DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL #3 - SHILLS GETTING SCARED EDITION

WATCH THE INTERVIEW, ITS YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wire tapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
youtube.com/watch?v=bPxCDGRoss4
dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/john-kerry-was-reportedly-briefed-on-the-steele-dossier/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/370412-gop-feud-with-fbi-ratchets-up
qcodefag.github.io/
twitter.com/atensnut/status/956256931777318913
youtu.be/aTb4nec1cuk
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/thousands-fbi-cellphones-affected-by-glitch-that-lost-strzok-page-texts-officials-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes holds a vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK
>archive.is/KdbdJ
SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS AND WHAT IF OR BLACK BULLSHIT THREADS AM I WHITE THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, ITS HAPPENING NOW, THE TIME IS NOW, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW

1ST THREAD 2ND THREAD

STRZOK IS INBOX, PAGE IS OUTBOX

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM KEY

boop

bump, we need this on first page

SHILLS ARE GOING TO SLIDE

bumpo

DONT REPLY TO SHILLS, STAY ON TOPIC, IF YOU ASK FOR A QUICK RUN DOWN, THE OP IS THE RUN DOWN, WATCH THE VIDEOS, SPREAD THE LINKS, IT TIES IT ALL TOGETHER. PUT TOGETHER EVERY THING WE KNOW THUS FAR + THE TEXTS + THE MEMO THAT WILL BE RELEASED SOON, THE STORY COMES TOGETHER

youtube.com/watch?v=bPxCDGRoss4

DAILY PRESS BRIEFING GOING ON NOW

I know it's dumb but just seeing 'Nosenstein' makes me laugh to myself.

DAY OF THE ROPE

SOON, CUFFS & TRIAL 1ST

Bump for front page. Hang all traitors.

pump

Violence against the media when?

Corrupt FBI, Uranium One, we have another body in the murder of rancher Lavoy Finicum, by FBI firing first, and picking up their brass to hide it, leaving Oregon Troopers holding the bag. Mr Finicum hated semiautomatics, wouldn't carry one, yet a nine mm was what supposedly was found on him.

Bump

Follow the constitution breh, trials for any who broke laws, justice will come there is too much evidence

Don't get bogged down in the swamps while it's getting drained.

>hated semiautos
I don't like saying this but good riddance lmao.

Rodgers or Rogers ?

I might have made a mistake, let me check what spelling is correct.

Rogers

bump you fags

they probably worship the remains of ETs.

Checked
Full attention to OP video. Watch it!

bump

ive seen this guy talk like a big dog. Lets see how redacted/cucked this memo is

Bump

>Looking for digits in odd places..

This is huge if big

its big & huge

True if factual

true if huge

bump

awoo

if the memo is bogus im killing myself

Hawaii alarm, Alaska quake and Denver truffle are all psy-ops to steal children and take them into bunkers and DUMBS.
Israel and Alaska got exposed for being the cabal.
The secret society is dug in deep.
Time to start the spelunking sheriffs. SS

you will live a long glorious life

John Kerry Was Reportedly Briefed On The Steele Dossier

>According to The Post, Kerry was briefed in late September or early October 2016 on information collected by Steele.

>Jonathan Winer, who at the time served as the State Department’s Special Envoy for Libya, put together a two-page memo on Steele’s allegations that was provided to Kerry.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/john-kerry-was-reportedly-briefed-on-the-steele-dossier/

bump

That’s what your mom said when we where shopping for cucumbers

I want to believe user, but as more shit comes out the more the msm ignores it and our patience is starting to wear thin.

They wont be able to ignore home boy, to much has been released to far, like everyone heard the set up for the joke, then the punch line is released. Its to big to ignore

> be shill
> “The FBI is above reproach!”
> CONINTELPRO

BIG if JEW

The rule of law is dead, genocide the kikes.

bump

R O P E
O
P
E

^^^ THIS

This. The truth is going mainstream, whether they want it to or not!

Wooooo!

I've been away from politics for a couple months and this is what I return to? I don't even know where to begin.

DNC, pic related

thehill.com/policy/national-security/370412-gop-feud-with-fbi-ratchets-up

ratchets

link to thread

Mueller's distraction game won't be good enough, the intelligence community is not a monolith and there's more than a few military personnel who would love to raid some facilities. The optimist in me wants to give the benefit of the doubt to the rumors that it's already happening.

Let me help you, reread the OP, click the links, will take as long as your standard netkuks show you enjoy watching and you will understand everything about the most vile & corrupt scandal in US history. You are welcome user.

Is there any way to verify this claim about retaining counsel?

8ch
/greatawakening/

He should retire immediately with honor before the Holocaust begins and join our side.

Thanks

The FBI is above reproach.

It's not a surprise that the same people who go after gold star families would attack American heroes, but it is a disappointment.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

>picture is of people who listen to this nonsense

You mean like the cameras in Vegas?

^^^^ THE SHILLS ARIVE, DONT REPLY TO THIS FAGGOT 157876220

How can you be so sure they won't just make it disappear the way they made the largest mass shooting in U.S. history disappear?

have this qcodefag.github.io/
>inb4 boomer/ etc
nothing but bot responses

Hello ShareBlue. Yes I read that article on your website with that faggot Rep traitor from PA. I respect the FBI that's why we need to get the traitors out and hang them.

twitter.com/atensnut/status/956256931777318913

*****ANOTHER TREASONOUS OFFENSE*****

good troll ;P

looks like you already buttflustered them :P

o7 SALUTE o7

ISRAEL IS SO FUCKED!!!!

Did you see this??

quick rundown?

GOYIM UPRISING 2018!!!!!!!!!

Also his meeting with Trudeau at that aga Khan Island shortly after the election

John Kerry told U.K. Trump to be removed via FORCE

>qcodefag.github.io/
Why didn't I look at this sooner?

Now we have what we needed: a red blooded American hero to personify our side of this mess, Adm Rodgers. Push this guy as hero more, more.

When did he say this?

oy vey! this is very antisemitic

youtu.be/aTb4nec1cuk

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/thousands-fbi-cellphones-affected-by-glitch-that-lost-strzok-page-texts-officials-say.html

>”glitch”

how does Sup Forums feel knowing it helped cause this to happen by helping trump get elected, lets just say if hillary won we would all be fucked.

Sorry here....

L O L
O
L

Never felt so relevant.

yea thats a cover to attempt to erase certain people's text, I call bullshit

At what point do militarybros take their oath to "defend against enemies foreign and domestic" seriously?

yea we would be completely fucked.... jesus

>if hillary won we would all be fucked
how can a dead person be fucked? she would have killed all whites

You civilians, LEO and military fags just sit back and let us take care of everything.

I do, thats why I am spreading this everywhere I can to wake people up before the midterm elections. This has to be sorted out or exposed by then.