poal.me/z2gq53
poal.me/jhrilk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please vote, relevant.
poal.me/z2gq53
poal.me/z2gq53
poal.me/z2gq53
poal.me/z2gq53

I thought you hate centrists, poal-user?

I think you must be confusing me for someone else.

Oh, ok.

Legitimately speaking, you can't really put a black/white perspective with this show.

yo can I get some Akko facts

1. Her name is Akko.
2. She is the chosen one.
3. She traveled all the way from Japan to attend Luna Nova.
4. Her idol is Shiny Chariot.
5. Her rival is Diana Cavendish.

1.She's nuts
2.She's a dunce
3.Doesn't like baths
4.Has the body of a 11 year old
5.Akko!

Choose your witch.

kay

Post witches in casual clothes

>yey

that might have been me in comments
everyone chooses the middle option
and it makes it difficult to tell anythings worth when no one wants to give a good or bad opinion.

Alright I finally watched ep 21. Why is Akko such a fucking shit?

>Chariot was the sidekick all along

This actually makes everything better

1. She's adorable!
2. She's an idiot!
3. She loves Diana!
4. Diana loves her!
5. Akko!

I choose to be the baka with a cute body and believing heart!

She is doing her best and is setting an example for mentally deficient kids everywhere

Anyone have the collage of all the Akko faces?

>Choose your witch.
>pic only has Akko
what did he mean by this?

1) Akko is astonishingly retarded, to such a degree that the reality of the show has to warp and contort itself just to facilitate story progression.
2) She sucks at magic, and her skills haven't improved since episode 13.
3) Her motivation for carrying out the task of restoring magic to the world is shallow and self-centred rather than noble and altruistic, she only desires the by-product of succeeding at this task - meeting Shiny Chariot.
4) Despite comments to the contrary by those around her, her character is stagnant and unchanging, and certainly hasn't grown.
5) Akko!

She's seriously dragging the show down with her idiocy.

No she is not, her optimistic but simple-minded approach to things is endearing

Heavily, but I still love it.

No, it's incredibly annoying.

>Diana has serious family problems to the point of having to quit school
>NAH FUCK IT JUST IGNORE IT DIANA AND STAY IN SCHOOL COZ I SAID SO!

>"learns" patience to unlock a Word
>later proceeds to act so impatient as to endanger her own life and be a bitch to Ursula and ended up endangering her too

It's completely baffling just how stupid she can be.

Sex with Diana!!!!

>Being a troublemaker dunce with a bad reputation and lack of skill
>Somehow becomes friends with a upperclassmen gloomy nerd
>Learns that the nerd has a dream of saving Magic World and become a strong witch
>Gets inspired to get better herself
>Follows nerd around
>Have adventures
>Nerd develops yay because of your friendship
>Learns about Triskelion
>Being happy to being able to help her friend achieve her dream
>Doesn't mind playing second banana
>They get to Woodfucker's
>Nerd happily shouts her dream, it's her moment
>Becomes so excited that also screams your dream
>Gets the rod instead of your friend

It's hilarious and sad at the same time. I can imagine how hard Chariot might have tried to make Croix happy and how hard it must have been for Croix being happy for her.

Why does she even think finding the seven words means she'll get to meet Chariot? Chariot supposedly disappeared from the face of the earth. For all anyone but Ursula and Croix knows, Chariot could be fucking dead.

If you have the power to reconstruct the entire universe then presumably lesser powers like find Chariot are included.

Because the writing is shit and Akko is dumb.

The thing is, she could be this retarded and still be endearing for it. When her actions are so consistently frustrating, they'll have a difficult time winning the audience back.

What I don't get is why Ursula didn't tell Akko she was Chariot when she saved her. I felt that was the perfect moment and now I'm afraid trigger will fuck up that moment up later in the series.

Oh God, I can already see it. She'll finally get all seven dragon words and when she's asked what wish she wants fulfilled, she's not going to say bring back magic, she'll say let me meet Chariot.

Well, Croix failed to be happy for her, she lied to herself, then snapped and fucked up her life. I still hope she can be redeemed.

Can't change the status quo.

The problem isn't just that she's simple minded, it's that she's also incredibly fucking selfish which combined with her retardation makes her completely unlikable. For Diana's arc she could've butted in and insisted on helping to resolve her problem so that she could return to school or something, not try to infringe on Diana's will completely for LITERALLY no reason besides "because I said so". I mean she already did that for Costanze, maybe they wanted to mix it up and not have her do the same thing again or something but the outcome was shit.

Alright, have this one as well.
poal.me/jhrilk
poal.me/jhrilk
poal.me/jhrilk
poal.me/jhrilk

Akko was actually fine. It's just that Croix did what Chariot was supposed to do in the past eps. I don't want to blame her but Chariot is the one at fault. Ever since ep. 15, she knew that Croix would do something to Akko but hasn't shown any effort to figure out what Croix is planning or better yet stop her from what she's planning. At the very least, she should've tried to convince Akko to be wary of Croix and not be so misled easily.

Because then she would have reached her goal and would have no reason to carry on finding words.

And the end result of this is that Ursula comes across as sinister and manipulative. She would have been fine in my eyes if she had told Akko several episodes back, you know, when she stated she was going to and then after the slightest distraction apparently decided she wouldn't reveal it to Akko after all with no explanation whatsoever.

>Blue Eyes,Blonde Hair
>10/10 Face,Body,Tits
>Sexy Voice
>Tsundere
>True Beatrix Bloodline
>Smart & Talented
>Doing everything right

So this is a PERFECTION looks like.....

But can she kill an autistic rage child with the body of an 11 year old?

>is shallow
Yet completely sincere and incorruptible

>Rather than noble and altruistic
Akko is perfectly capable of altruism, in fact, there's nothing un-noble or un-altruistic in wanting to meet your idol

The thing is that Akko is Akko and Chariot is Chariot, they are similar in some things, yet different in another.

>implying Akko wouldn't blindly follow anything her idol says

The thing is that everyone in the show has to have their intelligence lowered to keep in line with Akko's retardation so the plot can work. But Akko was still at fault because Ursula has been helping her the entire time yet a 15 second talk with Croix makes her forget all that. Akko simply has double digit IQ.

She almost kill Akko with MU RO WA

That's not perfection...

So this is a PERFECTION looks like...

There is literally nothing wrong with this show.

Wrong 11 year old.

If you're calling Diana PERFECT then she needs to be beyond the perfection we've already seen.

>Little Witch with Shiny Rod

Thats not PERFECTION, thats CHEATING.

Pacing, Sucy not being relevant,...

Akko did try to defend Ursula; it's just that her stupidity was taken advantage by Croix via questioning her w/out allowing her already slow mind to keep up .

>sinister and manipulative
>Ursula

Croix is the one sinister and manipulative. Ursula is being foolish and a coward.

There are some flaws that can't be ignored, but other than that I'm ok with this show. I love it.

>Episode 17 to 20
>Became an Akkofag because shes restoring Amanda,Cons,Diana's Yay
>Episode 21
>Ruined it in less than 20 seconds when Croix simply says to Akko "Ursula is bad"

Good thing Akko said to ursula Sorry in the end, if not, i break Yoshi's neck

Akko what are you doing?

Does this trigger Diana?

Why did Shiny Rod choose a literal retard as it's master

It's actually malevolent and enjoys watching drama unfold from choosing unworthy masters.

No, they already established that Diana would rather give up being the chosen one and handle family matters instead. She's not going to grow up bitter and asshurt like Croix.

because the shiny rod knows a retard will be less hesitant to open the gates of wrath that destroys the world civilization

literally me

Look at this dork and laugh at her

No, though it probably triggers Croix.

Motivation. Croix was looking for power and Chariot wasn't. Same goes with Akko.

I don't think that, which is why this is so aggravating. Ursula's actions imply that she thinks that.

>Episode 15
>Ursula rescues Akko from Croix, they have that emotional heart to heart that ended the episode except Ursula goes on to say this:
>Ursula: Akko, I'm Shiny Chariot. Look, see? My hair is red. This bird is Alcor. I'm an expert in matters concerning the Shiny Rod - because it used to be mine.
>Akko: huh, what?
>Ursula: Today Croix manipulated you, knocked you out and rooted around in your head. That is terrible, sinister, a violation of your trust. I went and got you back, because Croix cannot be trusted. She used to be my friend, but she was consumed with rage and jealousy. She hates me and by proxy she hates you. You need to stay away from her, do you understand?
>Akko [still a little awestruck]: ...okay...
>Ursula: Now we need to continue finding words with the Shiny Rod so we can unseal the Grand Triskelion and restore magic to its former glory for the world, okay? This is the most important thing anyone will ever do.

Why justification is there for this not happening? Because uh... don't worry about it, just ignore it, look at that thing over there.

At least at the end of Diana's arc, she learns and even manages to use the rod. Man, how much must Croix be asspained by now?

You make it sound like you've never watched a Chinese puppet show before, user.

Wait so did Chariot unlock the sixth word first, out of order, when she thanked Croix for accepting her as the shiny rod wielder? Makes it seem stupid how Akko is learning life lessons in order of the words to unlock them in that case.

>Lopelial lal !!!

Why Diana got very cute voice anons ?

Thunderbolt Fantasy was cheesy writing but great though.

Who sad the flashbacks are not separated in time?

>Ursula is bad

That's not what she said, have you watched the episode? She was questioning Ursula's reasons which were feeding Akko's own reasons as of why she was holding her back, Akko thought that Ursula doesn't understand her, but wasn't thinking she was evil, she was in fact trying to defend her from Croix's remarks, but in the end her frustration won her over and that's why she snapped at Ursula later.

You're retarded.

Akko has been getting decieved by Ursula this entire time. Every time Akko mentions Chariot Ursula seems to know a lot but can't explain how she knows it. She claims to have went to school the same year as Chariot but there's no record of her.

Simply put it was Ursula's fault, not Akko's.
Unlike the viewer Akko has only seen the good side of Croix. The charming new teacher who was Chariot's upperclassman, a former top student of Luna Nova, and the witch who saved the school from closing.

Megumi, don't you have work to do today?

Sucy and Lotte have been too sidelined from the main plot. You'd think they would tag along with Akko more often.

She was happily showing off her magic show to Croix while spamming the third word though, meaning Croix must have accepted it before that.

Speaking of the third word, why was it a transformation spell for Chariot but for Akko it was a grapping hook+rope? Is there even a point to them having different names if they can do multiple things?

>Miranda is the Final Boss.

If she got an episode instead of Jasminka, then she better be relevant in the end.

I've watched plenty, which is why I'm getting so annoyed. If you're going to drive a plot by characters having an extreme failure to communicate, there needs to be a solid, convincing reason for that to have happened. There's a reason people get so annoyed by MISUNDERSTANDINGS, because it's terrible fucking writing. You can say something about it being the national character of the Japanese or whatever, but I still feel reasons for it should be established, especially in this show where the lone Japanese character is a noisy, happy-go-lucky retard.

Ursula's characterized as kinda nervous and unconfident, that's fine, but I still think we should be given a scene where Ursula mulls over exactly why it is she refuses to be straight with Akko, especially since earlier in the show she had decided she would be straight with Akko, and ESPECIALLY since the stakes are so fucking high, and Croix, who is evil and manipulative, holds so much fucking power. Ursula should have warned Akko to stay away from Croix after episode 15. How did she let this happen again so fucking easily?

>can't have any other arcs without them being forced into it
They have all had their own shit, they will all join in together for the rest of the show.

Some of the flashbacks happen in a different time from others.

If we arranged it, it goes like this:

>Chariot and Croix met Woodwad, Charioy gets the rod
>Chariot asks for forgiveness to Croix for stealing her thunder
>timeskip
>Chariot falls from Wagandia
>Chariot says the 6th word

Oh, i forgot to say that Akko simply dont care about the words & collecting the words just to find Chariot is triggering me the most.

>Ursula catches Croix roofie-raping Akko
>doesn't give her any warnings, or even try to protect Akko secretively
So it's canon that the shiny rod only chooses literal retards, right?

No you idiot. Criox took advantage of the fact that Ursula told Akko nothing and had used the excuse of finding the seven Words in order to see Chariot again. Both Criox and Ursula knew Akko was finding the seven Words because of Chariot. All it took was simply twisting Ursula's good intention of guiding Akko in secret as an ulterior motive. If Ursula wasnt so dead set on Akko not going to that place and refuse to even let her get near it if only to confirm the buds were opening, Criox would not have been able to lie to Akko like that. Akko was immature, but Ursula refusing to let Akko know the truth and using Chariot as bait to get Akko to find the Words makes her culpable to this fuck-up.

because she's the best k-on
tfw diana won't ever wear these clothes

Don't you think Chariot was kind of the same way too? She didn't care about the words, she just wanted everyone to be happy with her magic. It just goes with the fact that rod doesn't choose anyone who is ambitious actively seeks power to unlock triskelion.

Yeah, and Akko won't ask her why she disappeared and lived pretending to be a retrd for ten years? I'm sure the answer is something that will break Akko's admiration of Chariot and that's why Ursula is conflicted about telling her.

Leave Season 2 to Me

>Croix must have accepted it before that.
Who says she genuinely, wholeheartely accepted it?

Apparently the reason Chariot was showing her magic show spamming the third word in the first place was to cheer Croix.

Having your magic not get taken away by death pollen to save your retarded friend also helps

Croix explicitly tells her to accept it before she says the sixth word though. The only explanation would be that Chariot later on again starts thinking Croix should've gotten it after all and Croix reassures her a second time. If that's the case I hope it's made more explicit in the upcoming episodes.

>Apparently the reason Chariot was showing her magic show spamming the third word in the first place was to cheer Croix.
Source?

I insist she's the one hinding Chariot at the school and was behind most of the bureocratic stuff behind her fake indentity.

Dont know, but still, after Akko said that to Ursula after Ursula work so hard so Akko can use magic properly, im still Triggered & want to slap Akko so hard.

Good thing she said sorry to Ursula though.

I'm kind of relieves this didn't happen. Any other show, they would have had this or make Akko comment about breast size instead of just implying it.

Which, ironically, probably made Criox even more pissed off since this retard is using the legendary artifact and the super special magical Words as party tricks.