Thousands Of FBI Cell Phones Affected By Glitch

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/thousands-fbi-cellphones-affected-by-glitch-that-lost-strzok-page-texts-officials-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6V-lvJytS-E
bongino.com/january-23-2018-ep-639-are-the-text-messages-really-missing/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Glitch)))

Oops

>Thousands of FBI agents involved in secret society to overthrow Trump

When will Trump go full-Erdogan and drag these fuckers naked in the streets?

What officials? The crooked ones who were plotting against Trump?
This sounds like a weak ass cover story. Either way, makes the bureau look like even more of a joke.

Just shut it tf down

"Woops, all the Intel is gone" said the worlds finest and most competant Intel agency

Where are all the happenings I was promised?

Congressman Gaetz was on FOX at 1pm and said to look out later today for some new bombshell

Welp, this must be it this time!

>they deleted the text to hide their crimes

No dotards, the system was down. Stop watching faux news Morons.

So then the whole FBI is corrupt? Twhat I figured.

If they weren't affected before today they are now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6V-lvJytS-E

All I can do in agency fights.

How can anyone genuinely believe this?

>FBI very blatantly hiding crimes
Where are the goddamn pitchforks and torches? Why are Americans so damn passive to open corruption?

>we're not corrupt we're just massively incompetent

where have I heard that one before?

I hate when I lose cell service and my phone deletes all its messages.

Because they would NEVER do that! Why would ANY country do ANYTHING to ITS OWN PEOPLE!? It must be the RUSSIANS!

Really?

>a glitch that only affected the FBI.
Nothing suspicious at all

And deleted messages from thousands of phones. That isn't a glitch lmao.

The other interesting part is the fact the Horowitz at OIG told Sen. Johnson he already had ALL of the texts through June 2017

Amazing how this has now happened twice in two years. Why does this only seem to happen when people are being investigated for suspicious behavior? How does our government keep track of anything if apparently thousands and thousands of documents just vanish all the time?

Anyone else feeling sleepy? Let’s just take a nap

They are destroying the evidence right in front of us.

And never seems to work to anyone else's favor than Hillary Clinton, Democrat party, or the officials at FBI accused of conspiracy

No one noticed thousands of cell phones not keeping records for 5 months?

Bullshit

Ah, ooops, that darn glitch keeps popping up for the Democrats.
And just takes out the information that was in question. Because that's how glitches totally work.

This. And only this

Thank god the fbi was using American made cell phones, that would be awful if the Chinese had copies of all the text messages

It's time for people to understand without doubt, that US agencies can not be trusted

This information should be spread widely.

>glitch

So, the FBI is either corrupt or incompetent.
Great

Ohh noooo, that sucks !

Checked. Also, they could just subpoena whoever the service providers for the texts. Since it is all government property there should be zero resistance

Shut up Russia. You guys aren't ones to talk.
We can handle our own messes. And clean things up at the top.
It's not our agencies it's the people running them.
The reason this is all coming out is because the people at the top of the NSA are trustworthy.

Are you guys actually scared now ? I mean, it's all falling apart for you

I hate it when a system is down for five months and nobody seemed to notice.

Probably herd mentality, they all used BleachBit assuming "if he did it then I should do it too."

BleachBit creator already debunked the glitch though...

It’s starting to see why the fbi bought Hillary’s “wiped with a rag” server story... maybe the fbi is completely incompetent.

I'm not worried. The texts will be "found" right after they give statements to investigators. These people are soooooo fucked. The IG has been watching them all along. Admiral Rogers knew who tell and they have been running a sting this entire time. The content of those messages were leaked to the "secret society" just so they could find who else was involved when the messages were deleted.

>americans

You mean citizens of every western country

At which point does a grand investigation into the inner workings of the FBI begin to take shape?

This is clearly a conspiracy to commit treason, and these people clearly think they are above the law.
Who controls them?

Shillbots are really making moves on this "lost text messages" FBI shit. You can tell you are dealing with a bot when they seem to have no logical reasoning and are adamantly defensive of their position regardless of counter evidence. For instance, Fox news is the website hosting the article informing us that this was an "FBI glitch", yet this shillbot is using ad hominem by insulting the viewers of Fox news. This shillbot is also ignoring the fact that one of the most advanced intelligence agencies just happened to lose evidence. Because of a glitch, nonetheless, that must be fairly old if it affects 10 percent of the FBI's cell phones. Hmm, don't you think the FBI would have fixed a glitch like that by now? By replacing those phones? Awfully convenient timing on those lost records as well. You might also be aware that both the cell carriers (such as Verizon) and the NSA almost certainly have transcripts of those messages recorded in their systems. Hmm, but the FBI can't get them? Awfully fishy when you consider that the evidence in question was supposed to show corruption in the FBI itself, in a case where it is claimed tampering of evidence was used to oppose a certain candidate. Hmmmm. Really makes you think. Anyway, be aware that these shillbots are trying to have a subversive meme war with us. They want you to think they are one of us, they want you to be duped by their posts. As long as you stay aware, you will stay immune to their shilling. And even if it may not be a bot, it may be a paid human shiller. They would certainly have both at their disposal. Stay awake Sup Forums. And fuck you, FBI shillbot.

These bugs and glitches and failed hard drives are very convenient.

I cannot wait for this guys report

No user, it's a trap. Dan Bongino makes the case that we're just now finding out about this because the investigation is coming to an end. Admiral Rogers alerted... whoever... and at that moment they began running a sting against these fucks. He also gives an explanation of the leaks.
Start listening around 6:30.
bongino.com/january-23-2018-ep-639-are-the-text-messages-really-missing/

This

Grassley literally needs to hang somebody. Only thing that will really get this ball rolling

Who the fuck do you think? It always leads back to ((them)). I'm getting really tired of this kikery shit

The weird part is that they will eventually get the texts anyway. What's the point? To delay them for a few weeks?

Because our population has been pussified and cucked for the past 60 years. Blame this on the indoctrination generation who have witnessed so much corruption throughout their lives and didn't do anything to stop it. I'm ready to burn this whole thing to the ground so we can finally fix this mess ((they)) created

They also built a giant data warehouse that stores all the emails and text sent in the US.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
You’d think for a couple of billion, they’d actually be able to find it there?

This trains headin into station

Try staffing a company with women and minorities for 30 years and tell me if the consistency of the product stays the same as when it was all men

Yes. Devn Nunes had the knowledge of what documents would be necessary to write his FISA abuse memo almost a year ago. But between delay tactics (agencies ignoring required oversight requests) and dirty tricks (accusing Nunes of improperly leaking material, phony 8 month "ethics" investigation), they were able to successfully chew up almost a year of time

>Glitch