BBC accidentally redpills people on Muslim immigration

>BBC releases a documentary called "White Fright: Divided Britain"
>Shows how Muslim immigration/integration is an abject failure in English towns
>They tried to frame it in the usual white flight/racist Brits light
>When you remove all the needless politicians & talking heads whats left is prime redpill material

youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well?

Seems like a push to normalize reverse-integration: native populations are readily expected to integrate themselves and accommodate to non-native cultures.

At which point will "voting with your feet" become a hate crime?

>over the last 10 years in this area the white british population has dropped by half

We are doomed.

>I wrote in my report, the pace and scale of immigration has possibly being too much

Really? Just possibly?

have a bump while i watch

>BBC
Sup Forums BTFO

Muslims can only win in the major cities, rest of Britain is 99% white

what about magna carta, you fucking mongrel? what about English justice tradition? what about separation of power? what about modernism and enlightment? what about Victorian values?
not good enough to be part of British Values?

Modernism and enlightenment led to the degeneracy that we see today. The separation of church and state is what allowed the cuckoldry and degeneration of society, because people abandoned Christianity and moved away from the church.

Unironically, Muslims are closer to Victorian values than any white people are today.

Stop being a faggot, user. There's a reason why Muslims are winning and that's because they're not degenerates. Rather than acknowledging this, we bury our head in the sand and pretend that being a fag or a cuck is a good thing because "durr hurr at least da Mooslims hate it."

>we should be integrated a lot more

I like that this man points out their failure, but he's deluded if he thinks they'll ever integrate now. The only way that could possibly happen is if we forcibly dispersed them equally across the country. But if we had the power to do that, we might as well throw them out of the country.

If you "integrated" them, then race-mixing would go through the roof. The reason why the government wants them "integrated" is because they want to accelerate the extinction of white people.

Daily reminder that gang-banging murdering Blacks are considered "integrated", and Muslims that go around raping and drinking are also "integrated". The Muslims they're after are the religious type that stick to their own areas and don't bother white people. Those are the ones they want integrated.

We were perfectly fine with our British values until we opened the floodgates. This is simply proof civic nationalism doesn't work with mass immigration.

Its less the 'pace and scale' more the ethnic and culturally genocidal outcome that's the problem.

What I mean is if you disperse them equally, they wouldn't be concentrated in high enough numbers to cause the extinction of whites. It's them who would be bred out instead. Of course the higher the number that need dispersing, the more unlikely the chance of this working. But as I say, I’d prefer to see them removed.

RWDS

Would you prefer a glass that is 100% water or 90% water and 10% shit? Any race-mixing whatsoever is bad.

Outbreeding is a meme, all non-white genes into the white genepool is contamination. It's infinitely better for Blacks and Muslims to be stuck in ghettoes, quarantined to their own parts than to come and start breeding your daughter right in your neighbourhood.

We're really starting to hate the nazis here. . .

/mbmc/

Has anyone watched the full 30 minute version of this programme? I'm just wondering if it's worth watching or if this had all the good parts.

I did, this had all the good parts. From what I can tell it was mainly politicians/EDL people cut out, basically anything that skews and politicises the video.

Worth a watch if you're interested but it's mainly the boring bits that have been left out.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll stick with this, it's depressing enough.

That was obviously staged. A person would not ask a question she would want an answer to in a non native language if talking to a speaker of her native language.
Those guys are reading or have memorised those questions. I mean how opportune those questions could be and how well prepared the teacher was for the answer?

>mfw people accuse muslims of forcing women to wear a veil

I'm black so my perspective is going to be different since i'm not clouded by bias. To be frank, I don't feel for sorry for the native brits in this situation at all. Like, those muslims didn't just teleport into the UK, the native brits let them in, and then allowed them to live there for generations on end. Not only that but you didn't even setup any real criteria for the type of pakis you let in. I'm sorry, but what did you expect to happen here? It always blows my mind how some whites on Sup Forums cry about being displaced when its your race that is directly responsible for bringing non-whites to the west and then race mixing with them.

You do the same in America too. You cry about blacks, but you brought us here, not only that but you decided to end jim crow and interracial marriage laws and then let white leftist create and enforce integration polices. For a group of people who swear you don't want to live around non-whites, boy do you have a bizarre way of showing it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The native brits made a choice, whether bad or good, its ultimately irrevocable, learn to live with it and stop whining for sympathy, shit is beyond pathetic.

>this reddit post

How can you write so much despite knowing nothing about the situation? You didn't even mention colonialism, holy shit, you'd think that would be an open goal for a nigger but clearly not lol

Good analysis

alas, South-East is like this. My town is pretty much 98% white, the only others I see are students from China.

You're forgetting about the mixed children. I don't want the white race to end up as a bunch of octroons

This is fucking depressing. I should have visited 15 years ago when there were still white people there. The entire area must smell like Piss now.

The Jews brought them here against the people's will

>a-at least I still have rural areas
for now

I'b black so obviously I'm not biased at all. Lol okay.

(((The white race))) did it. But to be fair to you, the actual white race had a large part in it and didn't do anything to stop it after the war in the UK apart from the ramblings of Enoch Powell who destroyed his career overnight for mentioning that this could be a problem.

the people were not consented, hang yourself

We also used to have a reputation, because of our brand of Protestantism, for being stuffy and uncooperative.

Bring back the 1662 Common Prayer Book.

>You do the same in America too. You cry about blacks, but (((you))) brought us here, not only that but (((you))) decided to end jim crow and interracial marriage laws and then let white leftist create and enforce integration polices. For a group of people who swear you don't want to live around non-whites, boy do you have a bizarre way of showing it.

It was the kikes who played a a major role in not only bringing the blacks to the US but it was also the kikes that pushed to free them, and then end segregation laws. Same as what Hitler talked about when he said they wanted to do the Rhineland. The kikes have been subverting the US since the beginning and if you really are a black man I pray you learn how they have been playing you against the white for (((their))) benefit.
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

Trying to find some opposing views on this documentary:

>By forced to integrate, does that also mean forcing white people to deal with it too?
>Its really infruiating to see "integration" only being something minorities have to deal with rather than white people being honest about thier own racism and biases.

>I integrated. Why have White people not?

>Yeah surely the problems have nothing to do with the fact there's no jobs there and poverty.

Most people are in agreement about how bad it is, but people are blaming faith schools and acting as if simply limiting immigration will solve matters. Stopping immigration from Muslims needs to happen, of course. But it's like turning the bathroom tap off after the water has already caused the ceiling to collapse. The major problem is here already and isn't going anywhere.

I grew up in the rural north, didn't see a genuine black guy till I went to secondary school, and he was one among 600 white kids

its ultimately is reversible - Jews were let into Europe for centuries and the Europeans found a way do get reed of us (or at least cut in numbers).

don't underestimate the resoluteness of whites

this, same thing in Spain, it's never fully reversible, everything depends on how enthusiastic about ethnic cleansing you are.

Shitskins hate the rural areas. We had a Paki family move in to our village, but they moved out after winter because the roads turn to water and mud and there's no streetlights.

They used to be kept awake in fear of all the "strange noises", like owls and foxes.

>not degenerates
THEY
DESTROY
EVERYTHING

THEY
CREATE
NOTHING

How about you do you part Israel and convince more of your kike brothers to go back to your patch of land the British created for you. I much rather your people actually develop a relationship with the soil and stop using your country as just a place to escape to when the law in white countries finally catch up with you. I don't know why so many of your fellow jews are obsessed with living with people who they know dislike them.

Also it can be undone. Half the non whites in the UK weren't even born here so removing their "citizenship" and deporting them will be easy enough. For the rest of them, remove the welfare State and use the money to fund repatriation programs. Ethic populations have been moved around peacefully many times before and in recent history. The redrawing of the maps after the Soviet union, the partition of India (got violent later though because of muh Kashmir), the break up of the Soviet union, Israel: the list goes on.stop being a reddit teir "it's too late now" """""nationalist""""".

A major problem is that the native British are so de-educated about their own heritage and culture,and so separated from it due to multiple factors (most people have to work on festivals and holidays) that there's not much left to "integrate" to besides a local variation of American culture.

I like how Europea allready had the problems between Catholics and Protestants.
And now there is another conflict in the door.

I'm on the side of "too late" because the elites who redraw maps are totally OK with things as they're progressing. I see no sign they're ever going to change, and even if violence and racial conflict did start breaking out in a real way,we all know whose side they'd be on.

>The Jews brought them here against the people's will
First, this is not accurate. Second, Jews are white, the only people who think differently is Sup Forums.

I meant that i'm not biased in the sense that i'm just going to suck off the native brits because they're losing their neighborhoods and towns. Now, if the Muslims invaded by force, it would be a different story and I would say the brits are justified in any action they carry out to counter the problem, however, you let them in.

What does that even mean??? Immigrants can't just walk into your country and setup up a home without the consent of the natives. The fact that they are there means that white people consented. Stop making excuses.

Ha, the peaceful ethnic cleansing meme. Good look at trying to carry that out!

Especially with all your military bases on our island.

Please show us the time we voted for mass-immigration. Every poll ever has shown we're against it, sometimes as high as 85%.

Is this the full length version, or was it already edited?

Muslim integration is a myth.

give it time

How can they only use shitskins?
Same in all other EU countries.

It is almost like they WANT to be blatant about this, so people get angry at them.
Are normies that stupid or am I that disconnected from society?

>u mama
What jokes did the parents think of when they named her?

Visit Scotland we are still 97% white.

We can light the flame again. People will eventually re connect with their blood.

The elite will change. Politics is downstream from culture, and it looks like gen z have had enough with Marxism.

And the jews themselves. They see themselves as Semitic peoples (I.e arabs)

>Being British means being tolerant
This is the worst meme, Arrogance, Pride and Hatefulness are core British values.

We want your job and your economy in your country over you but your stupid and stone age because you don't want shit skins from another culture another country that made it shit shitting up and or taking from their lands and or gov. programs you name it a shit skin somewhere is wanting it!

Are you though?

DELETE THIS!

Not while we still have mass-media, and the current school and social (and economic) system. No time for culture when there's money to be made.

And how will people re-connect to something they have no idea exist?

> and it looks like gen z have had enough with Marxism.
Where is this meme coming from? If Gen Z are more conservative or right wing it's going to be because of the huge quantity of Muslims. And culture will always be decided by elites while culture is built entirely upon entertainment the elites produce.

You have to go back.

There was never any vote to give consent and social surveys at the time didn't give consent either. For example, 70% or more of the public agreed 100% with Powell's rivers of blood speech. And if Muslims were threatening violence from within the country after they had been brought in, would it be right for the British to use violence then, under your ideology? (I abhor the term white British, we are the only British that there will ever be)

Kill the people at the News and Entertainment industries.

Kill the producers and their families.

Kill the writers and their families.

Kill the directors and their families.

Bullets are a form of free speech. So are car and pipe bombs.

Make kike and goyim blood spill!

it's just a management issue m8!

Well gen Z is around 9% Muslim in the UK, but they are far more than 9% conservative than millenials. It's more like 30-40% if the social studies are to be believed. This trend started in America and is spreading to Europe slowly. Very interesting stuff.

WE NEED TO START BRUTALLY MURDERING THE BLOODY PAKIS!! I'M SICK OF THEM!!

They are the same people running the EU. Go ahead and kill some of them while you're at it. You can't have elections with out forms of communication. Kill all the fuckers intertwined back in forth from Gov. to T.V. Its less than they deserve!

I wanted to make a further point. Culture is made by our tastes, although are tastes are set to an extent by the society around us, which is to an extent controlled by the elities. This relationship is breaking down with the flops of "diverse" films like the new star wars and the eventual flop of black panther along with the anti establishment democratic votes we have been seeing.

(((ASIANS)))

Phoned uk police, they're coming for you bong.

Show them that you have learned to live with rape and terrorism by killing whole families of the fuckers at a time.

BE A PEACH
BIN THAT HATE SPEECH

I'm sure they'll return to the "centre" when they get a few more years of social conditioning.

Well, you can't just be AGAINST things. And I doubt radio 1 is going to start playing Folk music any time soon.

Not an argument. I gave several examples of where there were peaceful ethnic changes and you responded with nothing. And your country did many peaceful "Ethic cleansings" such as the deportation of Indians in the 20s after the supreme court found that Indians violated the white only immigration laws. Or the removal of mexican ranchers from texas to make room for white Texans.

It's a different world now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
Were were never asked.

Well, they won't start playing folk music, but they might start playing less whigger music, and people get more conservative as they get older, or at least more capitalist.

>people get more conservative as they get older
Maybe in the past, but is not our government populated entirely by radical Marxists in their 60s?

Go see my original post where I give more recent examples, like Israel and the break up of the Soviet union. And the world changes, mate, and I would argue that it was harder back then when the population was armed, even in the UK. We are probably going to see an event soon that proves my point which is the possible establishment of a Kurdish ethnostate.

They didnt get rid of enough of you. Only half is half too few

Those Marxists are the remnant of the hippy dippy summer of love types, which were in themselves a reaction to the boom time real conservatives of the 50s and the pre war era. Gen z will do the same but in the opposite direction. The summer of hate, 2025

No answers?

Seaparation of chruch and state has nothing to do with it. The west was perfectly in touch with Christianity until a generation or two ago. The degeneracy and overall breakdown is simply because of continuing cultural and psychological onslaught carried out by Jewish elites, intellectuals, and media, and enabled by governance that is highly receptive to short-term, self-serving, corporatist policy.

I think the state (that is pro-immigration and pro-immigrants), will continue on the path they're going on, crushing all dissent along the way right at the root by retaining hate-speech laws and severe prosecution of those that break it. And if anything like what you describe starts to happen, well, I suppose we'll be reminded who really holds power of this country when the entire global establishment turns its guns on the natives, kills millions and defends the immigrants (because they're pro-immigration and pro-immigrant).

And this is without even mentioning that soon the elite will mostly be populated by people who grew up knowing non-natives their entire life, and absolutely will fight besides them, seeing them as just as British as them.

Wait, so do people become more conservative when they're older or not? What if the "based gen z" become more pro-immigration as they grow older?

Russia would like to accept Google and Facebook and other Jewish accomplishments.

god this is so depressing and black pilling

>Middlesex
quintessentially saxon

This is a tremendously dumb post. Neiher people wanted non-whites in their socieites. They were thrust upon them. If it had been up to a vote, we wouldn't having this thread right now.

Any reaction of hate I have towards all the masters and cucks is a direct result of the culture they have perpetrated upon me and the rest of the countries citizens. Hate is what the left and non whites teach. When they want from a White World. Blacks have the rights to equal not pampered criminal treatment.

made this for you guys to share with all the remain dummies

We're anomalies. Most people just listen and believe what the box in the corner says.