Are asian women the next route to go once white women are unredeemable?

Are asian women the next route to go once white women are unredeemable?

It's no secret asian women lust over BWC, so why not pursue this?

>why not pursue this?
because of racial purity
literally the only drawback though

No. We just restore our Nations back and our women. Kill yourself shill.

>tfw seen beautiful White women and see shills shilling against them

The white features always overpower the asian ones though, enough mixing and you could wash it out completely, plus asian women are literally begging for it?

:)

There are 661.000.000 White women in the world, im sure ones for you

>gives birth to elliot rogers
Oh shid, this isn't like my japanese animes

Only 2D ones.

White features don't overpower anything schlomo, the reason the 1 drop rule exists is because mutts pass for whatever the non white half is.

Asian women don't lust over anything but handbags and shoes.

this

>ruined your women
>want to ruin another race's women
Op........

so? it would be whites doing it not niggers

actually beneficial for the future

keep your filthy mutt hands of asian girls you damn dirty ape. Asians for asians, whiteys for whiteys

literally can't decide which route to take. should i get a traditional asian wife who likes family or a white roastie who was most likely BLACKED?

Fuck off with the race mixing you fuckin' faggot motherfucker. Slit your whole family's throats on camera bitch, and fuckin' make you watch the tape before you die too.

the next generation will lust after bbc. don't be a mong, fix your kids

>alright we handled our last group of women pretty poorly but I'm sure our superior genes will help us not bastardize Asian women this go around

>Asians with freckles

>Reptile female muh dick post
Why do you pathetic faggots think this shit has any effect? It is just annoying and inspires me to make chink hate threads.

Not always, they can look 50/50 or somwhere in between depending on the asian nationality. Japanese hapas always have a very caucasian look.

Too many degenerate whores to filter out. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

True

You're ethnostate will never come. All the real nazi's died in 1945 or are old men shitting their depends in south america.

Only the fat and ugliest ones I imagine.

they are gerat too put a litle presure in them thats all

stop being niggers