How Sup Forums?

How Sup Forums?

i still dont know but i do it anyways

Breakfast is for fags.

>bukowski

because you making money for someone else makes you money because you're providing value to them

you having money allows you to live in comfort and provide for your children

Because sleeping under a bridge sucks?

It's worth it because you have a wife that loves you, kids, a future and a home.

Oh wait, I don't have any of those things.

It's not until it don't have spikes

Because I can buy a house for my family, which someone else made. You see, when I go and do that I get these "societal contribution tickets" called money that I can exchange for other people's work.

You fucking idiot.

Bukowski, much like Thompson, is just another "author of the people" who's been lifted to cult status simply by being an odd bird in public and viewed as profound despite just being a whiny loser. He was a physical manifestation of the disappointment that many hippies faced later in life when they started to realise that despite their so called revolution, they had still become their parents.

6:30am lol I wish I get up at 4am and go work till 5pm sometimes 6pm but I make about 150k a year salary plus truck, computer, cellphone pay and per-diem when they send me away from my home state which is practically very damn job.

Beats hacking it out of the wilderness...

>Because there is inherent dignity in work. >Because the creation of wealth allows for a comfortable existence
>Because meaningful work gives you purpose and something to do. Humans are not built to be idle.
>It gives you that social interaction that is so badly needed and the place within a power structure that reassures people

Its no coincidence most losers, terrorists, and criminals are out of work. Work is the best way for immigrants to integrate and for people to live a life that is fulfilling. Most people are incapable of greatness or true creativity.

You stupid kike

You're not.
Nobody is. But if you don't then you don't make money and die.

>allows you to live in comfort

i hate myself and my life

>provide for your children

no kids, also mgtow

>Work is the best way for immigrants to integrate

false

>work is good for people to live a life that is fulfilling

also flse

>then you don't make money and die.

see suicide epidemic

Because if you do that it means you're in the 1% of the world in terms of how rich you are.

By not being a nihilist faggot and having some semblance of pride in self, race, faith and country. Get your test levels checked puss cake.

Because a member of the MIC pays me $250k to run simulations most of the day because I worked my ass off in grad school, so I can continue my shitposting habits on the side.

Maybe he just meant that we could work more civilised hours?
Nobody much likes 6am starts, but whenever any body says "Lets Rethink Work" everyone rushes in to defend it.

>Teacher
>Scientist
>Doctor
>Carpenter
>Stone Mason

>Some fat slob living on the dole
>Some "influencer living out of a sleeping back posting shit online
>Believing the travelling meme

Most "travellers" are fucking miserable. They have no community or anyone who gives a fuck about them. Don't believe losers that go China for year to teach English. The Chinks think they are the scum of the earth and they know they are white people that have no skills or can't make it at home so go to Asia for the pootang.

Or some white bitch with a feminist degree who goes to Africa/Nepal to post shit on instagram while the coolies do the real work.

Only a very rare percentage of people are true wanderers. 99% of people like staying around 50km from where they grew up most of their lives or they marry someone else who is already doing that (abroad).

Every single day someone makes this lazy people thread. Everyone who unironically believes this is a lazy faggot.

Because you get paid and you can do what you want after you're done working.

>OH MA GAHD I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT SIX THIERTYYYYYY

are all brits as gay as you?

>Most people are incapable of greatness or true creativity

True,

However this board went completely black and white- the only options presented were 'the bukowski situation' OR 'homeless nothing'.

When in reality there are lots of possibilities inbetween that could be tried.

Like a government mandated 20 hour work week rather than the 40 we have in america.

>Only a very rare percentage of people are true wanderers. 99% of people like staying around 50km from where they grew up most of their lives

Yes they will live and die with out ever leaving their small region and experiencing the rest of the world. Kind of sad because there is so much cool shit out there to see

Because you make money also.
And you want to use that money to secure a future your wife and her son

this.

there is a good reason why bukowski's work is only appealing to limp-dicked perpetual losers and fuck-ups... he helps placate the idea in their head that it's EVERYONE ELSE'S fault that you're a piece of shit, instead of the truth which is that it's actually you who is responsible for the crummy situation you got yourself into.... classic drunkard logic that all garbage people engage in

>Grateful for the opportunity
The other stuff I understand, but this is the part that gets me. The Employee - Employer relationship should be of equal contract: one provides labor and the other provides equal compensation for said labor. It should be an equal trade.

So why the fuck are we convinced that employers are somehow providing a charity to hire people? An employee should never be grateful, neither should an employer. It's a business transaction. It's a sign of a broken system if Capital has more power than Labor: they ideally should be on equal terms, else you're directionally headed toward slave mentality. The opposite holds true, labor shouldn't have more power than capital, else you end up with a highly inefficient economic situation.

>also mgtow
and this is the point in which everyone should realize OP is a fag but you keep taking the b8

Money is an illussion, it's a profession of faith in the religion of capitalism.

>Why is the work week 40 hours?
Because the capitalist clergy said so

>why is minimum wage different from place to place even when controlled for cost of living?
Because the capitalist clergy in each parish had slightly different views?

Seriously dude, money is just a way a group decides whats valuable and how things will be valued. It's obvious and junior philosophy really think about the implications and its quite amazing.

But that’s retarded too. Some people will have to work “uncivilized hours” think police, firefighters, doctors, etc. then what about their support staff? Mechanics, dispatchers, etc etc.

work starts at 6:00 for some people ya know

Most employees are charity cases.

Because I'm a man and the premise is flawed.

>good goy, work yourself into an early grave until your wife divorce rapes you

And you people consider yourselves "red-pilled"

Because you get money and can live a less shitty life than the alternative.

Most employers are charity cases.

Because every other alternative leads to fucking depression and uselessness

It makes me feel a sense of purpose, it’s nice. Atleast I’m not writing shitty fucking /////////////poetry////////////

it is a highrise apt. next door
as he beats her at night and she screams and nobody stops it
and I see her the next day
standing in the driveway with curlers in her hair
and she has huge buttocks jammed into black
slacks and she says, standing in the sun
"god damn it, 24 hours in this place, I never go anywhere!"

then he comes out, proud, the little matador,
a pail of shit, his belly hanging over his bathing trunks—
he might have been a handsome man once, might have,
now they both stand there and he says,
"I think I'm goin' for a swim."
she doesn't answer and he goes to the pool and
jumps into the fishless, sandless water, the peroxide-codeine water,
and I stand by the kitchen window drinking coffee
trying to unboil the fuzzy, stinking picture &mdsah;
after all, you can't live elbow to elbow to people without wanting to
draw a number on them.
every time my toilet flushes they can hear it. every time they
go to bed I can hear them.

soon she goes inside and then comes out with 2 colored birds
in a cage. I don't know what they are. they don't talk. they
just move a little, seeming to twitch their tail-feathers and
shit. that's all they do.
she stands there looking at them.
he comes out: the little tuna, the little matador, out of the pool,
a dripping unbeautiful white, the cloth of his wet suit gripping.
"get those birds in the house!"
"but the birds need sun!"
"I sid, get those birds in the house!"
"the birds are gonna die!"
"you listen to me, I said, GET THOSE BIRDS IN THE HOUSE!"
she bends and lifts them, her huge buttocks in the black slacks
looking so sad.
he slams the door behind them. then I hear it.
BAM!
she screams
BAM! BAM!
she screams
then: BAM!
and she screams.

>bad goy don't have white children, women are ebil and degenerate and if you dont blindly belive this... oy vey you wont get any shekels
t. kike

I pour another coffee and decide that that's a new
one: he usually only beats her at
night. it takes a man to beat his wife night and
day. although he doesn't look like much
he's one of the few real men around
here.

Then quit your job and kill yourself faggot.
You find your own happiness in life.

> Reeeee my life sucks and I'm a loser! Must be the system's fault!

>I read noam chomsky I've figured out the world man
Money started as a promissory note called an assignat in Revolutionary France. Native Americans used a type of sea shell they sewed into their clothes. Money is a ubiquitous tool in all human societies. You 18 and thought this "deep" thought that has been pondered a billion times. Please tell me the great strides you've made in monetary policy so that money can be reinvented you nigger

Joke's on you. I wake up at 10am, work from home, and still make $80,000 a year

>Jokes on you. I wake up at 2:00pm, work in bed, and still make $1,000,000 a year.

you're free to quit anytime you want, just simply walk out the door.... but we all know you won't, you'll just show up the next day and keep complaining like the cheap miserable slut you are

>jokes on you, I never wake up and make 20m a day in my lucid dreamscape

>Jokes on you I don't work at all and I'm worth 20 million. Trust fund bitch!

Are you free to unionize without fear of getting fired?

Or is only the employer allowed to organize their management?

>6:30 am

Try 5:30

>daily reminder that there are a few lucky SOBs in this world that invested in bitcoin early and can retire at age 20 and literally do and buy WHATEVER the fuck they want to for the next 80 years.

Idk, I fucking hate it tbqh

>forcefeed, shit, piss, brush teeth, dress.
all this shit is normal stuff nature requires.
all you have left is forced to get out of bed and fight traffic. fight traffic is a poor descicon on your part.
so all you have left is get out of bed, and not be worthless. staying in bed is comfy, but leads to depression.
>make money for someone else.
well yeah, that is a problem, but consider overtime plebs standars of lving go up. even in china the factory workers lifes and wages have improved greatly over the last 30 years.

>Jokes on you. I can conjure wealth by mere thought alone.

I am a stay at home dad, my wife is a wagecuck but works from home. She does make great money, though.

>Jokes on you I'm ethereal and I don't need money