Touch a few gymnasts

>touch a few gymnasts
>don't even fuck them
>get sentenced to up to 175 years in prison
wew

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/sports/i-have-signed-your-death-warrant-judge-tells-nassar-1.3773175
theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/24/larry-nassar-sentenced-sexual-abuse-gymnastics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he just slip his finger around the wet spot a few times? Basically what an OBYN gets paid for?

Wtf

>be mooslim
>rape 14 year old girl for 4 hours
>sacrifice her family for the prophet
>receive purple heart for diversity

watch him die so fast in the clink

he performed pelvic massages (a real procedure) on them without their consent lmao

I was just being flippant, that dude should go to jail

But seriously if the judge did say "I've just signed your death warrant" at the sentencing she should be investigated and potentially disbarred, that's really not appropriate

>175 years in prison
For what purpose? His rotting corpse is going to stink the place up so bad.

>a few
It was 150 jackass. Even if you only got 1 year a girl it adds up. Doctor was a freak.

Not defending what he did, but this is not justice, it's just pure revenge. None of those girls lives were ruined by what he did and made off far better then he ever did in his life. This country is a dead country

150 girls
1 year 2 months for each

The judge is a quack. Not disagreeing with the sentencing, but she talked a lot about herself. A lot of self agrandizement .

>she
Of course
Why do we let women do anything

>She

At last I truly see

Not white don't care

the parents of these gymnast are the ones that should be in trouble.

why would you ever let your child go into a room alone with a grown man?

> According to these allegations, Nassar committed sexual assault during medical examinations, ranging from inserting a finger in the gymnasts' vaginas and anuses, to fondling their breasts and genitalia. Nassar initially denied the charges, claiming he was performing legitimate medical procedures.

Fucking Canada state sponsor of terrorism...

Is he white ? He looks like an Italian but the name doesn't really sound European

150 underage girls. That's 1.15 years for every girl.

American "justice" system, America is a few steps removed from becoming a full on banana republic.

Lol the fucking state of the american justice system

>Arab in Germany would receive police protection instead and not even face prosecution
>jew wouldnt even get into the news

I hope this fuck burns

Why cant we hang sickfucks in the street anymore? This would probably be a good message to Skippy as well.

So that gets you a life sentence in Burgerland ? You get 6 months in France and you only do 1.

She does not noe de wey....

he got too much but blowing up a burger's no crime

I thought the judge was a complete joke. A total farce.

Is that really the state of American courts? A cacophony of hooting, shouting, clapping, whooping... is it a court of law, or a #MeToo rally?

Welcome to jewmerica

In France the guy would have gotten one prison sentence for all the rape cases put together, in the USA he basically got sentenced 150 times hence the ridiculous jail time he now has to serve.

apparently he did it to like 150 girls

lots of the parents literally knew. Their kids told them they were being molested and the parents ignored it because the gymnastics team was too important

Ive done stuff like this, how cucked am I?

Well boys it’s time to set a strict no females in business policy.

1. Do not even be a lone with a female
2. Mairrage has been killed by the Jews endorse cohabitation so if the woman leaves she doesn’t take your stuff.
3. Don’t ever fucking and I mean ever EVER EVER talk to non female friends.

Even the best woman in the world is inferior to the worst man in the world. I'll always have more respect for a 50 IQ Congolese than for any white woman.

I would go fucking crazy having to listen to some woman judge giving me moral lessons and bullshit, just get over stupid crap and send him to prison.

Why do they always have to make some emotional speech about victims.

>Be american
>Steal 1200 dollars
>Get a month sentence for every instance of stealing 1 dollar
>Be imprisoned for 100 years

>nassar
arab/indian name, probably christian

could the sentence be thrown out because of this? and he gets a mistrial?

I just don't get what it is with american courts and some stupid thot and / or some boomer-cunt judge making these stupid sob stories at the end.

Dumb fuck should've converted to Islam before these shenanigans

>alone
No user, they were in the room when he was finger popping their nubile, underage daughters. Frankly, I think his sentence should be commuted solely because of how dumb they all were.

He's going to be a portable punching bag in the prison that he's sent to.

Same situation with the Charlottesville judge who is also a woman. They're not good leaders because they weigh decisions over what's socially acceptable in society instead of the doctrine that they're supposed to follow.

It's why a lot of religious ministries prohibit them from being priests, women penalize those who don't break the rules of that doctrine and they give a heavy amount of leeway to rule breakers.

Blowing up a burger's _____ is not a crime.....

>how to get a mistrial

If you rob 1200 people, that would be appropriate.

The
>I've just signed your death warrant comment was real
ctvnews.ca/mobile/sports/i-have-signed-your-death-warrant-judge-tells-nassar-1.3773175
Also the judge looks like a nice Jewish gal to me.
(There are good pictures of her on the link)

>Sup Forums is defending a serial rapist for the sake of being contrarian

I don't know what I expected.

Anglos are completely submitted to their women, and some of the most prominent feminist """thinkers""" like Beauvoir or Badinter come from France. It's like we've created and embottled the poison and you drank it.

Last week there was still jewtube vids of him treating those thots. He grabs their ass and pussy right on camera and they don't say anything. Looked creepy but whatever asses have muscle in them so they need treated too

>(a real procedure
back in the 20s when doctors used to finger bang house wives to prevent hysteria

This, sometimes the true neckbeards come out of the woodwork so we can all have a laugh

No, it's time to set a strict "females have no rights" policy

And what's germanys courts doing about Muslims raping everything????

Whats fucking point of giving someone 175 years sentence? Jesus fuck just call it life sentence or even better shoot the bastards who receive life sentence.

Why do they keep people alive in prison who get life sentence whats the point?

I just called the cops on you

>theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/24/larry-nassar-sentenced-sexual-abuse-gymnastics

>Nassar had already been sentenced to 60 years in prison in a separate case, regarding child abuse images.

hmmmmm

>yes m’lady, I shall defend thine honor against the orcish hordes of NECKBEARDS!

this

gotta touch em all

>"This isnt about me"
>Proceeds to make the entire sentencing about her for the cameras

Really? 150 women got groped before one of them decided to say something?
God damn, what a bunch of dumb cunts.

>reddit is defending whore women who weren't even effected by this and ruining a guys life and all the women who were effected are still living perfectly good lives and are rich as hell
I expected nothing less from reddit cucks

yeah we're not huge fans of pedophile rapists

I know absolutely nothing about this but let's use my cynicism to guess what happened and see how close I am.

Parents who put their little girls through gymnast hell are looking for a hand-out and it's all on this evil mans head that they left them alone with?

Imagine making excuses for a sexual degenerate

>you can murder people and get less of a sentence

>“It is my honor to sentence you because, sir, you do not deserve to walk outside of a prison ever again,” judge said. “Anywhere you walk, destruction would occur to those most vulnerable.”

This
Worst part was her rattling on for 3 hours full of virtue and vagina
Made sure to remind us 30 times that she is in fact a woman, and strong

I respect his audacity, it takes some balls to give a teenager the shocker right in front of her mother and convince both of them it's a massage technique.

he'll be out in 90 years on good behaviour

>Sargon says that whiteness is a myth because not even the alt-right can properly encapsulate which ethnical origins can be considered white
>Argues that a proper classification has to be based on anthropological differences
>He says that merely classificating all fair skinned people is just racist and a method of the left to segregate citizens
I just dont see a problem here

It deters appeals. It says to lawyers "don't bother bringing this case back, you'll never succeed in reducing it significantly". Those jewish ratfuck lawyers could probably shave 10 years off, max, which for a sentence of 20 years would be significant and worth persuing. 165years is still dead in jail.

but if you murder a shit load of people you will get more. it's not one crime.

Giving women political power was the dumbest shit we've ever done in the entirety of human history.

This fucking country man. Testosterone levels are falling through the floor. Such a fucking disaster.

That was funny for all the wrong reasons.

Man you are retarded. This is more apt:If he molested 1 person 150 times, he probably would have gotten less time.

But what is worse, robbing 1200 people off their 1 dollar bill, or robbing 1 person off his 1200 dollar savings?

Because of the potential that the court got it wrong or the fact that new evidence may come to light that can clear the person found guilty. You can compensate for lost time but you can't bring someone back to life. It's the main reason why most places have removed the death penalty to begin with.

>Rape doesn't exist and anyone who says it does is Reddit

Have they called this Muslim immigrant a "white male" on the Jewish press sites, yet?

>Defending this fucking shit skin.
>Had it been any other country these motherfucker would have been allowed compensation and apology with only a fucking slap on the wrist.
TRAITORS LIKE YOU FUCKS DIE FIRST

>your muscles are tight and I have to stick my finger in your ass or pussy to massage them
>O-ok
I'd probably just deal with a sore muscle instead. Are field really at dumb to buy this shit?

he didn't take the 1200 all at once. he robbed the place 1200 different times.

Judges in America think life is an episode of law and order and they are a main character

>legitimate medical procedures
You seem to have overlooked this factoid

It should piss you off more that the parents let this happen due to their obsession with gymnastics.

The parents deserve it, fucking cockblockers man

Ehm, It's 2018, it's about time proper procedure and conduct gets discarded as the patriarchal artifacts they are!

*raises fist*
COME ON SISTAHS

>MUH BASED SHIT SKIN DOCTOR DINDU NUFFIN
>ALL THESE WOMEN ARE WHORES!

Almost all Democrat politicians in Murica seem to be lawyers, judges, attorneys and law students, i wouldn't be suprised if she was trying to gain some points to up her career so she can eventually be a politician.

The fucking 2 ton make-up judge with fake eyebrows, that made those chessy comments because the cameras were present made me cry out in laughter. What a fucking joke of a judge.
It's obvious that he got the massive sentence because this whole mess became mainstream.

But who cares.

Proof that women shouldn't be allowed to be judges. It's the equivalent of a manlet being a police officer.

ayy. back in December FBI said that two of my HDDs are still up at Quantico. They are encrypted with TC and have really really long passphrases on them. I got a few of my flash drives back, but the laptops, phones, desktop, and keyboard are probably gone for good. The gun I signed over rights to last month. Couldn't get a public defender because I had/made too much money

The thoughtcrime that you are arrested for in Russia is just different thoughtcrime than what we are arrested for over here. The books were Terrorism and War by Zinn and the lame af Recipes for Disaster: An Anarchist Cookbook by CrimethInc that someone gave me in a secret santa exchange.

You ever had a female boss?

They're all power hungry cunts. Give a woman an ounce of power and she'll try to take over the world. Every single time.

How many fucking countries fell to women whispering poison into the ears of men?

>l e g i t

>e

>g

>i

>t

Since there's 1200 victims, it's treated as a larger problem to society.

If I was him I'd give Makayla Maroney scolpolamine, dress her up in high heels, seamed nylons, white lace garter belt and spandex miniskirt with a see through blouse, paint her face up like a whore then walk her down the Las Vegas strip at 2:00 AM with my greased thumb totally buried in her anus and two or three fingers in her sopping wet pussy for all the world to see. Maybe have big strings of sticky jism gluing her hair to her face...

Technically, there is no reason why Larry Nassar should be imprisoned. He poses no significant threat when it comes to re-offending or committing similar offenses. In terms of containment, revocation of his medical license and listing him as a registered sex offender should be entirely sufficient as a treatment.

Prisons should only be used as a method of containing violent antisocial offenders who are a significant threat to civil society. Larry Nassar is not a significant threat now that he has been exposed. Ergo, there is no reason to lock up Larry Nassar.

The justification people will use for Larry Nassar’s sentencing is that what he did was “wrong”. This, of course, carries the implication that right and wrong are objective values. In turn, this opens the door to cavalcade of questions: How did we arrive at these fixed definitions? By what process is morality determined? How is morality anything other than a matter of faith? Does the state now have the authority to dictate right and wrong? Is the codifying of morality into the law not simply a method of saying that some beliefs are more valid than others?

And it goes on and on. Here is the simple paradox I present: if we accept that Larry Nassar be punished in an inefficient and wasteful manner due to finding his actions extremely distasteful, then by that metric, am I not entitled to have the college staff that has bungled my schedule executed? It may be inefficient and wasteful, but I find their actions extremely distasteful and thus, they must be punished.