Mob Psycho 100 ch 99.04

Why.

It's not like he's actually dead.

>Haha, I wonder how Mob is gonna blow this confession
That did not go in the direction I was expecting.

>MC is a fucking esper who holds a tremendous amount of power
>gets hit by a fucking car
ONE, please!

No one can defeat magical japanese trucks.

he's fine
he'll get hit by 5 trucks before he gets to the park

So the day Mob decided to confess is the day that people most likely drive recklessly? Come on now.

FUCK ONE !

Can they just stop with this fucking truck meme already?

Wait, the panels were a little hard to follow. Mob stopped one car for the cat but a kid came by anyways, but it distracted mob so he couldn't stop a car coming for him? Or he took the blow for the kid even though he could've stopped another car?
He was too nervous I guess.

I need next chapter to know how I feel about this,damn

No chapter next week

Is this fucking for real? I was wating for chapters to pile up after the dimple arc to read them in one go. Is this just ONE fucking around or did Mob really get trucked what the fuck

What did he confess about and why was he going to the park? Can I get a quick rundown? I had to drop it a few weeks ago b/c I've been busy.

Mob was on his way to confess to Tsubomi at the park when he saved a kid and got trucked.

Kek

That's fucking perfect.

Kek

CAN ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY TRUCK-KUN

are you fucking shitting me?
BRAVO ONE

F

all hail truck-kun

destroyer of the worlds

Even the strongest ESPer isn't strong enough against the fated Truck-kun.

>yfw everything up to this point had just been build up for the main isekai plot

Why didn't he just stop the car with telekinesis?

Flowerguy was taken over by Broccoli-mob several chapters ago. The bouquet probably did something to Mob's powers.

>Why

Mob is one of those people who are too good for this world. People like him were never meant to reach old age.

You don't know that.