Congratulations, pon!

Congratulations, pon!
Out of all the anons on Sup Forums you've been selected to become a mahou shoujo, pon.
Benefits include being able to transform into a beautiful girl, having strength and power far beyond a normal human, and access to a special magical ability, pon.

Do you accept, pon?

Meh I'd rather not be in a shitty anime

Do I get paid? What are the working hours? Any health insurance coverage?

Your reward is magical abilities that humans don't have access to. You will be allowed to use them in your every day life and for you own benefit as long as you help others and you don't let your identity as a mahou shoujo leak out.

Yes, who wouldn't want to be a cute magical girl (male)?

As long my ability is to make everyone around me so horny that they can't focus on anything that's not sexual relief

How long does my transformation into a beautiful girl last? How often can I transform? I don't want to turn back into my neckbeard self ever again.

I require a decent salary, benefits, and compensation for any injuries.
I also must not be held liable for all property damage I directly or indirectly cause.

>not doing it for free

>TL note: "Kuzu" is a parasitic plant
Isn't it just because kuzu means trash?

All of that is irrelevant literally just tools for the job. What about perks? Full dental? Holidays? Sick pay? What about paternity leave? I need some details before I sign anything.

That's the standard meaning, yes.

Let me see the contract first, i will need free weekends and paid vacations

Your so-called tournament has been reviewed and is hereby considered as target of several sanctions imposed by the Magical Ethics Council. All participants will be neutralized within 72 hours unless all parties relinquish their magical powers to the council.

Good day.

But I am a magical girl already, notMonokuma-kun

We no I don't want to become a tranny

ATTENTION CITIZEN
Multiple third-party individuals have reported one or more of your recent actions as being inappropriate. Once a citizen is notified in such a manner, said citizen is reviewed by members of the Adeptus Arbites in accordance to the Book of Judgement.
Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the Book of Judgment:
Recruitment into a heretical entity.
Organizing unsanctioned death games.
Your imperial right of existence has received its second and third judgement.
Accordingly, we will proceed to wreck your face and burn your corpse like the heretic you are.
We appreciate your understanding.

I could make use of the ability to transform into a girl, but I'm not really big on saving people. Oh what the hell. I accept!

Will I have lewd outfit and regenerating hymen?

Would I be allowed to use my powers to fix the Land of Magic?

I'll pass.

What happened to the newer translations?

Get out of here, Snow White.

There are some around. I think Chink user made a blog that has links to all of his.

Nyet.

I want to be a punching magical girl hero of justice.
Who will die horribly in episode 4 or 5.

Call the Kamen Riders, I don't give a fuck pon

So what is so exciting about yet another death game, this time featuring magical girls?

Depends on the outfit. If it's a slutty outfit with a skirt, I'll pass.

Only if I get to be violated and impregnated by tentacles.

Not with this annoying asshole, no way in hell. Get me Kyuubey on the line, at least he's cute.

Gay

It goes beyond the death game into a whole political drama with magical girls.

Pants are better user.

>Java

Of course.

Don't you have some rogue Magical Girls to catch?

Am I the kind of mahou shoujo that survives, that violently dies or that violently not dies?
Also, if my girl form has tits, I'm out.

But I'm already a Mahou Shounen(Kamen Rider).

Is that because flat is justice?

I thought you were dead, Genopsycho?

I will always be the Original Tsukasa.

Therefore I can never truly die unless we ALL DIE.

Decade more like DICKade am right?