Boku No Hero

Boku No Hero
Academia

Who else is annoyed almost 2/3s of their Nejire collection is worthless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKp4jWoixHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best

Post nejire chan

Those wrong color ones will become valuable as new correct color ones are produced. It will be like those original version misprint books that are sold for thousands dollars.

Bakugou giving birth to himself

Endgame right here, brothers

Good shit

How does everyone feel about this now that we know their ages?

>she isn't actually blue
I feel betrayed.

Lemillard is popular enough that he doesn't need to settle for an old hag.

>Doujins where All Might fucks the shit out of Deku to give him OFA when?

Do you guys think Dekus mom ever found out about what happened during his entrance exam?

This is beautiful. The circle of life.

best pairing senpai

She knew he got injured, but not the full degree of it.

Just read Smash.

Keep that closet fag away from my waifu

Say something nice about this newly married couple!

lol, your doing gods work

Requesting Stain & Shiggy doing something edgy and autistic

i actually like them as a couple

Pony deserves better

Full ending already available: youtube.com/watch?v=hKp4jWoixHs

Is full opening already available?

They will have superior Aryan babies.

when they merge the classrooms and give monoma his arc to stop being such a dickhead , then i'll support this

My headcanon:
Pony's the only girl that's actually nice to him, partly because she got succesfully tricked into thinking he really is the best, smartest, skilledest dudes around; Monoma assumes she's interested in him but never confirms it because he's a smug dick like that.

Mineta admitted he is weak

You may not like it, but this is peak hero course.

Need a translation for bubble girl

>adding 5 jobbers
What were you trying to accomplish with this?

Has anyone informed her on how lewd her costume us?

Bakugou is Ochakosexual

>nighteye is 200cm (6'6) tall

At this point i'd rather be a manlet

>Pony's the only girl that's actually nice to him
I mean, Kendou is pretty nice to him too, when she's not trying to get him to stop being a dick.

>Mineta was forgotten in the fantasy clothes pages

Did he react somehow?

She needs lewdness to get wet enough to make her bubbles.

>Hori is writing himself into the manga
literally Stan Lee

Daily reminder that Stain was objectively right, all of his murders were justified and people like Endeavor, Grapist or Iida shouldn't be allowed to do heroics

Draw more Toga!

>Removing Mineta
Just move Tailguy to 2B so he can still with be Invisitits

Endeavor has solved crimes and saved people and his wife is nothing but a child abuser while he loves his son very much

>Underboobs
Truly a miracle of the universe

Come on user, give me your BnHA best collection

>Lily flowers
HOOOOOORIIIIII
Why dud you have to kill the best girl

You gotta offer something up first

> Previously we held a fanart contest where we required original heroes to be submitted and the best works would appear in the story. She’s one of them. Because of too much trouble, rather than selecting and putting out only a few, I put them in positions where many of them could be placed. (Note: He put them as sidekicks so he could add a lot of good entries to the story.)

Ignoring the fact that his other children and his wife are literally dead to him.

>Lily flowers
FUCK SHES NOT GOING TO DIE IS'NT IT?

Endgame

>Falling for the old ass bait

Wait, she isn't blue? That's weird, the fan submission had her as blue. So does she put on make-up all over her body whenever she puts her outfit on?

The oldest sister still seems to be in contact. She was at their house and asked Todo if it was okay to go to the hospital without telling their dad.

What is this meme? There is literally less than 0% chance that they might be together at any point in the story.

>Lets do our best next time
And then for the first half of the year the manga is only focused on Deku, Kirishima, Ochako and Tsuyu, who are already in the Top 10, and a bunch of new characters

Fujos don't post pedo shit please. It's bad enough we have Loli fuckers.

Mineta is so ugly and uncool, Hori couldn't think of a Fantasy RPG design for him.

He a handsome.

Bubble Girl, Centipeder and anyone else?

holy shit, that's why Todoroki's and Deku's costumes are so bland

He a douchebag Chad

Why

Them shits are clean.

Is he wearing bowling clothes?

His birthday is the same as Deku

Goblin

I'll rephrase that.
Mineta is so ugly and uncool, Hori couldn't think of a badass Fantasy RPG design for him.

Don't answer. I'm pretty sure its some user looking to trigger people. I remember some threads ago they admitted to that

They're nice.

It was probably more that he's not popular, all the cool kids got a spread. None of the bottom 5 1-A kids got in.

How much lower in the rankings will Mineta fall next time?

my prediction for how the overhual raid will go:
1. the heroes will only defeat the 8 expendables . mimic, chrono ,overhual and eri will all get away

2.the heroes will instead rescue a toga disguise as eri

3. eraserhead will then discuss that if the person that leak the information about the raid is the same person that leaked the camp location , then the ua traitor has to be ether kiri, tsuyu , ochako ,or izuku., and that we should see them as suspects

4. after eri/toga shenanigans with deku , toga goes to try to kill all might while she's disguise as deku , but then all might thinking it's the real izuku , decides to tell him his full backstory and we then finally get an all might flashback arc that leads to toga having a change of heart about killing all might

5. while all this is happening, ochako reveals herself as the traitor and kidnaps izuku , after he thinks he can trust her with his secret.

6.toga then tells all might how to find shiggy's secret base and joins him to rescue izuku. all this leading up to all might's death saving izuku

>Todoroki, Bakugo, Deku, and Monoma all in the same class
It'd be a clusterfuck with all four of them at each other's throats for the top.

wow you figured that out by yourself

you're a fucking intellectual colossus

>Momo below Tailman
Just what the fuck is wrong with Japs?
Not even a waifufag, but she is 1000 times better character than
>a fucking tail

>Monoma
>Top
kek

You forgot the part where Nejire dies

I'm just here for the bullying

>if the person that leak the information about the raid is the same person that leaked the camp location
That was a mistranslation. The Viz translation has Suneaer speculate that there was a leak only for the pros to tell him it's probably not the case.

>Miriokek trying to falseflag/force a "Mirio is a Chad" meme to cover up the actual organic meme & accepted objective fact that Mirio is an ugly cuck

You are such a sad little numale. I bet you're inspired by the recent FC5 petition that was also falseflagged.

the only ones with death flags now are lemillion , kiri, grand torino , and the black guy

He's literally Mineta with a better quirk albeit retaining their reliance on situations
Both of them have 5/5 intelligence and perverts with Monoma having a cocky attitude
Mineta academically is on the top 5 no doubt Monoma can't compete with Bakugo, Momo, Iida, Deku, and Todo to become topnocthers

The fact he's not popular with vermin only proves that Mineta is the Kino of MHA. Fujo and normie vermin get graped (lynched) by based Grapes.

Deku with the Bane mask looks sick. Hopefully it will have real functions too instead of it being a decoration.

shoo shoo grapefag

>Kiri
Why do people think a student will die so early in the story?
>Gran Torino
He's not even here
>Mirio
Lol yeah, that guy has so many death flags
>Black guy
Maybe, I can honestly see it