Civilized society is built on the suppression of human primal desires

Civilized society is built on the suppression of human primal desires
>oooga booga it’s natural to kill for my tribe I’m white man
>Walks like a gorilla screaming

(((Civilized society)))

I'm not really a Libertarian u no

Ayn Rand, gosh was she hot

>the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry
Is this wrong? Is genetics not linked to morality, political viewpoints, IQ, or other traits to some extent?

I’m probably the only /polack that supports racial egelitarianism, bit this quote is the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard. Does she think intellect and morals are magic that god..I mean capitalism sends to people’s minds?

Individuals are, for the most part, expressions of genes in an environment.
This is a scientific statement and, as such, right or wrong, but not "collectivist" in a political, ethical or moral sense.

But I understand that Ms. (((Rosenbaum))) subconsciously denies that that could even be possible.

Holy shit, that fucking rat face. That's one hell of an ugly jewish bitch

> civilization is built on the suppression of human primal desires
> therefore let's import people incapable of suppressing their primal desires

Despite some good ideas that
Alisa Rosenbaum had, you have to remember she was first and foremost a kike. That means she can't be trusted and that whenever it comes to undermining and misleading the white goyim she will always make an effort to do so.

Individualism/capitalism and collectivism/communism are different sides of the same Jewish coin. Jews detect the problems of each ideology and then advocate for the other one. The answer is neither. Capitalism puts profit above all others while communism puts the state above all others. The answer is Nazism.

Did Ayn really say this? What a fucking brainlet kike.

bump

Good thing this ratface didn't reproduce

(((Ayn Rand)))

>People who follow my ideology can’t withhold their primal desires in such a way to run a society
> So logically I care about people who supposedly can’t without there’s being imported
>ooga booga white man confused

Wow Ayn Rand was a brainlet, is Thomas Sowell more red pilled and worth reading?

Literally who?

Also yes, i too think that the only way to get culture and quality of life flourish is to enslave people. Not necessarily other races, but why not if they have racial advantages in physical work?

It's not wrong. Hmmm... I wonder why she would advocate for a "blank slate" philosophy...

A lot of our morality is hardwired and determined by gentics.

We know this because psychopaths exist and they are missing a component of theyre brain.

Also the warrior gene.

Ayn was a Jew and therefore an innate hypocrite. Destroying collectivism of others while keeping your own is hugely advantageous. And is a tactic used in african colonialism (the congo) to placate and disempower the natives.

My ancestors are smiling at me communist. Can you say the same?

I wonder how Ayn's views would differ if she wasn't as ugly as a mud fence?

>Civilized society is built on the suppression of human primal desires
>human primal desires
>communists hate succesful people
>hate is a human primal emotion which result to the desire of bringing down others to their level
>inb4 I support capitalism, which is just greediness

"Whomever has not made a sin, cast the first stone"

>the individual is the highest form of expression and racism is wrong, we should acknowledge the value in the per-

>*gets killed by pack of rioting niggers*

>"FUCK WHITEY, NIGGA"

>Hate
>Communists hate people
>Is a Nei-Nazi
Serious or shitposting?

so you hate degeneracy then right?

>Individualism/capitalism and collectivism/communism are different sides of the same Jewish coin

But all your mental traits are the result of your internal chemistry. I never thought I'd find Ayn Rand advocating for the existence of the soul. I'm not really sure how you reconcile humans as divine beings and a personal philosophy of "I got mine fuck everyone else" unless you're some kind of überjuden who thinks fucking everyone else over is your divine right.

>Civilized society is built on the suppression of human primal desires
Civilization is built on war and blood. That supression you're talking about is violence and national cults. Natural law is the highest law.

Ayn Rand gave all her money to Zioinst causes when she died and defended them openly. Go to youtube and watch the Danahoe interviews.

>you own nothing goy!
>collective heritage is for Jews only!