Hello, my character assassination was necessary to open more doors for possible sequel...

Hello, my character assassination was necessary to open more doors for possible sequel. Please stop crying over me and accept that the sacrifice of my characterization was a necessary evil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1jSU7PEBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homu did nothing wrong.

Homura's development in Rebellion was completely in character.

Except it made perfect sense for Homura to go off the rails like she did

Thanks for showing us that you knew literally nothing about Homura or her motives OP, you dumb fuckass.

>character assassination
You are thinking of someone else

This. Merchandising is far more important than storytelling. You all need to accept this fact.

It's almost like Homura is insane or something!

>Please stop crying over me
Never.

>Hello, my character assassination was necessary to open more doors for possible sequel.
Unless you think that a girl that spent something like 20 years obsessing over a girl to save her would suddenly be OK with said girl killing herself once again and thus negating everything she did for her is in-character, it's the end of the TV series that was the character assassination, done in order for it to have an end.

Whatever, Rebellion isn't canon anyway.

but it is

Wow it's almost like the loop in the TV series WASN'T the only one and her experiences throughout all her attempts led to such a conclusion.

Noice delusion there.

Since when have glorified fanfictions strted to become accepted as canon?

I really like this series but I don't think I would want to watch any more of butcher's work, and that includes any madoka sequel. My time in earth is limited.

If only a boy was brave enough to ask her out first.

>sequel
>implying

Homerun dindu nufin

Stop with this bullshit. There was no character assassination in Rebellion.

>setting up QB at the end of TV series by peeking his interest in the cycle
>LOL it was character assassination muh cute lovely Homu would never go evil!

it was made by absolutely same people who did original, so it can't be not canon by any definition

Rebellion was trash but it was entertaining trash.
Pretty similar to Re:Zero in that.

How was it entertaining? Nothing happens 2/3 of the movie with the last 20 minutes being a clusterfuck of visual and narrative overload.

>muhdoka
Your 'characterization' has never been worth shit in the first place. Among the worst time loopers, and your show's last 3 or so episodes were thouroughly underwhelming as a result.

>Series + 3/4 of Rebellion: I love Madoka and did everything for her
>last 1/4 of Rebellion: I'm going to rip Madoka's soul in half and stop her from being a goddess (which I know I can do for some reason that's never explained and non-intuitive) because I'm a fucking insane cunt

Ya, fuck Rebellion.

>>>/kys/

Sorry you can't accept that the end of Rebellion was a series ruining asspull. I mean, Rebellion as a whole was pretty series destructive but the ending really finished it off

I want to _be_ Sayaka!

Wow Homura sucks at dancing

don't worry, rebellion ruined every single character of the series not just homura

>mami is not alone anymore
>sayaka doesn't care about the boy anymore
>kyouko is not a hobo anymore
>madoka is not the goddess of hope anymore (making the entire anime meaningless)

they even made charlotte a loli

and people defend this trash

>mami is not alone anymore
Now she has the loli version of the witch that murdered her, which is more fucked up
>sayaka doesn't care about the boy anymore
She got over it over time, as normal people do
>kyouko is not a hobo anymore
She was never much of a hobo, she was more of a traveling thief who did well for herself
>madoka is not the goddess of hope anymore (making the entire anime meaningless)
Yup, agree with this one. If there's a sequel where Madoka is pissed about what Hommie did they can make up for this
>they even made charlotte a loli
She was fuckin cute though you gotta admit

>wanting to be dead
i feel ya

They literally explain it you fucking retard.

How fucking stupid is Sup Forums that they don't even get Rebellion? It wasn't that complicated.

oh and the fanservice scenes too

>towel mami
>mami vs homura for no reason
>sayaka/kyouko holding hands

the movie is the definition of cashgrab

it wasn't that complicated but the movie does a fucking awful job of explaining anything in a way that makes sense without multiple watches

THEY ARE SO CUTE

Which one is the top

End thy existence, fool.

Homura is for cat ears only, leave the dog girl accessories to Sayaka.

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

you can be a cute girl full of suffering too if you really try user

but wraith arc fucken up both homura and madoka

how

first thing, multiples homus

she's only 14, delete that pic

How long until Ack is summoned I wonder? Not a bad attempt if you ask me.

She time looped for 20 years, she has the mind of a 34 year old

*12 years

pls stop already

>deleted page Homura Akemi (Marked for deletion: {{Delete|Not a villain.}})
topkek
I'm pretty some butthurt "Homura did nothing wrong fag" from here did it.

What does this part mean?

It really made think

Stay banned.
They're confronting Sauron.

It's means you are a rabid and insane shitposter who is obsessed with trying to attack people out on an insane need to cope with the fact everyone hates you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1jSU7PEBA

How long until you accept your boogieman is not real and that you are blatantly and openly trying to ruin threads and harass people, so why do you think anyone at all would side with you? Why do you think it's weird many people have a problem with you ruining threads?

There it is. I'd give this maybe a 6/10 in terms of effectiveness. Not bad let's be honest.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? How many times does this same question need to be asked before you answer it?

Do you think if you just keep ignoring how people constantly prove you wrong about everything you say that other people will believe you and listen to you? What will it take for you to just stop all this? How many years of your life are you going to spend trying to harass people because they call you out on your objectively shit standards which leads to you ruining threads.

You're funny

Reminder, as always, inappropriate laughing is a sign of autism. And the BIG one in autism is refusing to answer what is said to you directly.

>inappropriate laughing is a sign of autism
Calm down Mr. fucking Salt

>anyone who says something I don't like must be irrationally mad
Misreading emotions and social cues is another trait of autism.

Why do you refuse to get medical treatment for a mental disorder you clearly have? Why do you refuse to accept that people who disagree with you and call you out as the shit stain you are can be perfectly calm?

Funniness does not guarantee laughter. If you were smart you'd know that

There is Mami vs Homura. That was actually entertaining,

You mean 26 year old

You equating it to being funny (thus laughing) when it's clearly not is what makes it autism. Because, reminder (that you're retarded) autism is a social cue misreading disorder, and thinking something is funny is when it's not is social cue based, it's not the physical action of laughing that makes it autism, it's the misreading a social cue that leads you to thinking it's funny that makes it autism. If you weren't brain damaged you'd easily understand that.

Good for you!

It's actually really sad and pathetic how obsessed you are with having the last word, as if you think that some how changes the fact you are wrong about everything.

>Homura wastes a timeline seducing Madoka because she can't take it anymore

Homu a qt and did nothing wrong
fuck the haters
I'll fight you irl

>Homura-chan, you were my very best friend
How does it feel to be friendzoned after looping time 100 times?

Whatever happened to these two anyway? They were so close at the start of the series.

>Friendship ended with SAYAKA. Now, HOMURA is my best friend

Are they finally going to act like comrades? Will they have silly interactions? Will they be bros by the time it's over?

Fair enough.

Yeah man, it's totally character assassination for the girl who spent countless years in a time loop trying to save her waifu and had to kill her hundreds of times to want to save her waifu from a state of eternal non-existence. There's no way Homura would ever do that.

Those fingers are long. No one in the show liked Sayaka that much. Except Kyouko now, because we have to pander to the sjws and tumblrinas. They're not allowed to like shotas

>gets called out for always reposting images
>intentionally reposts images to try and "trigger" people
What the fuck is wrong with you, !Akemi.
Why do you refuse to accept that people calling you out on your shit behavior doesn't mean they are "triggered", it means they have a logical brain and recognize you as the shit that you are.

From my point of view it's the incubators who are evil.

The end of the TV series was not a character assassination either, it was simply Homura tentatively accepting Madoka's choice and believing at the time nothing else could have been done about it.

There are no boys in Megucaverse besides Nakazawa-kun and Kyousuke, and both are faggots.

What an awful image.
The former at least gets some nice /ss/.

Kyousuke is just Scroeder, he cares more for his music than any female companionship. While Sayaka and Hitomi are both Lucy, and can only suffer.

Does Kyubey act to push girls towards their despair, or does he just sit around impassively and wait for it to happen on it's own?

I think once they've made the contract, all he has to do is wait. He's never come off as maliciously pushing them, after the contract's done it's only a matter of time, and Kyubey is as patient as a lizard. Why rush something that is inevitable?

He's not entirely passive but he's not particularly aggressive either. He'll nudge them in the right direction, usually.

I thought of it because Kyubey has a very DO IT FAGGOT attitude towards Homura despairing, he talks like Jacks' suicide consciousness in S5 being all "everything you do is pointless just give up already"

Kyousuke was straight. Sayaka just wasn't attractive. Sayaka is supposed to be the polar opposite of Homu. Ugly, weak, untalented, never wins, even her best friend doesn't see her as a best friend.

They're antagonists from the main character's point of view, but they're not evil. Wanting to save the universe is not evil.

>Ugly, weak, untalented, never wins, even her best friend doesn't see her as a best friend.
You just describe homu tho

I'm actually really curious to know what your thoughts on this are. Based on the trailer, it seems like those two will finally get some bonding time, or at least some kind of meaningful interaction.

Also was this image from an official product and not fan made?

>Series + 3/4 of Rebellion: I love Madoka and did everything for her
That still applies in the last 1/4 though?

>not realizing madoka and homura are allegorical characters representing Christ and Man

I'm really curious why you spend literally every single day of your life attacking and harassing people in Sup Forums threads. And you get asked that question every single day as well, yet you always refuse to answer.

And you know exactly where that image you are posting is from. You just pretend you don't because you are extremely desperate to try and make people think everyone supports shipping cancer like you do.

Homu started out as weak but never ugly. Homu was pretty much worshipped by everyone just by her looks alone. Even Sayaka herself compliments how gorgeous is. Homura is able to survive a lot of tragedy because of her powers, and Homura just keeps on getting stronger. To the point that she's basically a god of the new world now.

Meanwhile Sayaka is the biggest loser still, still the weakest, ugliest, never won anything, never gets new powers, same old shit. Not that it's a bad thing, I like the contrast between the two.

Sayaka does have Kyoko as someone who likes hanging out with her, and doesn't call her ugly or weak.

This same shit thread with that same image has been posted for going on 4 years. Madoka threads are deader than the franchise.

I honestly have no idea where it's from. I've only watched the episodes and the movies. Nothing else outside of that. So do you think blue and purple will be friends this time? Because they never really had a friendship moment unlike everybody else.