Is it true that you need to be a feminist to have any chance of getting laid?

Is it true that you need to be a feminist to have any chance of getting laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMvQhxN_M8
youtube.com/watch?v=A0Jra4aUbrA
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5302565/The-Y-chromosome-going-happen-men.html
notesfromaredpillgirl.com/tag/mtgow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Male feminists are effeminate. Women don't want effeminate men. Women want exciting chads who are far from a feminist; usually quite the opposite, actually.

No. In fact being a nice guy winds you up in the friendzone.

Just look at the guys who are getting laid and try to be like them. It will take you a month of two to work it out, but it isnt that hard...

I can get laid, getting married & having kids is what I'm after

>he thinks male feminist are getting laid

lol, sad fucks like you are raising my bastard children while i stretch out "your" girlfreind's smelly used up pussy.... thanks i guess, I'm sure she'll let you get a crack at that one of these days if you just keep acting nice or whatever

Why do 80% men on pol have such a hard time getting laid?

Here is a thought for you virgins: What is the difference between a whore and a bitch?

The whore will fuck anybody, the bitch will fuck everybody but you.

I still treat woman like shit, call em fat an tell em to suck my dick, always works like a charm, woman want to be dominated. Its in there nature, thy already have a pussy so dont be one, there looking for a dick.

I am a failure there. 12 year marriage and only one child... I might have high standards, but there are very few women who are worth marriage after age 24. Everyone worth marriage is already married by then...

Just pretend to be feminist, and be confident. Those two things are all you need. Plus try to lose some weight, no one likes a fatass

Labeling yourself as a feminist with the prospect of having sex is the most unfeminist position you can take.

getting laid isn't hard at all, if you want to have the most sex partners just get into your local drug scene and you will be surrounded by absolute sluts who'll fuck anything every day (which is of course degenerate and retarded and you shouldnt do it but thats my point)

I hope the men on pol have a hard time getting laid because they have standards. Most men getting laid have extremely low standards, and fuck fat and ugly chicks, who are sluts.

But lets face facts. Most on pol are young and have been fed a line that women don't like to be raped, when good sex looks a lot like rape. Men don't ask, they just take what they want. Men tear clothing off. Men bind the arms, men pull hair and slap. They are necessarily fearful of women, which is a good place for them to be, until they are confident of the difference between consensual sex and rape.

Yeah, I go to sports bars, and bang the fit women you find there. I got no time for the losers...

nope

>I hope the men on pol have a hard time getting laid because they have standards.
hhqhhqhhahahaha theyd fuck a hole in the wall

No.
In fact arguing with them makes them more likely to fuck you, they want men that stand up to them.

ahhhhhh ok...

My bro redpilled me as he was a mega chad. All you basically need to do is find a fine ass woman and pretend like you don't give a fuck about her. Compliment every other girl around her but never her. The legs then magically open out of jealousy.

Once you have fucked a few 8 or 10s, you can then start looking for a wife material chick.

dunno about the rape shit. A little bit twisted in my opinion but what ever floats your boat.

Here kid
Study the MTGOW's and just cut out the womanhater part.You can treat the traps like shit cuz they are.Their pussy is a fish that doesn't need a bicycle.They're nuts from weaponized culture (non linear warfare)
Not their fault but it's like how you hate a Soros BLM azzwhole but they are paid as the feminists were to collect the stupid.
Not all black people are bad many are fine people.
But we think they are from media optics.Women are easy to corrupt.The Bible tells them cover their heads and the man is also the "cover" for them.They have a body clock and they will want a baby or they'll go sour crazy hag.Thats encouraged.
Just like they tell you be a fag.
KNOW THIS about wimmens.It explains why they "empower" women,and how susceptible they are .Instead of having them working for her family....They can be Merke or Mayl!
It's in their nature to be exploited by infants and to be agreeable.The Dangers Of Being Too Agreeable - Jordan Peterson youtube.com/watch?v=XVMvQhxN_M8
The globalist azzwholes have been planning a matriarchal society for a long time.
This has amazing things about Bees but at the end it was the plan for female society at the end.
They will work themselves to death and be tossed out when used up.
Moody Science Videos - 01 - City of Bees
youtube.com/watch?v=A0Jra4aUbrA
BTW all the OLD Moody scienvce vids are GREAT.
So...the azzwholes are memeing that the male chromasome will dissapear! Their mad scientists probably working on some nanoshit to get rid of males.Like the corporate chicken farms where they kill all the roosters!

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5302565/The-Y-chromosome-going-happen-men.html

And this notesfromaredpillgirl.com/tag/mtgow/

Honestly I'm rolling for it all because anything less wouldn't be worth it.
Going for virgin till 30 for wizard powers aiming for engagement at 29 to a 10/10 blonde blue/green eyed woman just entering childbearing prime. Anything less than everything isn't worth it.

No. Women don't find cuckolded men attractive. They want assertive, powerful and confident men. You don't find many of those traits in 'men' that believe that female entitlement issues should be kowtowed to.

I've had sex with 5 girls who told me they were left wing and arrayed trying to talk to me about politics. I could tell they were retarded and only good for one thing so instead of engaging them I just shifted the conversation to something else

beta of quality believes in equality

No women want tall handsome and assertive men with high social status.

Oh user, how long did your parents have you locked away in their attic?

That is the only explanation for how you could have never interacted with a real human female before.
I have never met in my entire life a woman that will ask if you are a feminist before she will date you.

Those types of women are only found on Tumblr. If short cropped neon hair, piercings, Steven universe tattoos, and 400 extra pounds of fat make you moist, just do what the clever Tumblr males do.

The sneaky fuckers use bullshit terms to twist unattractive cis male to sound like something unique and therefore sexy to Tumblr bitches. Their profile says they are a pansexual, demisexual, female identifying, attracted only to fems, progressive lesbian, with a penis.

If you are so assbackwards about what normal females look for, pick up a magazine targeted at women. They will have tons of cheesy information for what women find attractive. Because all their articles and lists are about how to find a man.