I just rewatched and cried as always, why does this show always get me?

I just rewatched and cried as always, why does this show always get me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD8JgRsh5ro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vivid Strike made me cry.

I haven't watched it yet, should I?

if you like loli wrestling and autistic schoolhouse assault breakdowns, yes

movie 3 never

Me too.

Best Nanoha season since As. I just wish Nanoha had been in it.

>I just wish Nanoha had been in it.
But she was.

It's fuckin subarashiiii dakara
YES

Official art

>Fate's feis

I can't stand the shape of them. They look like bad implants.

My waifu > your waifu

Nanoha Reflection
rejoice....but this is totally spin off from psp game tho.... so no Strikers yet

Fuuka is a good girl.

There is a Fuuka doujin that exists now with her and Ein, but it's apparently about them getting fucked by the cats.

You must be referring to some other doujin since that one is about Fuuka having a dream about Rinne dressing and acting like Huura.

There are plenty of Fuuka x Rinne doujins already, but there is another one where the cats turn into humanoid furries and fuck them, not even sure to who that one appeals to.

I'm talking about this one

It's a fucking damn shame because Fuuka looks like she's drawn really well.

I'll assume you cried because Precia is a terrible villain, right?

If you don't like Fuuka, I don't like you.

I like Fuuka and you.

It gets me because it reminds me what the franchise had become since.

Depends. Do you like lolis? If the answer is yes, the avoid it far away.

I wish Nanoha and Fate were my moms.

Vivio is one lucky girl.

Hayate looks strange

She's Signum. Do you guys remember Signum? She used to be a badass.

Now she looks after Miura.

[ Absolutely Disgusting ]
I have no idea, how they managed to fuck this up even more...
But it seems, they found a way...

It looks fine.

Because Fate is so fricken hot that never being able to put it in her will lead any man to ruin and despair

Fate is basically perfection.

Twelve episodes of Fate vs Signum fights when?

I don't need plot or anything. Just twelve episodes of Fate and Signum sparring while their devices trade banter.

>Hayate with literally no ass.
>Fate with some silicon bumps, sticked to her chest.
>Nanoha's body, looks like it was hit by a truck.
Sure, everything's fine here...
Except for all the things that are fucking wrong.

It supposed to be a promotional poster, for a fucking Movie.
But it looks like it was taken straight from some crappy, deviantart wannabe artist...

It's fine

Raising Heart you fucking tease.

You can see the nipples in the movie can you not?

>Danke
Those fights were so rad.

Yes you can.
Back in the days, they really were pushing it to the limits.
youtube.com/watch?v=QD8JgRsh5ro

>while their devices trade banter.
>Get Set
>JAVUL
>Zanber Form
>[german]
>Photon Lancer
>[more german]
Fuck it, take my money

That could just be a chapter in Innocents.

>Those fights were so rad.
"I don't think I can end this without killing you. Will you forgive my immaturity?"

"There is no need. Because I will be the one to win this fight."

----

"It is a pity we met this way. In another life, we could have been friends."

"There is still time for that."

"No! We cannot stop anymore."

"Then I will stop you."

I don't care how cheesy it sounds, it was hype as fuck.

Their arms looks like Popeye's arms.

Those power staves are heavy. They have nuclear accelerators and sophisticated AI in them. Very expensive.

Lutecia is my waifu!

Alright guys hear me out.

Mahou Shoujo Feito Testarossa prequel series:
>One training episode
>Eleven episodes of Fate going around beating the shit out of things
>One backstory episode mixed in around the middle of the season explaining where Fate got her badass black cape
>Final episode, final scene syncs up with her appearance in MSLN

Too beautiful

>Eleven episodes of Fate getting the shit beat out of her by mom
Fixed. I'd watch that.

I'd honestly rather have a spin-off about whatever the crap yuuno and chrono were doing during strikers

Everyone would/

Who?

Hurting Fate is NOT ok

I mean by someone other than Nanoha

I mean by Nanoha in bed

It's okay sometimes

I mean during sexy time.

Yeah, sexy time.

Because Nanoha and Fate are the best magical girl couple, how can anyone else ever compete?

By the way I ordered these and they got """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""lost in the mail"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" so I fully suspect someone here of having two new bardiche and raising heart keychains.

That's what you get for using SAL.

Yeah, she's walking.

the ferret librarian that was written out so they could remove all peer males for the lesbo-fan market despite actually having a neat relationship with nanoha (romantic or not) and the spaceship captain that was already taken and fairly cool despite being a complete jobber
on another note though, romance doesn't even fit in this series between all the action and every relationship feels very poorly developed and more like it's just there because they're both cute girls, especially since nanoha and fate never talk about anything besides work or other people

That's mean user

If I had a billion dollars

I probably shouldn't laughed, as hard as i did.

Never when Precia is involved.

It's common practice to remove unpopular characters from long running franchises with big casts, there is no science behind that, Yuuno and Chrono had no real appeal in a cast full of cute lesbians.

>bardiche
>talking

>Chrono and Yuuno
>Unpopular
I can name over 5 female characters less popular than them.

honestly I could see them being more popular than almost everyone introduced in strikers that wasn't initially a bad guy
the one episode of strikers yuuno showed up in was pretty enjoyable
and chrono though is a total jobber his entire role as a character was basically to make nanoha look better by failing at his job

They gave the world more balance. We needed cute boys to balance out cute girls. Give boys their mahou shounen shield and sword and magic magical kamen rider fantasy too.

Also made the world more likely since there are boys as well as girls with varying amounts of magical abilities.

>chrono though is a total jobber
To who?

For the record Chrono's only desicive defeat was at the hands of disguised Lotte as one of the Masked Men in A's and he pay the favor back by defeating both Lieze Twins in the finale. On S1 he was arguably a way more efficient mage from beginning to end than either Nanoha and Fate (NanoFate joined forces to open way through Precia's Mecha army while Chrono decimated it on his own) and in the manga he kicked the latter's ass in an official combat test.

He was kicked upstairs into a high rank desk job because he was too competent and could steal the spotlight from the main cast.

Those are shadows not nipples.

We need more manly, muscular men in this franchise to counteract the gay. Or reinforce it.

Based on what I've seen in Dragon Ball Super lately, this counts as a "muscular man"

Agreed. Light shines brighter in contrast to a dark background.
Hence, we require heterosexuality in moderationas background characters and amles so that Yuri can shine brighter.

Signum would have given Zest more snu snu than he could ever handle had he not died from space ebola.

Tell me about Hayate.

A cripple reborn

She's good with kids?

Kids are good with her too.

Don't you feel pathetic for living your life in this insanely pathetic and obsessive way?
Spending every single day trying to spite and harass people for not liking what you like, when you like shit that is objectively bad.
Why can't you just move on with your life? Oh right, because you have nothing else other than trying to attack people on the internet.

>spin off from psp game
But Nanoha series itself is spin off.

Vivio x Hayate is my favorite ship