pastebin.com/836dPHht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it.

it's shit

The best, it makes me fuzzy inside.

NTR > any other fetish > vanilla

Worse than NTR

Vanilla > Everything else

Nothing against it, but vanillafags are the worst.

Here we go again.

Boring shit.
NTR SHOTACON MILF BLACKMAIL -INCEST
is the best combination of tags.

I don't really consider vanilla to be a thing, which is part of why I think vanilla is bottom of the barrel tier. Going full vanilla is such a bore, you need to have something else, fucking anything, or else it crashes and burns. Not even the godliest of artists can elevate it without making it more-than-vanilla in some way.

no (you) for you

For me, it's all about passion. Vanilla can be cute and that can potentially make it great, but it must have passion in equal measure, or otherwise I lose all interest.

>vanillafags are the worst
>thread gets immediately flooded with NTR IS THA BEST UUUUURRGGGHHHH NTR IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD KEK KEK MMMMMMMMMM SO YUMMY
K.

>those hands
MODS

Now that's just not true.

>my fetish is not having any fetish
Truly the most plebeian genre(?)

he's right you know

Very good.

This
exhentai.org/g/914834/3da471bc58/

DON'T
HOLD
HANDS

Nothing is right, it's all in your head. This world is made up of opinions and people that agree with them or don't.

I like vanilla the most. Passionate, loving sex with handholding and smiling is my favorite.

>can't tell who's female and who' male

Japan...

Girls can't have short hair.

Don't blame japan for this, Son Goku.

Speaking of passion, does anyone have the eromanga where the artist draws both characters like they're dehydrating and in serious pain when they're horny?

He's done a few works, all hilarious.

>Nothing is right, it's all in your head. This world is made up of opinions and people that agree with them or don't.
That's like only your opinion, you opinion nazi.

And so is yours, have a good day.

>using "nazi" as an insult
lad wew

Once in a while is good in itself, but vanilla incest is patrician taste

Boring shit. Vanillafags are the most boring people on this planet.

I only like NTR/cheating when it's funny
I forget which one it was, but there's a doujin where a shota fucks his mom and forces her to devote her heart and body to only him, then the dad walks in and fights his son using their dicks as swords and the one that went limp first lost

does pregnant vanilla count?

OP is asking about Vanilla dumb NTRposter.

I like vanilla too, but like the other user said there has to be passion in it for me to get the most enjoyment

Quite frankly it offends me.

There's nothing I hate more than seeing "pure" guys because I can't self-insert into these boring pieces of shit, so reading it feels more like I'm being NTR'd by them.

What about Kinky vanilla?

Too many people confuse "vanilla" with "soft." You can be vanilla and still have vigorous sex until you pass out, or do positions besides missionary. God damn.

explain

Translated tank was uploaded like, yesterday. Just search it up.

The artist is Nakani.

Mostly boring unless it has some twist to it.

So then what is vanilla other than simply not NTR? I've seen threesomes tagged as vanilla and that just confuses me.

Sex in the context of a loving, mutually-supportive relationship

Yes. NTR is competely shit and anybody who likes it should get gassed

Leg lock

>NTR fetishists

Older sister incest vanilla >>>>> NTR/Cheating > everything else >>>>> vanilla >>>>> scat >>>>> older sister NTR

Absolutely.

I'll just let you know I have a folder dedicated for Mutsuki.

pastebin.com /ytZ7NUAM

Pure things are meant to be corrupted.

You're living your life correctly.

Which is the theory that explains Elves' fate.

You reminded me of pastebin.com/tr6zbvNv

I understand vanilla as romantic, happy sex between 2 people

A true gentleman.

There are several pastebin links like that, but most of them are useless now after panda banned wani content.

pastebin.com/836dPHht

Christmas Cakes/MILF

what's the appeal of older sisters?

That's....lewd....

Touching pinkies is the greatest form of sexual deviancy.

much clannad today?

wow this is gay

Vanilla doujins are the only way I can feel loved.

I find it ironic that people, usually NTR shits, call vanilla boring. They clearly don't read any of the doujins since vanilla has a ton of crazy and fun scenarios.

Then you look at NTR doujins. THE SAME FUCKING THING over and over and over. The most boring shit. Girl gets fucked by someone else, breaks, MC never finds out/does nothing.

It's sad when something like blackmail, a NTR staple, is done far more interestingly in vanilla than actual NTR.

Some say NTR is the thinking man's fetish. It's because you need to really think about why you like shit in the first place.

Ideally nothing else would exist so you wouldn't have to deal with the numbing effect and slippery slope of taboo content. If you ever found vanilla boring you simply masturbate without any naughty shit for a week or two to regain sensitivity or preferably don't masturbate at all for the same time. It's entirely possible to get hot raging boners to vanilla if you just let your brain adapt. Easier the younger you are though. If you've fapped to mind break slave drugs bbm incest rape impregnation xray for 10+ years you're in for a long exercise in discipline and patience.

>ton of crazy and fun scenario
Vanillatards are really delusional. It's the same fucking shit every time

>tee hee please be gentle mc-kun, it's my first time
>then a panel of the girl crying because she's so happy

The only thing vanilla has going on is that a lot of really good artists draw this crap.

Alpha tier taste.

a true Aryan patrician taste

same thing can be said about NTR

This is a blue board you disgusting fuck

>It's the same fucking shit every time

You're a Hana Hook aficionado, i see.

I went throu all degenerate fetishes and back to vanilla. Even NTR stopped giving me this tormenting feeling that I fapped to. Then I discovered vanilla. The tormenting feeling is right back. I realise I will never have love so pure. It gives me catharsis. I can fap again.

I've been through that cycle several times.

>Vanilla is boring

IT SURE IS!

Holy shit. Thank you user! I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

That was some good shit.

I'm sure if I knew the original doujin these would be hysterical but it just looks to me like Tomo has a bad case of tetanus.

The problem with vanilla is that it encourages purityfags.

Whenever I'm reading his stuff and those faces kick in my mind starts playing some ultrafast electric guitar solos

10/10

The only problem that I have with vanilla is that the 95% of time it looks like shit, is not that I like NTR more but NTR do have the best artists and that's what i'm looking for, I would be vanillafag too if everything seemed like drawn by Mizuryu Kei or Itou Eight.

Vanilla is such a broad, meaningless term that it can't possibly be the same shit every time.

They are both female (male).

I have fallen too hard that I can't appreciate vanilla anymore.