Why is the "one world" a bad thing?

To unite the world and humanity we need to get rid of our differences(Countries, borders, religions,races, cultures,...). The only way to do this is by heavily crossbreeding.

This will take some time of course but in the end it will be worth it. After everyones background will be the same we can finally have one world that can solve problems a multi-nation world will never be able to do.

Isnt this perfect? Why are guys against this? Im sure theres qt black, asian or middle eastern qt waiting for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEP1995.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=coQXqKTRlTQ&t=157s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

multi-culturalism never works
it would be fine if people would assimilate to the host population's culture but that never happens

sage

Because niggers

>assimilate
No, thats not how its supposed to be. The idea is to create something completely new.

and how do you know that new culture will be good
you have no idea how it will turn out

Bigoted Earthist.
To unite the galaxy we need to breed humans out of existence, so we're all the same...

You fucking European dipshit

The world will become like the Dominican republic

Where everyone is either black or brown, with the browns in power. It won't be Evil Whites Oppressing us, it'll be Evil Light Skin Niggas Oppressing us.

Humans will just find new ways to be racist and stratify each other by appearance. Your broken window fallacy for a fantasy future of peace and prosperity is nothing more than reckless destabilisation of the world's nationstates.

I'm sick of ignorant fucks like you

Sorry, the only way for a one world government is through conquest. Or at the very least it cannot be forced through mass migration.

>To unite the world and humanity we need to get rid of our differences

lolno. Thats like getting a nice dinner with lots of different things like potatoes and chicken and sauce and jsut jamming it in the blender to make a dinner smoothie. you can enjoy things when theyre not all the same, hans.

It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing. It's the way forward for humanity. There is no way that we're going to regress back to isolated nation states. The world will become more and more globalised as we move forward. This is inevitable and not something to be afraid of.

Who said that individual cultures are good?

Every single culture to have ever existed has rotted eventually, what do you think remains if we all have the same culture and that one starts rotting?

me
also history
shit man even mexico's got some cool stuff about their culture but it'll be destroyed if they collide with america

To unite the world and humanity we need to get rid of our differences(Countries, borders, religions,races, cultures,...). The only way to do this is by brutally slaughtering every non-white parasite on this planet.

This will take some time of course but in the end it will be worth it. After everyones background will be the same we can finally have one world that can solve problems a multi-nation world will never be able to do.

Isnt this perfect? Why are guys against this? Im sure theres a Japanese waifu for you.

Fixed.

what the fuck u fucking globalist fucks our IQs will be brought down and the net output of the world will be forever lowered, perhaps hundreds of millions of years of evolution lost in the process and perhaps even divine dna belonging solely to the white man. Absolutely fuck you I will find you

So you acknowledge the idea of ‘embracing diversity’ is only promoted to kill diversity?

>culture is a final construct instead of a dynamic one

Thats were you are wrong.

We will never be without a culture. That's impossible. Culture isn't static. Cultures change and evolve constantly.

Give me an argument in defense of your culture that isn't >muh feels

>Shill for globalism
War is coming to the European continent once again.

>muh IQ
Nobody cares about IQ. Ever notice how the people going on and on about >muh IQ are always the dumbest of the bunch?

It is dynamic, but that isn’t what the globalists envision.

>Why is the "one world" a bad thing?

Niggers. The fact that you don't know this just proves to me you grew up in an ivory tower. It's where civilization destroying liberals are born after all.

What EXACTLY is good about globalism?

Because niggers, gooks, indians and arabs breed to the point where they become overpopulated and turn their countries into shitholes. If we open our borders they'll turn our countries into overpopulated shitholes too.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT CUNT?

The thing about leafs is the 1% who aren't insufferable faggots grew up around the insufferable faggots long enough to make good posts.

Yes. Diversity doesnt exist when different groups are interacting with each other on a daily basis. Cultural exchange is part of human nature and it cant be stopped nor avoided.

The main benefits are economic ones. Globalism raises the standard of living for pretty much everyone around the world. It's the way forward for humanity.

Do you really think that living in an isolated nation state that vehemently tries to defend its "culture" from the outside world is the way forward? Look how that's working out for North Korea. They're the only country today that doesn't participate in the global market.

For the same reason that a well to-do middle class man does not give access of his money to crack addicts.
You could have figured that our yourself.

>Cultural exchange is part of human nature and it cant be stopped nor avoided.
That is where you are wrong.

the elite do. if you think there will ever be one race you are mistaken, the elite will retain their whiteness and jewness and rule as technocrat oligarchs from behind the curtains.

How will importing billions of Africans and Arabs raise the standards of living in Europe?

Do you willingly ignore the increased crime statistics in Europe after it let in the muds?

Stop Muhammad, just stop.

Tower of Babel

There already is one race though. If you disagree then please tell me how many different races of humans you think there are.

The rich and powerful will continue to rule regardless. Even in you 99.99% white ethnostate, the rich and powerful will still rule over you.

Rich people/countries should never financially support poor people/countries, especially poor people/countries who exist because of gibs.

>Globalism raises the standard of living for pretty much everyone around the world
>pretty much everyone
>pretty much
>everyone

So everyone besides whites? Yeah that's "pretty much" our point - open borders is good for them but it's not good for us.

>Shipping third world niggers into first world countries improves everyones way of life!

This is what's going to eventually happen to you, kike.

>How will importing billions of Africans and Arabs raise the standards of living in Europe?
Because Europe and most devoloped nations need low skilled workers.

>Do you willingly ignore the increased crime statistics in Europe after it let in the muds?
No. Some immigrants commit more crime. Perhaps steps need to be taken to address crime rates but stopping all immigration is not one of them.

>Sucking your rulers cock from behind a meme flag

You're worth less than the shit dangling from a niggers ass.

Where will the diversity be?

>There already is one species of insect though. If you disagree then please tell me how many different species of insects you think there are.

That's not how science works bucko, we're a still discovering new species of insects every other day - no one has any idea of how many there are in total and yet we're still able to classify them into different species.

>Europe and most devoloped nations need low skilled workers

Why do they need low-skilled workers?

>stopping all immigration is not one of them

How is removing the sole source of the increased crime rate not a solution?

Whites arguably benefit the most from immigration and globalism. It's a HUGE boon to our economies.

The idea behind globalism is too increase standards of living for everyone so that you don't have poor, violent and uneducated people who commit barbaric acts like that.

Instead of trying to address the problem of poverty and violence in third world countries you would rather just ignore it and close your borders. That's not how the world works anymore. We live in a globalised world whether you like it or not.

>Because Europe and most devoloped nations need low skilled workers.

Who in Europe needs those workers? Large corporations do sure, but do ordinary people need low skilled workers? What for? To mow their lawns? What about people on the lower socio-economic plateau? How will importing low skilled workers benefit them?
(it won't)

Which is why many biologists are starting to question the existence of so many subspecies and frequently disagree on such matters. The lines are very arbitrary.

If you disagree then again, please tell me how many different subspecies of humans there are. Can you list them all?

You've been shut the fuck down by multiple posts, stop shitting lies out of your rancid fucking asshole and go away.

How about we get everyone on the same page as far as religion, ideology, what kind of rights people should have - at least close enough not to be killing each other over it - and THEN we can do the one world no borders crossbreeding thing. You've got it ass backwards trying to force it on everyone and expecting it to go fine. Your way is going to lead to a flashpoint of enormous suffering.

>It's a HUGE boon to our economies

Again, explain in detail how billions of Africans and Arabs improve the economy.

At some point you're gonna have to stop with the meme slogans and give us the hard facts.

>The idea behind globalism is too increase standards of living for everyone

Are you familiar with the idea of finite resources?

portugal has 10 million people. corruption is rampant, never since the 70's have people been happy with the government.

now imagine what a government ruling over 7 billion would do.

And a huge drain on our standards of living.
What's good for the economy =/= what's good for me.

If you need an illustration of my point think of China - China has a massive booming economy which they achieve through near slave labour, would you want to live and work in China?

>Be a raceless bastard people with no identity and repeating the same ideas, tabooless culture and mindless degeneracy while being ruled over by a (((minority))) that stays racially pure.

Your suicidal egalitarianism will lead to a Hell on earth.

>Why do they need low-skilled workers?
Because everyone is the west is educated and we don't want to shovel shit for a living.

>How is removing the sole source of the increased crime rate not a solution?
Because it's akin to throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Here's an idea: men commit crimes at a FAR higher rate than women. Does that mean we should ban all men from entering the country?

>Who in Europe needs those workers? Large corporations do sure, but do ordinary people need low skilled workers?
Large corporations form the backbone of our economy. Large corporation employ millions of so called ordinary people. If large corporations are doing well then ordinary people are generally getting paid more and their pensions are worth more etc...

>What about people on the lower socio-economic plateau? How will importing low skilled workers benefit them?
There are some people on the lower end of the economic spectrum who are adversely affected by immigration. But again, the solution is not to ban all immigration just to protect some blue collar workers' jobs. The solution is to try to help those people find better jobs. Perhaps retarin them in different roles etc..

History dipshit.

>One world order
>no difference in laws
Because you would be slave with no where to run. It will never happen, and if it did there would be world wide war until most of the people on earth were dead.

kill yourself

You did not democracy even once. I am worried

You're assuming the mixes will all be the same. All this will do is destroy European culture and race since they are a global minority and yet also the direction in which migration flows. Most human progress in technology and medicine has been done by European countries. If anything this will set humanity backwards and lower the collective IQ of the east asians and europeans. You're being naive if you think religion will just disappear, Islam has shown time and time again it has no intention of peacefully co-existing as it will eventually try and take over the host country when the muslim population are large enough in numbers. This will also set Human rights backwards.

Shifting goalposts now, scientists may sometimes disagree on categorizing new subspecies but they can still call an Ant an Ant and a Spider a Spider.

Your argument is that we can't call a spider a spider because we don't know how many subspecies of ants there are still out there undiscovered. It is logically unsound and I've illustrated that by applying the same logic to insects.

Nice try antichrist

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

You're a psychotic cultist and you should unironically kill yourself asap.

Pretty much every single economist agrees that immigration is beneficial to the economy. That's why virtually every western nation encourages it and has benefitted tremendously from it. Here's a notable study for you to look at:

sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEP1995.pdf

Our standard of living has never been higher. What are you talking about? The average person in the west today is far better off than they ever were in the past.

>Does that mean we should ban all men from entering the country?

Definetely.

>please tell me how many different subspecies of humans there are. Can you list them all?
I'm still waiting for you to answer this question.

Genocide all of my ancestors DNA? Now that’s something original!

HOW RETARDED ARE YOU

>Because everyone is the west is educated and we don't want to shovel shit for a living.
what are part time jobs for students??

>intellectual checkm8

Tell me how many different species of insects there are? You can't? Well then by you're logic there is only one species of insect.

Logically unsound.

I prefer if we just get rid of anyone not white or east asians the two master races all other races can get the oven treatment!

Do you think that students work part time in factories, construction sites or cleaning toilets? Are you for real?

Even white supremacists can't agree amongst themselves what constitutes a "white" person. It's just absurd. It's time to move on from the race issue guys. It will get you nowhere

Imagine a world without differences. Same trees everywhere, same art, same food, same everything. Meh

>not joining the mechanical collective
>being a non-post human biocuck

You’re absolutely wrong here. It can be avoided and stopped both are distinct possibilities. Look at China. Do you really think they’re sitting on their ethno state letting a bunch of sand niggers about to take over? Nope. They’re letting the sand niggers do the dirty work and once the white man is gone Chinese will have no one to bitch at him once they stomp on brown roaches for fun. They’ll probably even use what you guys are doing to white people as the justification for a genocide that would make hitler envious.

Where does green end and blue begin?
Is aqua green or is it blue?
Yet if you show someone your green T-shirt and ask them what colour it is - they'll tell you it's green.

Your arguments are devoid from reality.

about time they did for the glorious ethnostate

or the subhumans can stay in their countries, which they unfortunately refuse to do. globalisation will lead to every decent country being overridden with sub 80 iq people.

I love how you talk about other races like they are a permanent underclass and yet champion equality, hahaha.

>Because everyone is the west is educated

Wrong. There are always those who do the menial labor.

>Does that mean we should ban all men from entering the country?

All the mud men, sure.

>Large corporations form the backbone of our economy

Small firms do.

>If large corporations are doing well then ordinary people are generally getting paid more

By bring in the muds, the salaries will plummet while the profits soar. But at least the corporation is doing well, right?

>The solution is to try to help those people find better jobs. Perhaps retarin them in different roles etc..

Can you stop with the utopian bullshit already?

I'm not reading a (((study))) that glorifies the destruction of a country.

I want to hear what makes (((YOU))) love immigration so much. How SPECIFICALLY muds change a country for the better.

Can you actually address the insect question without changing the subject?

My argument is actually biological fact. We are one species: homo sapiens. You can keep arguing all day about whether or not Italians or Slavs are white. That discussion is of no interest to anyone but autists.

Maybe but even if they did that still wouldn't be sufficient. You can run a factory that only employs part time students.

Some rather credible people (Charles Darwin comes to mind) disagree with you, it is most definitely not a concrete fact.

What happens when an evil group or person takes over the one world? than what you fucking German faggot?

What's the point of arguing with you if you're going to refute a study from a leading Harvard economist as Jewish propaganda.

Basically everything that doesn't fit your narrative is Jewish propaganda. There's no point in having a dialogue with someone like you.

A global communist dictatorship would be great
WE NEED ORDER IN THIS SHITTY WORLD

move to rinkeby i dare you

>We are one species: homo sapiens

Do you know what's common about the St. Bernard and the Chihuahua? They're one species: canis lupus. Do you believe they are absolutely the same?

Do you have any proof that there is a shortage of construction and factory workers in Europe?

>Hey guys lets all be Borg!

No.

>Hey guys, this chicom policy is now applicable in the USA!

No.

If you try to control my religion or moral views. I will kill all you dumbasses that try. Because in the end of the day, the only way you could do that is by threat of death, which breaks the NAP, and gives me every right to blow your brains out. How is that for being on the same page?

yes you can if they stay for 2 years AND get a hands on training apprenticeship

Have you ever lived among those who you want to import?

No? Then your opinion is invalid.

No thanks. Fuck off nignog muslim cunt.

You still haven't bridged the gap and explained how something that's good for the economy is automatically good for the individual.

It is entirely possible to have a booming economy and a very low standard of living (see China, India) and that's likely what unrestricted third world immigration will do to our very own countries.

Why must i share my country with you

That's some next level commie shit right there.

Fuck off
hooktube.com/watch?v=coQXqKTRlTQ&t=157s

"There are five different races. Hey, lets make a new one to replace all the others!"

>there are now six different races

Again with the anecdotal evidence. Nobody said immigration was an endless good and that there were no drawback. I said that overall it has a net positive effect on the economy. I've provided a study from a leading economist to back up my statements. If you have a study that show the opposite I'd love to see it.

Oh and by "study" I mean academic literature, not an article from Breitbart or the DailyMail.

It turns out that most western university students don't want to become bricklayers or toilet cleaners. Is that what you want your kids to grow up and do?

Look retard the only useful humans are whites and asians everyone else could die right now AND NOTHING WOULD HINDER HUMAN ADVANCEMENT.

>You still haven't bridged the gap and explained how something that's good for the economy is automatically good for the individual.
Because that's impossible. You don't make policies based on the arbitrary whims of every single individual. You base them on greater things such as the national economy.