Well Boys, it looks like its happing

Trump will release the FISA MEMO! Get in here lads

twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/956176748856729601

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/956176748856729601
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
wsj.com/articles/trump-starts-his-trade-war-1516755083
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This State of the Union is going to be wild.

Rest in piss Democrats

when?

Didn't check the whole board, but I'll bump this one for Based Gaetz

this is going to be a good year

>twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/956176748856729601
They said likely next week. State of the union baaaayyyybbbeeeeee

USA, USA, USA!

>"I'll release my tax returns after the election"

Please hold your breath while you wait

Bump

Somehow rumored tax evasion is somehow more important than widespread corruption in the FBI.

Lefties are adorable :)

It's not required by the law so I really don't care, but being that he did say it I'm sure he will eventually. I assume it will be for 2017 and he will show an income of $1 and that should really piss off the left

Bump

He emailed them to Hillary.

kek. Just like the Fake News Awards!

I was listening to the liberal trash NPR radio station today. I do so for opposition research. They STARTED their morning news cycle by talking about the FISA memo. They can't avoid the subject any longer. But nearly the whole segment was about these liberal buzzword topics. Be weary of them:

>Just a list of talking points
>All Republicans were involved in this memo, no Democrats
>Not verifiable
>Nobody knows that the memo is about anyways lol who cares
>Conspiracy theory
>Trump & Republicans are trying to attack our nation

Keep posting #ReleaseTheMemo. They're going to surpress it even more

They love the FBI I guess. They can’t stop licking boots and blowing establishment cock

even on conservative talk radio, the AP reports inbetween are mini NPR snippets at this point.
They are trying to discredit the memo in Americans' eyes before anyone reads it. The sooner it is released the better.
Also, NPR plays classical music late at night, so it isn't a complete trash station.But for news, yea no.

it’s true. doesn’t matter the channel, doesn’t matter the show- the (((news))) on the hour and half-hour is pure propaganda.

obama is getting fat

Man, that is ridiculous, they need to cut that shit down to just the chairs and cameras in back. They have the authority

Agreed.

Wew lad

dream is over

CABAL

NPR has been making a shift back to the right recently they just had an article where they referred to illegal immigrants and actually called them illegal immigrants, not dreamers or undocumented. They were even pretty good a year ago I was listening to a black guy they had on talking about racism and he said he experienced almost no racism growing up in a rural town and he didn't experience it until he met leftists trying to coddle and baby him because of his skin.

How badly do you want to start a fire in there and lock them in.

IT BEGINS.

IT'S NOT OFFICIAL. Read the article in his tweet. This is merely Gaetz stating his opinion that he believes Trump will allow the release. Intel committee must first approve the release before it goes to the Prez.

underrated

SOON
O
O
N

This is it
It’s over
Muellerpf is finished

Destroying a republic has never been so fun. MAGA!

Bumping

YEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!

How soon was this fine gentleman denounced as a Russian android?

All this is saying is that IF the intel committee holds a vote and sends it to Trump, he'll go ahead and release it. Wasn't this already expected? The question is, why isn't the intel committee already voting on this. Everything I've read says this could be done in less than a day and the intel committee hasn't even tried to gather a vote. When the intel committee says they'll actually vote to put it on the POTUS' desk, then we have some real happenings.

God damn did any of you fasggots even check to see that the tweet is fake. Seriously though, why go through all this trouble when we know the memo will get released eventually.

please stop posting the 56% meme

Finally

really?

>NPR has been making a shift back to the right recently
Let's not exaggerate. It hasn't shifted to the right, it's shifted from "slightly left of Bernie Sanders" to "slightly left of Mark Warner".

lol are you guys still on about the tax returns? if I were you I'd be getting my resume in order.

it really just shows how bad CNN and NYT and all them have gotten, that NPR is actually starting to look unbiased by comparison.

Make It Good

>Democrats corrupt as shit
>Planning on running the country into the ground by filling it with shit-headed mongoloids
>Stealing millions of dollars from American citizens.
>Literally want to remove the US republic in favor of a world government.

>Republicans use legal political process' to release a memo that indicates what the democrats have been doing.

>Z0MFG REPUBLICANS ARE SO EVIL

Fuck you and fuck the boat Obama road your ass in on.

i agree.
this years recursive was astronomical fractal frogs best get yet
rolling bigly if boolean=true !throwexception stack overflow

Their coverage of the government shutdown went as follows:

>You know a spending bill didn't make it past the senate.
>According to our polls most people blame the republicans!
>Last time the government shutdown our polls also indicated that republicans were responsible.
>But then the Obamacare website crashed and people seemed to have forgotten about how the Republicans shut down the government!
>Here's a sob story about a "dreamer."

NPR is what I use to get me worked up for work, it makes me feel like I'm going to walk through the walls.

This is funny.

Trump will let the left keep bringing this up right up to the 2020 election, then he will release them, and show that all the top dems are taking more deductions than he is.

It will blow up in their face. Just like Rachael maddows little Trump tax exclusive.

The salt would be glorious. I hope he does this now.

It's *Rowed you ignorant mongrel.

>having to resort to pointing out spelling errors
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE DEMOCRAPS

This is so true. The left is far more more recist than the right. Their whole platform is based on identity politics. They are constantly putting people into little categories, and trying to pander to each group based on market researched stereotypes.

So who will arrest Obama? Metro PD? FBI? CIA? ICE?

US Marshalls

Obama getting arrested will be one episode to remember. I still remember my bluepilled days when I thought he was a cool guy.

Thank you for your input, redit

The Runaway Train. Next stop: Jewville

get your priorities in order. black lives don't matter as much as daca. no spics means end of democracy as we know it. we've come too far to just hand over america to the constitutional republic

CIA niggers and the nigger cattle getting owned
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

>washington examiner
fake news

Pathetic

What the fuck user do you have a source for that??

RELEASE THE FUCKING MEMOS

We are witnessing the end of the Democrat Party, and the national disgrace of the FBI.

I once cherished and respected the FBI. I was a real law enforcement fanboy. Then Comey ruined it all. This is what you get from a Clinton crony.

This is what your brain looks like when you've been brainwashed into the cult of Trump.

The truly sad part is the realization that there are people here who actually believe this is true

The Commie leak was the killshot. Texts about secret societies inside the FBI was the nail in the coffen. No one is defending the FBI except the left except left news anchors

Good goy, keep believing your mainstream medias.

Your brains are rotted to the core. You've been consumed by tribalism and partisan politics to the point at which you can no longer function or think as a rational person.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Ironic. You'll stay dissonant to the end, huh?

I mean, there is fanfiction.net if Nunes really wants to publish his

Bump

Really? Cause I identify myself as a liberal, registered Democrat, from the great state of Pennsylvania. My political positions have not changed since the War in Iraq began.

I am a frequent Sup Forums Sup Forums user because this seems to be the last place truly free speech is allowed to flourish, even with all it's less desirable parts.

The left, and the overton window, has moved away from me. I have not moved at all from my political positions.

The only way the Democratic Party can ever recover and reform itself is when Hillary Clinton is behind bars. This is something I deeply believe, as a democrat.

Y'ALL READY FOR A TRADE WAR, BOYS? Seems that after he cut taxes drastically for business, Trump is also serious about 50% tariffs on certain finished goods shipped to America. Almost like we shouldn't be the worlds piggy bank.

wsj.com/articles/trump-starts-his-trade-war-1516755083

it is released...its on the NSA website as well as infowars

The classical music is the only reason I'd be remotely sad if NPR sank into obscurity. They're really fucking good at classical music, and it kills me that i know of no other organization that could take up the torch in their absence...

link faggot

can someone do that thing with the stars above ((Them))?

If i see another fucking user say that the 99-page FISA court ruling *IS* the memo, I'll burn the entire internet down to its tubular foundation

>opposition research
yep, the only reason I listen to their BS. It is comical at times.

any way to see the full article?

Burn down the internet? Your gonna answer to BIG BAD al gore

>implying it isn't a dump truck

Sorry, senpai, no dice. I was able to get it to load once from a link on Facebook but now it's cock-blocked me.

thats not the memo we are looking for, alex jones knew what he was doing when he misled with public with that 100 page memo that had already been released to the public for months.

Because tarrifs are a good idea right?
If you defend tarrifs you're literally retarded.

> Netherlands
> explaining to me how I should feel about finished goods pouring into my country and undercutting all local manufacturers using Squatemalan labor and Chinese parts in a "special economic zone"
Get bent, tulip.

Doesn’t matter trump is going to break under questioning by mueller. You retards are done.

tarifs 4 life. china has them too and everyone is literally begging to buy their shit. but chinks buying our shit? no thanks.