What is the absolutely most edgiest belief you hold?

What is the absolutely most edgiest belief you hold?

Blacks are naturally violent and stupid and it can’t be fixed

Eugenics is the way forward for humanity

That ain't edgy.

that polygonal design is more aesthetic than smooth art

The world is not worth saving and should be burned to nothing.

The same force that drives animals to evolve is the same force that we know as "The Invisible Hand of the free market".

I wish everyone at le_donald would die in a housefire

That’s common sense faggot

My family was watching "My 600 lb Life" last night and I said "these people belong in a landfill"
My mom got really upset, my dad agreed with me

Satanism is the ultimate form of rebellion against kikes

humans follow a supply/demand curve, IE more humans = humans are less valuable, less humans = humans are more valuable

quality > quantity

The 1% uses marxists to polarize the society into two easily managable extremities who will endlessly fight over mundane bullshit instead of focusing on real threats.

Big asses are gross in most cases

Political labels are for sheep

The world is a cube.

We should bring back the guillotine, and make death penalty more widespread. (Aka life in prison = guillotine sentence)

Kiddie diddlers (before peuberty) and those guilty of equivalently ghastly crimes are publicly drawn and quartered.

Dear gods that was fucking retarded

Pffftt hahahaha

Faggot

The Han are the most destructive race on Earth yet we're told nothing about it.

lmao.

kek

Hahahaha good guy. Your mom disagreeing is why women shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

that Dan "the best thing about twenty eight year olds is, there are twenty of them" Schneider is Jamie Lynn Spears baby daddy and is the one who mindfucked amanda bynes from all the rape

The Christian God is real.

Empathy will be the downfall of the white race

thats not edge Poland, thats the truth.

You know nothing!!! Yet.

The dark side is stronger

If a woman is being raped/attacked by migrants, you should not help or intervene

It's OK to be white.

Christians should stop going to (((Church)))

kek
I believe that Europeans should completely colonize Africa and sterilize every black on the continent. We won't be murderers but in one generation they will be gone. Why is the most fertile resource rich land on Earth devoted to nigger cannibalism and aids?

The world is a vampire

woman should never have a say in political matters

Heresy will be the downfall of sweet Europa

Taxation is theft and literally all soldiers/policemen who work for the government and enforce their thievery deserve a shot in the head

Death row inmates should be made to fight to the death and it should be broadcast on television

Plagues are useful and we are long overdue.

that earth is flat, but it's not just a belief, it's the Trhuth.

I think the Nazis kinda had the right idea

The Jews are also literally turning earth into Hell. Hell will be reincarnation as a poor nigger or an average Muslim.

the military-industrial complex should be furthered and we should cut off all foreign aid to poor countries, for environmental reasons alone

Satanists should be executed

to many edges.

If society is to improve natural selection must favor noble traits over ignoble, which necessitates state control over reproduction.
Birth control should be provided by the state and, if not mandatory, heavily promoted.
All racists and tribalists should be fought, including Jews, Gypsies, White Nationalists, etc.

Heh FPH, the best kind of hate.

Yeah probably

I respect women as my equal.

Steak well done is superior to any other doneness.

People with sub 100 IQ should be... dealth with.

Or we dump the so called safety net and let the lower classes fight it out

We should euthanize mental disabilities in and outside of the womb. This includes extreme cases of Autism, sorry Sup Forums.

Fag

That's pretty edgy ain't gonna lie.

Plus, around 95% of US blacks should be deported to West Africa and sterilized as a part of the transfer process.

women shouldnt have a say in matters

fixed

That its okay to be black

You monster.

10000 years of evolution and selection could do it.

Ah yes, because letting people fight it out is exactly how you promote noble traits. It certainly doesn't make the most ruthless backstabbing cunts win. Yes, just keep the rabble fighting amongst themselves while the rich run off with their money. You're a genius kiwi-kun.

We should bring back inquisition to hunt down and eliminate global luciferianism.

Third wave feminism is its own sort of cancer, but first and second wave feminism destroyed society by literally doubling the amount of job seekers in the work force and allowing politicians to divide people along gender lines.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate women. If anything, first and second wave feminism did more harm to women themselves than anyone else.

Minor case of cuckery here - lol jk

Pedo's deserve the gas chamber

Ooooooh, I like this one.

Humanity should be wiped out, no survivors

Bro thats retarded. Satanism = judaism

Taylor swift isn't attractive

It's the only way to ethically control population. The other way is to release a manufactured pathogen to kill 90% of the population.

that every thing is exactly as it seems and that the mainstream news is the best most trusted source for information. Commercials are completely and totally allowed and all broadcasts SHOULD be 50/50 content and commercial.
All humans are born equal and their actions and inactions are what defines them. I never took a biology class and that's perfectly ok since everyone is the same inside and out.

My believe that women shouldn’t vote and that the man is the leader of the family. Common sense on Sup Forums but not extremely edgy here in the Netherlands.

the only way to end world hunger is to let them starve

At least niggers are legal , hate mexicans with a passion

Hitler was a fucking commie

But extremely edgy here in the Netherlands*

Asian people are not attractive.

Not edgy, many people agree. But I guess you can call it edgy on Sup Forums, ironically.

Kikes are satanists

If you live in a country but you hate it, you should be deported.

Eugenics is the best way to achieve world peace, because the problems of the world is not ideas, it's biology. There will never be peace with a world composed of modern humans. We need to breed better humans than currently exist. Even White people are shit, but we're less shit than most other types of people. That is why our genes must survive as a template to work from. China will probably engineer superchinks way before we do anything though because we're too moral to genetically modify humans.

More taytay for us!

That women should be required to wear burkas. Cock-teasing women are nigger-tier.
>InB4 t. Achmed

Religion and morals get in the way of progress for humanity

The ETERNAL ANGLO is the cause of all suffering.

Abortion should be legal, but only because the kind of people who think it's cool to murder unborn children shouldn't reproduce anyway.

No, Jews fear Satan, it is their adversary. He is the darkness within nature and the bestial essence which is the true spirit of man. He is the forbidden powers of the dark side
Black Magick is forbidden in all forms of Judaism, they believe the qlippoth corrupts the soul of the dark practitioner and brings chaos to the world that in not in harmony with their ''god's'' creation

Absolute madman

I wouldn't mind if my tax dollars were going to abortion because the people who get abortions are better off not reproducing to protect our species from liberalism and keep the people of color's population numbers down.

>when your sister's pussy tastes like dad's cock

They are the worst. Literal trash goblins. They work so hard is a meme that only people who have never worked with them spout off.

They are lazy as fuck and feel entitled to everything.

The black sun represents Lucifer

THE MOST EXTREME THING IS THAT WHEN i WAS 17 OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL i ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY THOUGHT LIKE THIS.

God's hand needs to be forced in order to bring in an age of prosperity.

Not really a belief, but my edgiest fetish/fantasy is
>Have gf to public places to convince guys to come to her place and that she has a medieval fetish
>Depend on how I feel, the more orcish or more elfish, the better
>Hide somewhere with a real sword
>Wait until gf says some buzzword and both of them are in costumes
>COME RIGHT THE FUCK OUT OF NOWHERE, STEALING "THIER" FAIR MAIDEN AND ACTUALLY KILLING THEM
>gf either praises me for saving her from the orcs or role plays as getting raped by me
>Dispose of the body, possibly put parts of his body in a plant to give to the victim's family
What's Sup Forums's fetish?