BREAKING

More
*** EXCLUSIVE - THOUSANDS OF FBI CELLPHONES WERE AFFECTED BY “TECHNICAL GLITCH” ***
Federal Law Enforcement Officials tell Fox News, “a few thousand FBI employees’ cell phones” were affected by the technical glitch which lost some of the text messages of Strzok and Page.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/thousands-fbi-cellphones-affected-by-glitch-that-lost-strzok-page-texts-officials-say.html
dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/john-kerry-was-reportedly-briefed-on-the-steele-dossier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!!!!!

Also electric shill bugaloo

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

They are going crazy the fucking fbiniggers are bricking their devices

>they think everyone is a computer illiterate boomer

Of course

Funny, I've owned probably 20 cell phones from every brand, and sent probably hundreds of thousands of texts and never had a "glitch" that just deleted certain texts.

>“TECHNICAL GLITCH”
yeah right, how stupid do these faggots think people are?

Be FBI: retard, worthless, sacks of shit.

(((TECHNICAL GLITCH)))
>fixed

Nothing to see here goys. See, it wasn't a conspiracy theory to hide the texts messages from a secret society of deep staters trying to undermine our country and president. Just a silly little honest glitch that affected a bunch of other employees too. Ohhhhh technology! Amiright uncle boomertard? It's great when it works, which is like hardly ever amiright hahahahaha!? Now go back to sleep you fucking goys.

If thousands of people were affected, why the fuck did it take them months to realize it?

Wouldn't an administrator find it odd their database stop growing all of a sudden?

This is treason m8.

BREAKING!!!!!

Thousands of FBI and State department officials implicated in treasonous plot to spy on incoming president.

they think we're idiots.

>No source
Please don't link gatewaypundit faggot

This is a very creative leak to keep the RATS scurrying.

IG has the emails already.

sure they did spaz

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/thousands-fbi-cellphones-affected-by-glitch-that-lost-strzok-page-texts-officials-say.html

Its just a glitch user dont worry about the deleted texts were working real hard trust me hehehehe *rubbin noise in the background*

Hopefully a few thousand are fired

What kind of ''glitch'' does that?

Normalfags will eat this up like shit.

Add to this - John Kerry Was Reportedly Briefed On The Steele Dossier

>According to The Post, Kerry was briefed in late September or early October 2016 on information collected by Steele.

>Jonathan Winer, who at the time served as the State Department’s Special Envoy for Libya, put together a two-page memo on Steele’s allegations that was provided to Kerry.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/john-kerry-was-reportedly-briefed-on-the-steele-dossier/

Uhm, pretty fucking stooopid. And rightfully so. Considering the murderous monster that just won the popular for for president of the united states literally had devices that were under supoena smashed with hammers and devices and servers where she was storing classified information on, in her bathroom, mind you... Literally bleached. With actual bleach. And her excuse was "oopsie dooopsies! You mean when you erase a device you aren't literally supposed to dump clorox on it and smash it with hammer? Awwwwww shucks, I'm just a confused old grandma. Who even understands this technology stuff amiright? I'm basically just like your sweet old abuela. Honest mistake I swear."

And then 63 million people voted for her. So yeah, I think they'll be able to just write this one off as a glitch too.

Time to start swallowing the black pill mates. We live amongst literally retards.

30% of “Americans” will pretend to believe this.

>This is the best coverup excuse the best intelligence agency in the world can come up with
>Basically a "dog ate my homework" kind of deal

You mean, like, with a cloth?

>Some deep state goon went and deleted months of texts from all of the FBI to cover up their conspiracy to overthrow the government

>yeah right, how stupid do these faggots think people are?

maybe their dog really did eat their homework?

>

text between the love birds here

What a disgraceful organization. Completely shameful. This is what happens when you let Comey, a known Clinton stooge, run things.

They’re a disgrace to American law enforcement

It's the power of the media. They tell people what to think. The #1 goal of this board should be to take down the media.

So which IT people have been fired for incompetence?

No one? Huh.

No way Jose.

This is deliberate and someone with control over their system did it. This would ever remotely classify as a glitch this is a straight up intention

The same people that didn't tar and feather them for the Vegas sham? Probably pretty stupid.

whoops haha where'd they go :D
hahaha it's like the vanished haha :DD

This -

thx, and bumped

werent the republicans the ones bitching about the need for privacy under obama. didnt they want text messages to not be collected by the NSA . you would think they would be ecstatic

BleachBit, user. Not actual bleach, not with a rag, BleachBit. It's a program that shreds data with multiple pass overwrites and memory clearing.

we're not corrupt we're just massively incompetent
gee where have I heard that before?

The bigger the cover up, the bigger the crime.

Skulls and Bones

I propose operation TechGate to not only call out our government for having subpar software but forcing them to create better more secure and transparent systems.

#NotAGlitch

Meanwhile at the J. Edgar Hoover Building
>Delet!
Delet!
>Delet!
Delet!
>Delet!
Delet!

my my what a convenient accident that nobody can be blamed for

These are the same people that swear they know it was Russian hackers.

Sounds like they couldn't program a microwave to cook tendies, desu.

"wipe my hard drive? with what, like with a cloth?"

blatant bullshitting like this makes me roided out randy savage level pissed off, we deserve the horrible state of this world for not hanging these corrupt fuckers

They are guilty of treason, rats are scrambling.for a way out.

the Bureau's entire name is a tongue and cheek joke about faggots sucking each other off

My last HTC phone randomly deleted all my contacts and texts once. But that was limited to one phone, iff that happened to multiple devices that belong to FBI phones theres a zero percent chance it wasnt done intentionally by someone. Whether thats a government group hiding something or a hack of some sort I dont know but it sure as hell wouldnt be a glitch.

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the clarification. I just knew she had said some bullshit quote about wiping devices with a cloth. Still though. Totally normal way to clear data off of a government issued device with classified info on it right? Instead of turning it over to your IT staff to handle.

>shittons of evidence against satan's agents vanish once again

better luck next time, heh!

PUT A FUCKING FREEZE ON THE ENTIRE FBI

THEY ARE FUCKING DESTROYING EVERYTHING

It really is.
We need to kill the fuckers.

Oh nooo. THAT sucks.

Wtf did you just say?

>get the van

but you see that was different, she was a woman and would have smashed that evil glass ceiling and IT WAS HER TURN anyway and then this rich, successful, blond, white (orange) male Reginald SCHLUMPF came along and stole the election with the help of "the Russians" (an international clique of racists based out of a forum for Mongolian throat singing enthusiasts) and took TWO SCOOPS of ice cream as he shat out executive orders for a month or so.

Wow, a public landslide forming against the FBI and they do this. Now is not the time to spout the shittiest lie after your credibility went negative

LG G4 and V20 does but I think it had to do with the times on both ends of the text not having the same time.

ARREST EVERY FUCKING DIPSHIT IN THE BUREAU

THEY HAVE LOST THE PRIVILEGE OF HANDLING EVIDENCE

>they think everyone is a computer illiterate boomer
>yeah right, how stupid do these faggots think people are?

This is how government does crime, it should not shock anyone

I think we know this is as far as this FBI story goes now at this point. It was never meant to go anywhere anyways. Our Congress was just putting a little show trial to throw conspiracy sperges a bone. It's all just a big game to keep us watching and talking about shit. From here the story dies, Congress says well this just seems very convenient. Really makes ya go hmmmmm. We promise to keep looking for every way possible to get this evidence. Years later... Well, we tried, guess the biggest act of treason in us history will just go unpunished. Can't find those texty texts.

they're just destroying the evidence right in front of us.

They're so fucked, the Admiral in charge of the NSA hates their guts.

NSA has the data
Enjoy prison

Nailed it

>Now is not the time to spout the shittiest lie after your credibility went negative

The basic problem is the there is no one who can do anything about it; they're all taking orders from the same people who ordered this in the first place

Unless you're willing to start another revolution and people talking about that get put into government databases of people to be rounded up and disappeared when it starts to heat up

HOW IS THIS NOT FUCKING CRIMINAL

SESSIONS WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED GNOME

Reason For Treason

It's not stupid you Russian bot JIDF shill nnigger

It's really easy to press the wrong button and delete important texts on many phones

Glitches happen all the time with pressing wrong buttons

Sup Forums needs to ban all these Russia bots

Can't we have the Bureau of Mines or some other bland agency take contol of the FBI building and records for the next few months? I bet it looks like the shredding scene from the movie Argo over at FBI HQ right now.

sure there were and this isn't really just an excuse to cover the growing outrage and beginning of a rebel from the public

Sessions should require a full technical report on the "glitch"
It would be hilarious to see them scramble to come up with something vaguely plausible.

Hack/leak bait

Found the deep state CIA shill

>It's really easy to press the wrong button and delete important texts on many phones

No its not, you'd have backups and backups of backups. In separate places..

if you thought the swamp was going to be easy to drain, then you deserve this type of treatment and response

just hold on and be patient and #releasethememo

>JIDF shill nnigger
>Russia bots

Using all the buzzwords so he can fit in. lol look at this pathetic shill everyone. Look at him and LAUGH.

I don't think they're stupid
They just don't give a shit as long as it's done to protect Democrats

This! I'm pretty sure it's just a bunch of cases of butterfingers guys! Even Hillary's taking a hammer to a hard drive. Clearly an accident. She should have won btw. Seriously though, we can't let Trump get his hands on those codes.

everytime i see that picture i feel so bad for the horse

Even the BleachBit devs have joined in on the bants.

>Time to start swallowing the black pill mates. We live amongst literally retards.
Retards need to be led.

I'm on your side. I still want to slug you.

Why. WHY THE HOOF. The only gore pic that actually disturbs me for reasons I can't even comprehend myself...

In order for that to happen there would have to be an 6.5 earthquake at the cell service providers server room, think of it as a massive concrete bunker with a massive generator. All their hard drives, backup drives, and tape drives would have to be destroyed.

So, we’re to believe the organization that swears by Russian hacking in our election and politician’s emails can’t maintain their own text archives? If it’s that global of a glitch, why isn’t it affecting consumer phones? That large of a sample means millions of Samsung users would have lost five months of texts over the same time period, no?

You better watch your ass bitch, 'cause I always, ALWAYS carry a minimum of three chili bags. Motherfuckers up around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy and when you even think you can be a smart ass bitch, next thing you know you're lying the hospital with third-degree chili burns, waiting for the doctors to build you a new face from your ass. And I won't get caught either, 'cause them two reserve chili bags and I can wait it out in the mountains until long after your assface is forgotten, boy. So keep it up, bitch.

Working for gov contracts before I can tell you this level of fuck up wouldn't of just gone unnoticed. Everything is logged, documented and issues this big would of certainly had MANY people in the know. Here's basically what happened
>People were instructed to remove evidence
>Or the one of the largest law-enforcement agencies in the world admitted their IT infrastructure is literally startup shit-tier.

There is no conceivable way this is remotely true, or that they would of lost that much data, purely on a "oh whoops" for 5 months. Simply zero.

I wasn't really on the FBI is corrupt train before, but now I am.

Holy shit I love this website

Golly gee wilikers! How convenient!

Lol this is the most fucking retarded response in human history. FBI is absolutely fucked.

delet

seriously, it infected my mind for like two weeks when i first couldnt unsee

Imagine if the horse stepped in sand with that foot. :)

the horse in that pic died before his hoof was removed

They probably had the cooperation of the telecom industry. PRISM, anyone? These greasy fucks all come from the same hive.

Not even that. Most Boomers have been using Cell Phones for the last 15 years nobody loses their text messages from a chat room. This is going to bite the FBI in the ass so hard.

aw well now i just feel worse for it

or just stepped in general, squish