BASED ERYKAH BADU DELIVERING REDPILLS ON TWITTER!

BASED ERYKAH BADU DELIVERING REDPILLS ON TWITTER!
>tells Jew interviewer that Hitler was a wonderful painter
>nigger twitter is upset
>people ask her "what did you do", she responds "Think."

Right now on Twitter laughing at the pissed off faggots and refuses to apologize.

Could she be, dare I say it, /ournegress/?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2018/01/erykah-badu-in-conversation.html
vulture.com/2018/01/erykah-badu-in-conversation.html?utm_campaign=vulture&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1
youtube.com/watch?v=wsD04I8kB24
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/68535r/a-quick-look-into-hip-hops-odd-anti-semitic-streak
youtu.be/9hVp47f5YZg
youtube.com/watch?v=B5bjniiNzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=01UX5NyYGkI
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42063141
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss149jPUX6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Ganz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>tells Jew interviewer that Hitler was a wonderful painter
>>nigger twitter is upset
>>people ask her "what did you do", she responds "Think."
citation plz

Can you link to the actual tweet about hitler?

But Hitler's art actually did suck.

Is she /ourkang/??

who

Havent found the tweets yet, but she does talk about Hitler like OP said in this article: vulture.com/2018/01/erykah-badu-in-conversation.html

vulture.com/2018/01/erykah-badu-in-conversation.html?utm_campaign=vulture&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

Not a tweet, an interview that is now trending on twitter because upset niggers.

This is why Jay Electronica is banned from releasing much music
>Synagogues of Satan he mentions in "Better in Tune With The Infinite"

Yeah man, it's comical really!

This. Other rappers like Z-Ro mention the Jew and can't get a deal because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsD04I8kB24

>Pisces in me
The state of women and some Hindus and fucking twats believing in Horoscopes.

Daily reminder Badu hates liberals so much she reenacted getting Kennedy getting shot like a naked dog

The fuck you talking about

Need more anti-zionist-kike rap references.
>with apologies to any based jews.

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/68535r/a-quick-look-into-hip-hops-odd-anti-semitic-streak

When I was in high school I once red pilled a nigger on the jews, I wonder if he' still red pilled

youtu.be/9hVp47f5YZg

I wanna see this sluts fat belly

Griff is a wannabe David Icke but can say some based stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=B5bjniiNzu8

I fapped.

Jay Z in the story of O.J says Jewish people own all the property in America. He didn't say anything else about them because he doesn't wanna lose everything he has

He even got shatted on in the press for that.
He was making a point about ownership

Who owns Hitler's paintings?

Okay pedophile priest lover...horoscopes are so bad...amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=01UX5NyYGkI
Lupe Fiasco

UK showbiz presenter:
>Reggie Yates
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42063141

>BBC star Reggie Yates has apologised for using the phrase "fat Jewish guy" in a recent podcast.

In the interview, he said: "The thing that makes it great about this new generation of (music) artists is that they ain't signing to majors.

"They're independent, they're not managed by some random fat Jewish guy from north west London, they're managed by their brethren."

Watch the linked music video ITT

The real distrubing thing is how many people in this thread like nigger music

Ice Cube got shatted on for calling NWA's Jew manager a D&C Jew in No vaseline.

In the Straight Outta Compton movie they made the Jew manager bitch only about antisemitism in the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss149jPUX6Q

Made quite a smart career change after.

Literally who?

>2,49 million followers on Twitter

Wanna see this fat ass GOD DAMN

REEEEEEEEE NO, HE WASN'T

at least he didn't fail spectacularly like admiral (((churchill))) did, dumb anglo

Dis nigga woke

based

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg

black israelites are our greatest ally.

This but unironically

Theyre all over this

>dummy's

WE

WUZ

god I hope you arent making this up

vulture.com/2018/01/erykah-badu-in-conversation.html

just imagine the repercussions of blacks turning on jews

This is why we need to convince them that they are the real Jews

nigress was right

This is fucking retarded. She's saying she can see the good in anyone, and she proves it by using the example of the . She isnt endorsing Hitler. She's being a woman.

>tells Jew interviewer that Hitler was a wonderful painter
he did a bad job at lining up perspectives

All hail the klingons!

fucks up with that window

By any metric, Hitler was an objectively bad painter.

By any metric, You are fucking retarded.

Hitler was a mediocre artist.

Hot damn that's reason enough to fire up the ovens
Despite all other kikery

He couldn't into vanishing points.

I like when black people think for themselves.

Badu is clearly a Jordon Peterson fan.

Weaponized Hotepism is could be a powerful ally in the kulturkampf

>is she /ourkang/?

Heh-he....perhaps, lads. Perhaps.

>OH VEY REMEMBER THE SIX MILLIONSIJIDJSIDFJOSFJDOFJDOIFJDSIFJDF
I'm dying of laughter since my whole timeline is a /pol meme.

I won't lie my dick is kinda hard from this

>Kate de Rothschild got fucked longdick style

>problematic
The most degraded word in the modern English language. I find it absolutely "triggering" at this point.

You better call TYRONE

She is better then Lauren "Id rather drown my children, then have white people listen to my music" Hill.

Im kind of suprirsed Lauren Hill isint a vocal point of BLM. Maybe she has grown up?

Awwwww poor babies.

Don't forget mos def's song from black on both sides that mentions Jews, gays, old white men, and whatever the hell else. Make a folder for ammo

Wow she really isn't apologizing yet, she's too powerful.

Thanks Bubba Sparxxx user.

>Never piss off based artist.

Also that gay picture on the left
>MeinShaft

Blacks have the luxury of playing the black card against Jewry. But Jewish oligarchy still holds the keys to their industry chains.

I've been waiting for Sup Forums to realize this. It'll be hard to accept that Nation of Islam jazz fighting behind you, but at the moment both sides need each other.

Which one? The rape over?

It’s not great, but it’s better than 96.25% of the modern and post-modern artwork out there. At least you can tell what you’re looking at when you look at a Hilter painting, instead of getting BS line from an (((art dealer))).

The Jews took the rape over off his album because he names the Jew btw.

Yessir, I know exactly why it was missing. I think it's time for a black Hebrew Israelite general thread. I'm not even black, but I see how this can play out. Just imagine southern christians manage to get on their good side and it plays out in good favor. Plus the idea isn't too far out.

nig cant help but nig, user

HE WAS A MASTER !!! Did that on purpose .

Checked.
I wonder what these old cats think about the state of the music today.

tried to make it partially open?

And what metric would that be? What you said is so subtle, yet it is the dumbest thing i've read on here in a while

So, user, assuming you're not larping about all of this and you truly are Muslim and black then let me ask you a quick question. Why NOI or just Islam? I mean I'm a white dude so I'm practically barred from that, but I mean seriously. I've never met anyone who is actually into that, partially because East TN but still, we hardly have anyone like that come around as well so I figured I'd ask here.

Neo soul singer who broke into the mainstream back in the mid 90s.

But Hitler is literally Hitler

People saying AH was a bad painter are retarded. He was denied admission because he didn’t paint “enough faces” and was suggested to apply to the school of architecture instead, because his attention to technical detail was impressive for an untrained painter in his early 20s. Google Bruno Zach’s (VA alumnus) statue The Hugger and then look at AH’s works. They’re objectively good.

He was behind the Volkswagen bug

Fuck off, see these black lines here, they should all arrive at the same vanishing point, this is basic stuff, he was no draughtsman, insipid garbage m8.

No, that was Ferdinand Porsche, and most of the engineering was pilfered from some Jewish guy called Josef Ganz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Ganz

I don't understand art or architecture but fuck you and your opinion.

those lines are really thick. also how do you know the house was straight or even if that was the style he went for or even if this wasnt from the time he was hanging out with hobos in vienna and basically had no time whatsoever?

I agree.

>those lines are really thick
Makes no difference how thick or thin the lines are, the fact that they don't intersect at a single point displays a fundamental ignorance of basic draughtsmanship.

Whoever made those lines is retarded.

Oh, well. That seems nice
Maybe we can be friends again like in 80s movies

user...