I can't be the only Jew on Sup Forums who hates Jews?

I can't be the only Jew on Sup Forums who hates Jews?
Report in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ezXm9jkukBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello fellow Jew!

I think there's a difference between being of jewish descent and disliking judaism, and practicing and supporting judaism

Unfortunately, the mischlings will still end up in the oven

Why do you hate fellow tribesmen my nosey friend?

I am convinced they are behind modern evil and control the world. The evidence is simply overwhelming

Shalom

I'm only 4% Hebrew I think, but we were on the wrong side of both World Wars and I'm happy to be white.

reporting in. technically I'm half ethnic ashkenazi but I don't tell anyone IRL because I don't have the nose and I'd rather people not know

Redpilled jews need to man up and investigate their rabbis and temples
I know I know telling the truth is like killing the whole tribe and all that but you guys have a real chance to make a difference

Wouldn't make a difference. You get labeled an antisemite even if you are a kike yourself. And it's not the rabbis for the most part, it's the atheist kikes. Those kikes hate Judaism just as much as Christianity and Islam.

you get ostracized if you question anything. converting to Christianity pretty much ruined my relationship with my mom for a few years

youtu.be/ezXm9jkukBo

convert faggot

fpbp
fuck off cia

lol Christianity, the Christian god is an Archon and Yaldabaoth

Brother Nathanael is out there somewhere.

A Jew who recognizes that tribalism is wrong would want to dissociate from the Jewish identity. The issue is, it's dangerous to allow a Jew into a universalist society, just as its dangerous to have any other racists and nepotists in a universalist society. I would allow any Jew into my society if they refused to have children, or would have their children raised in an environment without tribal allegiances.

Shalom, nice to gas you.

Jurusilam should be nuked, it would solve everything.

pathetic worm crawling to please the goyim.

Shalom
Leaf first, Jewish second

>Not a single Israeli check in in favour of OP

Sup Forums is always right

Israel was on germany's side in ww2

But Hitler had a mischling bodyguard. Also the mischlings were given rights if they enlisted early on.

I'm a Jew and I hate NuNazis.

Unfortunately, this is not a new thing. Self hating Jews will not be spared

jew ----> oven

>jew hates jews
more news at eleven

Not welcome here, faggot, fuck off.

>kikes watch out!

Hitler had Jews in the SS

Shut up you Jewish faggot. Fuckin' break a bottle in your face and make you eat the glass.

>pathetic worm crawling
Call these parasites out for who they are Shlomo.
>Chehudah Maccabees versus the Modein Maidens

What is your and your parents socioeconomic situation?
How much pride do you take in your country?
How Jewish are you? (e.g. holiday traditions, diet, religion in day to day life, dating, ect.)

Which one are you in the picture?

OP is unironically right, the continued reliance on goyim makes us pathetic in the first place.

so are atheist jews okay?
they don't believe in the talmud

They are the worst of all Jews. Even that quote demonstrates the destructive tendencies of their critique of gentile culture.

see > ashke-nazi ! kek

Is that video the ultimate proof that Neo-Nazis are just edgy contrarian faggots?

actually after watching few videos on israel you guys seem okay. you are suffering from feminsm like everyone else. kek

^^^

(non-jew)

I am 2% eurojew. Jews are the master race

>god tier women
>easily deceive and manipulate everyone
>control everything (banks, media, movies)
>highest iq

i dont know haha. it was very strange a jewish nazi in israel.

Go full Bobby Fischer. I'm serious, you will be forever remembered as a hero. The Goy keep track of these things.

How are you associated with Jews by being 2% Jewish?

because it's 1/50th

That's nothing. No one considers that Jewish.

pol does

youre far from alone

Whites are inferior to Jews. So therefore one drop of white blood and you're white.

>tfw half italian

Don't ever call me white.

inb4 self-hating jew general
SHJG

no but serious question. do you guys honestly believe the 6 million dead jews meme? do you realize many europeon gentiles died in WW2?

Einstein was a jew. Your opinion doesn't matter.

i am long nose tribe but no hate tribe

Sorry, sir. I get too carried away sometimes.

>Claims high IQ
>Doesn't understand the meme

Mischlinge homeland when?

wat

>6 million
one thing you can count on the germans, is that they are organized. there kept good documentation of their project.

>europeon gentiles died in WW2
dying in a war is nothing like that. jews were citizens of their counties and got genocided.
my grandfather served in the german army in ww1, and was even drafted for ww2. he left germany at that time, but we are talking about serving citizens that got betrayed by their own governments. men, women and children.

This. I actually have a Bobby Fischer tee.

That's like, your opinion man.

That's pretty much what our Italian look like, yeah.

You really want to go through this again?

why they hate rabbi yeshua?

nah, jews are unironically degenerate niggers

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned. > Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Time to speak out against these race baiting shill threads.

Whether you're an actual shill, or just stupid is irrelevant because what you're doing is providing fuel to the shills so that makes you as good as one.

I'm jewish I wouldn't say I hate jews but there is a certain type of self hating jew called reform jews that are pretty much the SJW wing of Judaism and I can't fucking stand them. They're also the most common type of jew in America so they give everyone a bad rap. For Yom Kippur this year the reform rabbi union had all the rabbis give their big Yom Kippur sermon, the most important sermon of the year, about how we jews need to support black lives matter.

you know what other jew hates jews?

hm okay. many jews admitted to lying about the holocaust. there's no scientific evidence or historic evidence of gassing of jews. how can you still believe it? when many historians debunk the 6 million number??

im like not saying no jews died. jews did die due to starvation and disease. just like many germans also lost their lives.

And yet they rule west?

I know. Germans are fags that always ruin Europe.

ya the sjw type hate israel and support palestine. haha

I notice and wrestle with it in my consciousness. There are good days, there are bad days.

>muh western civilization
>italians are niggers

Pick one mutt.

>self hating jew
Only an idiot believes in your propaganda about the self hating jew.
The jews who served for the Reich were not self hating, they simply were not involved in conspiracies. It is something rational and not something irrational and dumb as hate.

fake and gay
SAGE

Its like they're all retarded. Yeah lets ally ourselves with the black isrealites who think white jews are the devil instead of the church that lets us use their space to worship and study torah. they're stone cold dumb. unfortunately there are no conservative or orthodox synagogues near me so I have to associate with them.

>my grandfather served in ww1

But gag ga looks good in that pic?

that's what happens when you are neanderthal, like the jews you're a cannibal in constant war with everyone

>tfw Hitler knew and gave you a little taste of the future to come

because we know too now and you can't outmeme whites

gaga isn't a jew

I'm a Reptile who hates both Jews and Goyim. That's why I like pitting them against each other.

Why are you getting so offended? I'm not taking this thread seriously.

Europeans have been at war constantly.

y jews have 2 be so gay

She is a jew you blind retard.

>le 56% is real

There's reason neanderthals fell from 30% to 1-2%, when they multiply they chimp out and wallow in excrement figuratively and not ,even, , Cromagnon killed them before.

Yes but honorably, not like furtive backstabbers, the knight hates the spy.

We now call neanderthal jews and there will be no mercy because in a global world theres is nowhere to hide.

Because you called me a mutt, genius.

>she paid for a nose job to get a kike nose
The before pictures doesn't show a Jewish nose to me. I have he same nose. Looks German or Kurdish or some area of Europe unspecified

Hello OP!
No you are obviously not the only Jew who dislikes Jews, how many Jews do the the diaspora consist off now again? Like 20 000 000 or so? What does this tell us? That Jews are so repulsive that most Jews don't want to live among other Jews in the all Jew country of Israel.

Jewish nose is the best.

Same result. And no, you and your fellow larpers aren't capable of removing Jews. You don't even know one.

hi weev

Henlo circumsized fellow Goys, any Mexigoys report :^)