Illegal Mexicans

How on earth will they ever get the money their family needs back in Mexico? How can you be okay with this? Defend this, Sup Forums!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82vTpMHyLBA
washingtonexaminer.com/feds-30-surge-in-illegals-losing-daca-freedom-for-crimes-gang-violence/article/2632820
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/05/2139-daca-recipients-convicted-or-accused-of-crimes-against-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm a lying faggot.

Kys commie scum

Fake and gay.

I’m not larping, I just genuinely want to know why libtards defend this.

>be in country illegally
>DURR HURR NO PURSON CAN BE ILLEGAL

and so by sending them back trump creates even more jobs for americans and makes america even greater

Remember lefties will believe this

That's an outright lie. Many DACA recipients have felonies.

Hi, Hong Kong user. Are you part of Britain or China? I never really figured that out because
>muh independence but still heavily dependent on foreign powers

Mexico gets rid of a large amount of poor and gets US Dollars back in return. Meanwhile, Mexico will never get better because the govt actually benefits with a shitty economy

youtube.com/watch?v=82vTpMHyLBA

They should've thought of that before they had way too many kids

Holy shit, Chile. I've always wanted to backpack Patagonia. What's the political environment like down there?

Literally propaganda that will be shared millions of times
This site is no better

Honestly how the fuck did spics get those low paying jobs instead of white dumbasses?

What a dumb thread.
washingtonexaminer.com/feds-30-surge-in-illegals-losing-daca-freedom-for-crimes-gang-violence/article/2632820

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/05/2139-daca-recipients-convicted-or-accused-of-crimes-against-americans/

Those are just the top two search results. Locally, a serial rapist was deported, who was DACA.
Fake and gay. Itgoesinallfields

Peaceful.

>tears can be slang for jizz
>drinking white cum
Noice.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

Most leftists are fine with condoning "nonviolent" felonies.

You know, I hate to sound black pilled, but I see them every where. I see their low level intellect conversations, the millions of kids, the poverty. It's honestly no way to live, regardless of skin color. Like, how can a people be so fucking complacent living in such shit-tier conditions? Why is it they can afford a house in the US but not in Mexico? For the amount of money, energy used in crossing fucking thousands of miles, and "smarts" to live in the fucking shadows, you'd think they'd apply it to actually improving their home country and #MakeMexicoGreatAgain ???

liar

>illegal immigrants
>illegal
>no felonies
really activates the almonds

Felony CONVICTION invalidates DACA status. So be definition you can't be a felon receiving DACA deferral

That being said, almost every one of them has committed fraud, perjury, identity theft, and associated social security and employment felonies. They just havent been convicted.

Literally 100% of illegals who get felonies also get deported. Your statistics are deceptive.

Isn't that how the law works for everybody? If you are found "not guilty" for murder at your murder trial, but you did it, did you not just get away with murder? Yeah you committed the crime, but in the eyes of the law you're innocent and free to go.

Sucks when you’re the one getting jumped and made to go back to your shit hole huh faggot

Wait until you’re the minority faggot. See how they treat you

Dreamers and DACA are different. There are 700k DACA mexicans but over 3million Dreamers. This is a trick dems are using to refer to DACA recipients while also leaving out the 3mil dreamers and trying to keep them here.

Ones that fit their agenda. I wanna own a rocket launcher, peaceably, but you'll be hard pressed to find a liberal who condones it.

Wtf 100%? BS a former classmate of mine was under DACA and he just got busted with a trunk load of coke. Also this nigga never even worked a day in his life

Vos sos un woeonito po

They're actual complicit in illegal alien activities and are surrounded by communities of criminals.
Most illegals perpetrate some level of identity fraud.
>identity theft/fraud (I know several victims personally)
>tax evasion
>driving without license
>driving without insurance
>operating food service without license
>violation of building codes/permits
>rampant drug dealing
>human trafficing
>most are pedophiles if given any opera unity
>they all drink and drive
A litany of other bullshit that they side step that citizens are held accountable for.
And they're complicit.
They hide and shield rapists, pedophiles, murderers, gang bangers and other criminals within their communities from the law and contribute to their criminal activity.
Our legal system desperately avoids all these issues.
Especially keeping track of the realirealistic stats on their crime levels.
I know this first hand because I have cop and lawyer friends and a criminal justice degree.

>All illegals need deported.
Period.
>Birthright citizenship should only apply to the children of current citizens.
Period.
>if we need more workers, increase work visas accordingly and make necessary exceptions for minimum wage laws for migrant agricultural workers
Period.

No one is legit pushing these issues openly.
Especially the 2nd and 3rd.

If you sneak in to any country other than the US/Canada and shit out a kid, that kid is not a citizen of that country.
The very notion is absolutely absurd.
Our elites want a slave class so they can live like aristocracy in past times.

Because our judicial refuses to press the charges and enforce the law on these invaders.

I would get years in prison for the same bullshit.
So much for 'all men created equal'.

>91% have jobs someone else could have while sending money back to mexico and collecting social benefits

They don't even charge or investigate them for it.
Our law enforcement are directed to actively avoid it.
And some cities/states actively prohibit their people from investifating/enforcing or assisting federal authorities in almost any way, shape or form.

I don't hate immigrants.
I don't hate mexicans/hispanics/Latinos/etc.
I do hate criminals.
I do hate double standards and enforced inequality.
I do hate lying, cheating kniving polticians, officials and elites.