Ok Sup Forums i have a scenario for you

ok Sup Forums i have a scenario for you.

a genie appears infront of you and offers one of two choices. you have 10 minutes to decide and theres no other options. if you dont choose in 10 minutes you get neither.

those choices are:

A) the world is transformed into whatever political belief you follow, whether that is nazism, communism, democrat, republican whatever. the world is basically reshaped into your ideal world. however you remain the same, still living your life exactly as it is now until you die. no opportunity for a gf or for moving from your current living space. you stay that way until you die.

B)you get the gf/bf of your dreams. any race, any political belief, any appearance, any personality. she is frantically in love with you and will be until she dies. you will both live in a spacious country home for the rest of your life. however the political belief that you hate becomes the dominant belief, with about 99% percent of the globe believing in it and voting for it.

Side note on point A. the world can only be reshaped in accordance of politics, you cant control what way you reshape the world, it is reshaped in accordance with your political ideals.

your move

Please tell me she has a penis.

She doesn't have a penis

She has a penis.

DROPPED

A

I would make that sacrifice, I would suffer for a better world

B is the selfish, narrowminded choice

why choose either when you can have securitas ab

I'm not interested in the choices you offer. I just want to fuck the bird in the picture.

I already have a wife though

although I just realized I wouldn't want to live in a utopia since I enjoy laughing at bad things happening to other people too much, I would not know what to do with myself if I couldn't spend all day talking shit about the world online and reading horrible true crime stories

I'm currently living option b and working towards adding option a. genie BTFO

A of course. What is my mediocre life against the great majesty and potential of our race and planet? We could be taming the outer edges of the galaxy in a few decades, and I'd be happy to continue browsing pol and watch.

if you choose b) you can have the chick in the picture

Do I lose my wife?

Do I have to keep paying rent?
Is there a possibility to buy the house I'm currently renting?

Depending on the answers to these questions, either A or nothing.

option C) thinking about pointless hypothetical bullshit is a waste of time and OP is FAGGOT

Id give her a good spanking for all those ugly tattoos

Also, are my politics guaranteed to work, or do I risk dooming the world to a broken system without any correcting factors?

you can keep your wife. if you have a wife you can choose to either have the second girl as a sex slave/second wife, or have your wife be turned into the girl of your dreams, if she isnt already

OH OK SO MY OPTIONS ARE
>Make a world a better place
OR
>durr RELATIONSHIPS, LOVE, ROMANCE,
I'm not a fucking woman, I don't prioritize love above everything else. Make the world a better place. What the fuck kind of question is this? Why would I want the world to be worse off because I find "the one". That's stupid.

Those are both shitty fucking choices.
>kick the genie in the balls and throw the lamp into the Laurentian Abyssal Plain.

the politics work. it is the ideal version of your political society

A, I would rather have the world a better place and hope that the power that be recognize the sacrifice I make.

You do not factor in that I already own a home and have a wife.

So I tell the genie to get fucked, or come back with better options.

Also, we all know the genie will phrase something oddly and both option will result in unfavorable situations.

I choose B. 10/10 Nazi GF and a Nazi world
>t. Masochistic jew

ALSO the girl in the pic is jessical beppler

B
>pic related

>tattoos
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Then A. I'll cap my personal development to ensure the rest of the world benefits.

A
My sacrifice to save my homeland and europe is well worth it.
desu I doubt I'll be having kids anyway, so it's no loss

Even so, on reflection it would have to be A

i want her to sit on my face...

A

I live in a pretty comfy place and have a gf already

Option A means I can't move into another home, which I plan to do with my wife and B means some broad appears that I don't need in my life and world communism.

I pick neither.

No raw pics of milkers wtf

too much tattoo!

Easy, A). Sex is disgusting.

Genies are demons. The GF you get will be a demon. Option A involves demons in someway...

Also I already have a gf.

A.
Own a house, own a woman, hate shitskins. If all shitskins die, it’s worth any price anyway.

Both of them sound awful. I'll have my decision in 10 minutes and 1 second

ok but consider this: hot succubus demon gf

That's why you are not reproducing enough.

Damn, you managed to beat the genie. If you're a Jew, then your most horrible reality is basically the best version of the world and you get to keep the qt.

>the world is transformed into whatever political belief
Political beliefs =/= practical forms of the world. "The world that corresponds to political belief X" does NOT have any determinate content. This is such a fundamental confusion. Political beliefs are ABSTRACTIONS that have VERY LIMITED connections to real life. Therefore, in any implementation of a political agenda, the real world outcome is determined by factors entirely outside of the realm of political abstractions BY DEFINITION. Therefore, where you think the phrase I quoted above REFERS TO SOMETHING, it doesn't. Communism, for example, is not a compressed image of a world that will appear if you let it unfold itself. It is some paragraphs and slogans that would have almost unlimited implementations-- there is nothing in "the belief system" that determines much at all.
I understand most won't grasp what I just said, but perhaps a few will.

Beowulfs story lives on for a reason.

a

In the current magic-less reality it's possible to have the better half of both of those options. For that reason I immediately begin to suspect that the genie is a shill for trying to take away my freedoms

If I pick one I purchase a harem of women that don't love me.

If I pick two my wives that love me and I live on an uninhabited earth.

I guess I can pick two and repopulate the planet. I am a romantic. I would need more genetic material though.

CATCHEDINMIDAIR

B).
It's not selfish. My ideal world is something most people would not want. They like the freedom to ruin their kids in exchange for temporary gratification too much.
Communism won't last, even if it becomes a dominant belief. It's self-destructive by design.

Also, what happens if I have two ideologies I really dislike on equal grounds? Ancaps are pretty fucking retarded too, and that system is also destructive by pure virtue of a collective being stronger than an individual.

A) there are literally zero chance i will get gf anyway

Easy B. Any political belife it's ok if you fit in that world, have an spacious good country and have the girl that you want.

Life always can be better if not you are already dead.

this

Well I already got 'b' so it's easy. I choose 'a'

B. Only a real faggot cares about humanity as a whole.

b is exactly the same as now except i have a gf

Neither what a shitty genie.

B. i can bail from society if i get what i want, b is all i want. If everyone else is happy i wont make them mad.

>Race
Full of literal retards and idiots who will corrupt anything they touch, and double cross you at the drop of a hat if it meant getting a leg up over you.
>Planet
Polluted shit hole that's made a fucking hellhole due to all the morons who inhabit it and all the elite who let shit happen and even encourage people to become lazier, more stupid, less empathetic towards others, etc.
This planet needs to be nuked until it's completely devoid of all life, not saved.

A I would only get a month max before the communists killed us and burned our home down

>tattoos
into the oven

Ask to speak with the Genie's manager.

A
my life is already shit, so fuck it
i'll never be happy anyway, i'm too bitter, i can never trust a roastie again, i can never open up my heart again, no matter how well she may treat me, i'll always look at her knowing that this creature is capable of stabbing me in the back in the blink of an eye, as soon as her mood changes (which it inevitably will)

might as well do some good before i die and make the world a better place instead

A. Here's why:

Being in a relationship is the most complex-riddle simplicity in the universe, and few people understand it. We harp on our difference as men/women so much, we rarely understand why they are there; usually DENYING those difference are a natural cause of nature, and that's the problem.

Love is simple.
For men, love is "adoration".
For women, love is "admiration".

Immediate sexual attraction isn't that hard if you are in decent shape, and make a decent income. These things "glow" off you when you have them together, then you meet "her", or rather, she makes eye contact with you, and it's downhill from there.

When a man falls for a chick, she'll never be able to do anything wrong. When a woman "falls" for a guy, it's because he looks/acts/presents himself in such a way she's attracted to.

If he, AT ANY POINT IN TIME DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP does anything to break that image she's built her admiration upon, the relationship is in danger.

So, get yourself in shape, do well for yourself without worrying about a mate, and the rest will come naturally. Be a leader; she (all of them) want that. Don't take her shit, and immediately dish it right back. Worship her, but only when she deserves it.

She'll work to meet your approval as long as you're still being the "admirable" person she "fell" for.

Good luck!

Just what, exactly, are you trying to sell?

A
wtf kind of question is this even.
People place pussy on a pedestal like I can't even image.

Women are support, that's their role, that's it.
You as a man is supposed to start projects, gather responsability and make the bit of difference in the world that you can.
Your ultimate goal is not to get a nice partner and fall inlove.
That's what women dream of, not men.
What faggotry is this?

I will get the spacious house. TY.

B) Deaer Genie, make Ella from Netherlands to fall in love with me, and I'll suck any number of Liberal cocks you want me to.

thx, bb

I’ll take A for Anti-Mouhammedism, Alex. If I have to go sexless so that QT hwite Eurogirls never get squished by trucks of peace or raped by refugees, so be it!

A

Easily

Clearly B

Option A wouldn't harm me in any way and I hate the current state of my world. It seems like an obvious answer.

Looks like a whore.

comrade, meet my blonde fashion model wife.

Got a wife so, A.

>a scenario for Sup Forums
easy
B

why? Sup Forums is comprised of many people, my vote will barely count towards what they will do for me anyway. Which will directly conflict with:
>however the political belief that you hate becomes the dominant belief, with about 99% percent of the globe believing in it and voting for it.
So that stipulation is practically negated.
I get what I want both ways if I choose B

Your move OP.

clearly B since major political beliefs change all the time

>memeflag
Dont fucking care.
This thread needs some seasoning.

Hey what video game is that genie from

iCarly got hot

I don't really understand how this is a choice.
If I choose B the world would become a totalitarian marxist state that would surely punish me for wrongthink. That country home may as well be house arrest for the rest of my life.

A, obviously
Was this supposed to be a hard choice? I guess if you are a pathetic mutt or incel.

why...
What kind of man asks that question?

LMAO so much this.

Based Germanon

runescape

Adopt the Genie's political beliefs and choose B.

>Sup Forums is one person
Try thinking outside the box
Is the only intelligent choice, however your choice and many others simply prove that option B was the correct choice for me. Have fun not breeding, and thanks for wishing for me.

Thank you friend, I like the simple art-style

Tatted up skank with 100yds of cock damage.

>Reasons why Mexico is a shit hole
Spics can't progress or maintain anything. Fucking abysmal hedonists and savages.

heyo put ''Genie'' in Google, ah don' know da name o' da game, sorry

>a genie appears infront of me
>Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
A- Cast it out while relentlessly torturing it
B- Do as i should ( should it be a spirit confessing Christ)

Boer bro

>however you remain the same, still living your life exactly as it is now until you die
>the same

wait, so if I already have things mentioned later do I lose them or I'm retarded?

Ok, I convert to Judaism to do this and beat the genie

It's your ideal bf/gf dumb ass. It doesn't have to be ops pic.

A without a doubt, who gives a fuck about women.

>a leaf
>le think outside the box
>chooses pussy because he could never acquire it on his own
>abandons the future because muh dick
Maple fags have no place in white society. I don' t know what it is with you faggots. Either way you earned your (You)

You would be viewed as a lunatic, walking around telling some crazy story about how you created the universe with the help of a magic lamp. That's probably why you don't have a gf, and probably why you can't move olfrom your current living situation.

kys