New Mizukami serialization in Young King, Nihonmatsu Kyoudai to Mokuzou Keikoku no Bouken

New Mizukami serialization in Young King, Nihonmatsu Kyoudai to Mokuzou Keikoku no Bouken.

Fucking rejoice.

Picked up

I kind of hope he stops trying to make a "Mizukamiverse" because it was the worst thing about Spirit Circle

It was hardly more than a little easter egg, I don't think he's trying to make it an actual thing. It just fit in how Spirit Circle was presented.

Manga of the year

Has it seriously been a year since SC ended?

I can't wait

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

It's been too long

>Hoshi no Samidare sequel confirmed

Yay.
Wasnt it about making manga though? Or were people referring to those one page stories about him making manga.

When does the first issue come?

The date is literally right there, user.

Any plot summary yet?

I think the latter.

One of the characters in the last chapter of Sengoku Yoko was actually a character from one of his older works. His manga anthologies are even more explicit about referencing his works and tying them up in some way.

I'm pretty sure all Mizukami works are set in the same universe. But everything is set in such a way that each of his stories are largely self-contained. And that you would only be able to piece things together via subtle easter eggs.

I want to typeset it already.

Hopefully some user out there wants to translate it just as much.

Fucking great.

Should be fun to translate. But I think anything Mizukami will get targeted by big groups.

>because it was the worst thing about Spirit Circle
How? It was barely a thing at all.

>another ride begins
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It was never before. Unless we count Snoopycool doing Hoshi no Samidare. Jagman did a oneshot too, But no speed scanlations ever.

I hope it will be more on the Hoshi no Samidare side of things. Despite enjoying it, it felt like some of Sengoku Youko went over my head because the setting was too Inuyasha-like.

Character design is great as per usual.

I am excite.

Then if nobody else picks it up, and someone gets young king raws, I can work on it.

A new Mizukami manga is a good reason to keep on living.

>Jagman did a oneshot too
I think he did a few oneshots and the Spirit Circle epilogue, it might be worth asking him about it.

shit, this will be the first one that i will read along with Sup Forums

It looks like he's polished up his style a bit in the meanwhile.

His art style has been extremely polished since Spirit Circle started.

up