Let them in!

This is so beautiful! Love trancends all racial and ethnic barriers!

>

Yes, let's celebrate diversity by pushing a lie and making everyone look the same.

Do you sit around on your fat ass thinking your little gore videos are going to shock people? Don't let your mom find that stuff, little NEET.

>Studies suggest

>AJ+
Qatari state media

High res version?

I'm just tired. You know what, let them in. These people will only learn the hard way.

God damn Jews. Fuck off to Israel.

>black man straight out of africa
>blond white woman
Why do they push this meme so hard ?

>Let them in already
I cant fucking believe this, they are importing these niggers and muslims to fuck them not because they care about their wellbeing in a wartorn hellhole. God I hate white women so much truely the most disgusting creatures on earth second to jews of course.

Fake

>(((al-jazerra plus)))
Literal subversive forces

Thots being thots nothing new about this.

made my day, thanks

THIS

White women are the worst. They will turn down successful white men, then jump in bed with a 40+ year old, jobless paki.

white women make no sense.

White women are the most powerful women and therefore sexual selection goes into overdrive. I believe that when inequality increases, hypergamy increases. In other words, the most monogamous societies are those where everybody has rough equality with one another (a farming community). Whereas in New York City, where inequality is rampant, 70% of marriages don't make it to 3 years.

Women having more and more power is indicative of inequality increasing. When inequality increases, women engage in hypergamous strategies. When women become more choosy, the men at the bottom of the hierarchy start doing crazy things, like logging onto message boards and saying they hate all women, or even going so far as to shoot something up.

However, the women too have their own problems: there aren't enough high quality males for them to date. They can rely on the state for investment in their child, and it is impossible for the average to provide for her. So the strategy becomes? Get a charismatic male to mate with you, and raise the baby as a single mother. Then try and attract a male who isn't crazy who will help you raise the baby if need be.

stop making these stupid fucking threads retard

sage.