STREETS OF PARIS HOLY SHIT!!!

Dennis Wise just uploaded a new video...Fuck French bros, is it really this bad?
youtu.be/T0urszjHBLw

That’s the nice parts of Paris.

good god, two words, arrest, deport.

Cuck frogs deserve it

That is NO DIFFERENT than Skid Row in LA which has been cleaned up considerably over the years it looks like this and more.

The French women welcome and love the overabundance of breeding age males around, just as business owners do, it raises the value of their pussies and for business, it lowers the cost of labor.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Race war when?

It is... I pass by sometimes, all they do is waiting, and I keep wondering what the fuck th're waiting for. It can't be just gibs, I can't believe it...

of course you wouldn't see anything wrong with this you fucking half breed

What is the smell like?

Horrifying. Soon the muslims will rise up and storm the Louvre, destroying all the art they deem offensive.

Paris has fallen. France is no more.

hobo multiplied by niggers, it's fucking awful, I unironically hold my breath and fear about ebola

Lived in Paris for a month about 8 years ago, wasn't THIS bad. But all along some streets there were niggers with fake designer shit harassing me to buy their shit and they had the stuff in nets so when the police came they could pull a string close everything within the net and sprint away. Also, outside Notre Dam there were about 25 gypsies with notes that said shit like "my house was stolen daughter was kidnapped please gib monies" etc.

I thought la has gotten like 5 times worse in recent years ?

I feel nothing but disgust at what we have allowed to happen to our beautiful Evropa.

>i see nothing wrong with this

I think they're waiting for zero hour

lame larping copypasta...thats an old video

fuck off.

>Paris has fallen. France is no more.

who pays for this ridiculous hyperbole?

>Implying Paris hasn't been this way for over 1000 years
The only difference is technology. Paris has always been a shithole.

Macron says "we should let them go to the UK. I say, shouldn't of let them in on the southern borders. This is because of Calais/ jungle closing down.