I've been thinking about starting a Classical Liberal/Right-Wing Libertarian Political party in the Netherlands since...

I've been thinking about starting a Classical Liberal/Right-Wing Libertarian Political party in the Netherlands since the most popular "Liberal" party here (The VVD) has turned into neocon cancer, and there really seem to be no good alternatives, thoughts, Sup Forums?

Free markets and traditional culture are always nice things, especially in such a beautiful country. I see nothing wrong with your plan, I just have no idea how feasible it is for the Netherlands right now.

Liberalism a shit, just fuck off instead.

>wat is pvv

>Political party in the Netherlands
Is it gonna include defending the dutch right to LARP as a nigger every christmas season?

>I've been thinking about starting a Classical Liberal/Right-Wing Libertarian Political party in the Netherlands
Why would you do that?

Liberalism has been a disaster, guided by conservatism it has wrecked the west.

I mean, that's a good question, but I think that inevitably there are enough people in my shoes who think there are no political parties that even remotely represent our beliefs, Currently the only parties opposed to islamic immigration for example are the PVV (Party For Freedom), Which is not a good option since they want to outright ban islamic practice altogether, and are extremely left-wing on economic issues, and FvD, which is a better option but still is plagued with many flaws (which includes their representative being a fucking moron), So, inevitably I think we have a decent chance and there is enough demand for a truly liberal party here (If my social circle is to be believed).

Yes

Get your LARP on niggerpete!

>leftypol

So what are your viewpoints exactly, and how are they different from current parties like PVV and Lijst Thierry Baudet?

Fuck off.

>truly liberal party here
Feels weird hearing that word used to describe an ideology of freedom.

I'm not sure how the political system in the Netherlands works, but I would say starting small is a good idea. See if you can appeal to native dutch, proletarian frustration.

Pic related is Rothbard's strategy for an American libertarian party (obviously was not followed by our LP, lol). See if that can be tailored to dutch interests.

>how are they different from current parties like PVV and Lijst Thierry Baudet?

>Taxation
make the top marginal tax rate 26% with a gross income of €259.896, and get rid of the bottom marginal tax rate
>Healthcare
Leave it to the free market
>European Union
Reform so that countries have more power over legislation / basically exactly what the SP wants
>immigration
Close doors
>Drugs
Legalize it
>Euthenasia
Legalize without restrictions, as long as its consensual, no one should have a say in the matter, including the goverment.
>higher education
stop subsidizing it

these oppose both FvD and the PVV the most, probably

The first you need are more dutchs.

Seems like a good basis to start with thanks user

Liberalism ends in globalism/progressivism, always.

doesn't have to

Idk where you got that conclusion from, user.

To be entirely honest I don't think PVV even has opinions about these things. They say whatever fits them.

I agree with you on some points though. Especially the drugs/euthanasia parts.

I also want to add that I want to make freedom of school choice more a thing here, that includes getting rid of the regulations on private education, legalization of home education and just generally encourage the people to not send their children to public education institutions.

Any society that does not base its fundamental principles on volk is doomed to become a multicultural, multi-racial society, because you allow degeneracy (liberty), and immigrants (egalitarian thinking, refusal to care about race, morality > ethnicity).

so you're a libertarian that believes the EU should exist. nice meme.

I dont support immigration at all, and I believe the EU's only purpose should be trade, nothing more nothing less

Youre not gonna achieve anything because you lack both the charisma and the memetic guerillas currently employed by fvd. If you want to do something infiltratr pvv vvd cda fvd whatever and try to influence.

I'll make more of an influence by creating my own party, can tell you that, and maybe, but that can be learned, charisma isn't an inherent trait of humans.

Dont larp be realistic. Muh im genius. You cant do anything by yourself. If you have strong ideas find people to seed your vision. So political parties.

Why does that have to be in other people's parties?

hello redit im dave rubin ask my anything

I am a classical liberal who stands for freedom of speeches and markets individualism.
Lockean healthcare, combined with Rothbardian workers rights and some Randian welfare to top it off.
If we don't fight the social studies warriors they will take our videogames away and we will all die.
That half my fans are a bunch of race-realist pseudonazis doesn't matter, think about the frozen peaches.
Also I am funded by the koch brothers, but that doesn't matter to my audience of teenagers.
How are you going to fight cultural marxism, fellow reditors?

Which, might I add, don't share my liberal views in the slightest?