*Breaths

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qt8MQRFqxVk
youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE&ab_channel=OfficialWakaliwood
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42748584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Admits his country isn't the best
But can he find da wey to make uganda great again?

He know da wey.

kys

Shit forced meme

They don't need virtue signaling cunts telling them how great thier shitholes are

They need the world to admit how fucked they are

Does he know da wey?

BASED

I'm so thankful for this.

Do u no de wey?

>Zero msm coverage
Really makes you think...

This. What the liberals are doing is akin to going to a hospital patient and telling him "you don't have cancer! you're perfect the way you are! look here i found a picture of you playing soccer last year so that means you're healthy".

The Ugandan president is basically saying "ma'am please i needs chemo"

Yee we's a shithole massa Trump

MUGA

>Museveni went on to say Africa needed to be stronger. “It is the fault of the Africans that they are weak. They have this huge continent,” he said. “If you look at Africa, Africa is 12 times the size of India, in terms of land area, lots of resources, and the population is growing now. Why can't we make Africa strong?”

BASTE BLACKMAN

Everyone who posts the ugandan knuckle meme should be banned.
You need to be 18+ to post here.

OG KNUCO

*click click click click*

*spits*

That's a black cuck

So weird

Even the fucking president of a shithole refuses to make up a lie to discredit Trump.
What a guy.

LOl you said the funny words

youtube.com/watch?v=qt8MQRFqxVk

I want reddit to leave

>he does not know da way
*spits*

>lol

Pointing your finger at the problem is a sinequanone condition to solve the problem. he is a black man who think blacks deserve more than sitholes and living in fear of the warlord.

>Shity Reddit Red Sanic meme
Or
>TAIGA MAFIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE&ab_channel=OfficialWakaliwood

this

/OurNigger/

So you're saying that Uganda is ruled by a white nationalist nazi?

>click click click click click click click

checked and underrated

Spit on him bruhdas

Trump knows de wei

When I watched this at first I thought the radio joker was unnecesary, then the first fight happend and he turned it into fucking kino

I think that first we need to ban cucks and basemant dwelers like you

Spit on him my bruddas!

>IPOB: Nigeria na really shithole - Spokesperson
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42748584
>"We no surprise say di Federal High Court of Nigeria for Abuja rule say our activities dey illegal, di Justice Abdu-Kafarati ruling ba final confirmation say Nigeria na really shit-hole."
>"As things be so, we no go blame US President trump wey describe Africa as 'shit-hole,'" na wetin di group take finish dia statement.
English translation
>IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra): Nigeria truly is a shithole

Checked

I came here looking for a news article to use for my midterm. My professor is black, wish me luck niggas.

They speak orc there?

top kek if real, I hope your dick drops of if larp

No. That's a black realist.

People who make posts like yours only make it funnier and give it more strength.

Now were talking

The entire thing with the funny commentary is that is the only version of the movie left, the original master was lost or destroyed or something, so now that IS the movie.

glad someone posted this masterpiece. get on some next level Ugandan memes you fucking plebs. Redditors should be shot in the streets.

If you associate this with reddit it's because you go there and recognize it from there. I've only ever seen Ugandan Knuncles posted on Sup Forums so it's a Sup Forums meme to me, having absolutely zero interaction with reddit.

You just oust yourself with this shit. Go back there and complain about it some more.

>>>/reddit/

>no fun allowed
You faggots try too hard to fit in. Just fuck off already.

*Clickclickclickclick*
>has seizure.

I wouldn't lie about something like that. This is going to be fun =]

>13 btw

unironically posting this meme, how far have we fallen?

I know a Ugandan business lady in my town who voted Trump. She immigrated here legally and hates taxes

BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH

>What the liberals are doing is akin to going to a hospital patient and telling him "you don't have cancer! you're perfect the way you are!
I was doing work for a children's hospital last year and some fat cunt with problematic glasses and colored hair was volunteering. Supposedly she was telling a few of the kids that they were going to be fine and grow up and all that shit as a means to make them "feel better" the head nurse chewed her the fuck out because the kids she said this too have very little chance to even see their teens. The fat cunt thought she was doing the right thing but instead she was making a horrible situation worse for these kids in the long haul.
She tried to make a scene crying and shit but was told to never volunteer again.

>pidgin
Still the greatest thing that they've given to the public.

>niggers can't read/write proper english
>translate their website into retarded niggerspeech instead

What the fuck is it even from?

*spit*

You do not know de wei.

Nice trips bruddha

That's da wey.

Someone should make a tired Pepe with child meme out of knuckles. Like Retarded the Donald - Sup Forums.

Ugandan Knuckles was blessed by Kek in a thread last night. Da wei is clear.

Ugandan knuckles is based on TAIGA MAFIA.

it's a shit meme, no matter where it came from
really, it's shit and not funny

Well, the world has to eventually. The sooner the better.

Du u not no da wey, broski?

People in VR Chat took sound clips from Who killed Captain Alex and used it for Ugandan knuckles.

deepest lore, fuck VR chat

Jews do not know de wei bruddah. They despise de wei.

Fuck you. Seriously fuck you. Everyday on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube I'm unable to escape this retarded, unfunny, forced meme. No matter where I look, all I see and hear is "hey do you know da way xddd" from these stupid normies. Even my brother, my own kin started using that fake Ugandan accent. Sup Forums was the only place I could get away from it because I know the people on Sup Forums aren't normies and don't fall for these blatant forced memes. But you, YOU just had to post it didn't you? ON A POLITICS BOARD OF ALL PLACES. Why? What did you gain by posting it you normie piece of shit? I bet you think this meme is the most hilarious thing you've seen since pickle rick. I hope you burn in hell for this. Who knows, maybe when you're there you can think about your actions.

Fuck man, we're at the point where even shit flavour of the month memes are effecting reality.

First step to fixing a mistake is admitting it exists

Feels like Im back in 2012

*spit*

*spits*

Funny enough, I saw this on Yahoo news

>bitches about memes
>so fucking lazy he won't even make his own
>checks flag
Biggest faggot in the entire thread right here folks.

*spit*

>This is your brain on straight contrarianism

>"IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON DOES ANYTHING I HAVE TO HATE IT ARRGGGHHH"

*spit* *spit* *spit* *spit* *spit*

>using faceberg
This whole fucking thread is cancer holy shit

>>>/projecting/

Takes one to know one faggot.

It's funny but humor seems to be dependent on where you saw it first and who you associate it with, not the thing by itself.

>tfw you have the three guys who started this meme on your VRchat friendslist and it used to be funny when you did it months ago

Checked dis is de wey bruda

Based black man. He know his people could do better, in their own nation. Instead, they kill people in the states and blame "muh white devil". Fuck off back to Africa and make something of that shithole, so we can rebuild our own.

The truth is the truth.

Agreed. This shitty forced meme is incredibly cringy, it should stay contained in VRchat. Some of the videos can be funny in the game itself.

Why do kikes not know de wei?

I will show you de wei

Accurate and much butthurt shall follow

I've first seen it on imgur (read:reddit) and was like wtf
then I saw it in my youtube suggestions (donkey has just had a vr char video)
so i have watched the original and it got a few giggles out of me but that was it