want to make it out to be desu
Putin is flooding Russia with migrants and the balkans + surrounding slavic countries would not be able to withstand an Islamized Western Europe
I'm just one man, I'm worried about my descendants and what I can reasonably accomplish

It makes me want to systematically murder millions of brown people.

>wh*Te subhuman education

Your inferiority complex is showing

i'm black, you quasi-extinct wh*Te subhuman.

Blacks and shitskins will always be the true subhuman filth if this world

I could tell from the smell.

What exactly makes you want to kill your wife's children?
If Erdogan really advocates this notion of conquer. I think is really stupid that he is saying it out loud.
Muslims are already conquering europe, King Roach comentary could create an undesirable
reaction from wh*Te subhumans.

(((T*rks)))

i'm one of those, a turk living in France.
I will obey dear supreme leader.
Surely making them babies with a white girl, atleast 5-6 muslims and inchaalah all boys.

Why do T*rks love jews so much?

Shut your mouth amerimutt, jews are our greatest ally against arabs and k*rds

Initial reaction is that I don't think it's a real quote.

It is :D We are taking over in Germany :DDDD

>implying eastern euro countries wouldn't be able to withstand basket-case nations undergoing societal turmoil, strife and collapse

You are dumb user.

yes

it is.

DEUTSCHEBAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/24/german-far-right-afd-politician-resigns-after-converting-islam/1061229001/

Turks aren't arab subhumans stupid amerimongrel, when we reconstitute the empire we will exterminate all the arab and kurdish scum

I can just imagine it now. Me and my BLACK brothers marching into local wh*TOID town. We have just slaughtered every single wh*TOID soldier defending it and now we enter as victorious men. The wh*TOID women cower in fear but when they see OUR masculinity compared to the wh*TOID "men", they come out and embrace us.
These wh*TOID subhuman women take off our pants and began licking our BLACK penises and enjoy every second. Wh*TOID women line up to have our BLACK children!
YA KARA BOĞA!

I can smell your le 56

They will not even get to Greece.