He believed that the Jews would try to incite a race war between whites and blacks. He was red pilled, wasn't he?

He believed that the Jews would try to incite a race war between whites and blacks. He was red pilled, wasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, I'd say he was a smart guy and knew a lot of things which (((they))) didn't want to be known.

Sure but he was still crazy so idk how much his ideas are worth

smart, but controlled like the rest

We're told he was crazy, we were told a lot of things. Maybe you're afraid of what the implications of him not being crazy, right?

This.

I think he was just a hippy PUA, and his bullshit got too deep, when the girls started murdering people...

Wow he even used the terms they are using today. Were his visions real? Fuck the Jews.

get a room faggots.

Get new immigration laws.

Yes, they were real.
You know that reincarnation is real, right?
It won't be much longer before the reckoning.

Why get a room when we have the whole earth?

>He was red pilled, wasn't he?

He knew only one thing could stop the pigs from taking his young love

DUNE BUGGIES
U
N
E

B
U
G
G
I
E
S

he was hanging around with the hollywood elite pedo universe

Didn't he have a vision where white people are wiped out by blacks and then he will emerge after they've made a mess of the world and become king of humanity?

Maybe, but we would never have heard about him if he wasn't in the right place and time of history to start a harem cult

You need to understand he wasn't talking about white people, he was talking about (((white people))).

Was Manson the first Harem Anime?

No, he was literally talking about hiding underground and letting niggers ravage the world, then emerging and becoming the new Jews and lording over them with his superior intelligence. Stop trying to obscure history because you think it's edgy to support Charles Manson, bitch. Shoko Asahara is the true cult leader of Sup Forums.

You’re all in on it

Yes, I know this and it's why I fully support this happening. Imagine no more Amerifats, just superior whites with harems of sexy women ruling over the hordes obedient niggers with an iron fist. Isn't that a goal worth working for?

A world full of nogs with only a bunker's worth of non-shit skins, yeah that sounds just perfect. Fuckin' homophile.

He took the schizoid pill

>A world full of nogs with only a bunker's worth of non-shit skins

Isn't that sort of how it is now? Be honest.

The entire point of this board is to resist that you autist, not to capitulate to it because it's edgy.

Manson tried to start a race war. That's what his "Helter skelter" homicides were about: murdered a house full of white people, and tried to leave evidence that would implicate blacks as being the culprits.

Of course, his group of idiotic drugged-out women fucked it all up. So, the only thing he accomplished was murdering white people. He was clearly autistic enough to be king of Sup Forums

He was framed to cover up the crimes of (((Roman Polanski))).

This board is a psyop operated by Jews for the purpose of keeping you safely on the internet in mommies basement bunker instead of taking it to the streets.

This video should be in every Charlie thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

This board was created back when the Jews thought they were completely unstoppable you little bitch, are you 12 or something?

I wasn't aware that this board had a point, other than the discussion of politics.

>cowboy samurai

yeeee

He was trying to ignite that race war himself which would eventually kill all whites and then he and his family would rule over the blacks

literally this, y'all don't know shit about how many dune buggies this man had

This board has a point, and if you're not actively supporting it you need to get off my site forever.

He was a manipulator. He convinced three sluts to kill another slut, and some other people. Regardless of what he personally believed about anything, he was still a piece of shit.

You're just a jealous virgin neckbeard.

You're a shitposter. Fuck off, retard.

It is my sincere belief that Manson was framed for the crimes of Roman Polanski and other Pedowood Jews to take the heat off them. He was a scapegoat and totally innocent.

Roman Polanski was the Hollywood pedo elite. The senpai killed Roman's wife.

i don't buy any of it

He didn't see it coming from the Alt-Right though. Dugin/Spencer are the fake rightwing's BlackLivesMatter.

SO GO HANG THOSE POSTERS!

GO TO THOSE RALLIES!

COMMENT ON THOSE PODCASTS!

The people he supposedly ordered to commit the killings were actually agent provocateurs/manchurian candidates so they could bring him down.

He was going to bank big in the music industry, he needed to be stopped.
imagine manson with millions? an ethnostate would have been created

this

correct

>believe that jews will incite race war between whites and blacks
>try to incite a race war between whites and blacks

was getting caught part of his plan?

he wrote a few hit songs for the beach boys
neil young said he was a very talented musician and even gave him a motorcycle

>the Jews
He said nothing about the jews. He and his cult were gonna start the race war, stupid.

Wow are you dumb