Why is the atheist movement so overwhelmingly white?

Why is the atheist movement so overwhelmingly white?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheism is correlated with high IQs.

jews and asians have higher IQ but are very religious.

>asians
>religious
user. . .

because whites are too average intellect.
Religion appeals to the very intelligent, who acknowledge its practical and evolutionary advantages and deep archetypal meanings, or the retards who take it all literally.

>basically, not stupid or smart enough

atheism is a tell tale sign of declining civilization/culture... notice how non-whites refuse to engage with this religion of hopelessness?

Because white people have a false sense of pride.

Friendly reminder that the group that is most adherent to ((((Christianity))) in the United States are blacks

>While the U.S. is generally considered a highly religious nation, African-Americans are markedly more religious on a variety of measures than the U.S. population as a whole, including level of affiliation with a religion, attendance at religious services, frequency of prayer and religion’s importance in life. Compared with other racial and ethnic groups, African-Americans are among the most likely to report a formal religious affiliation, with fully 87% of African-Americans describing themselves as belonging to one religious group or another, according to the U.S. Religious Landscape Survey, conducted in 2007 by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life. Latinos also report affiliating with a religion at a similarly high rate of 85%; among the public overall, 83% are affiliated with a religion.

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/

>Dawkins

(((White)))

The religion these people follow is not true Christianity.

Former Catholic here.

Because white people are especially susceptible to cultural Marxism.

>its not REAL christianity

What do you know, commies and Christcucks do have something in common after all

Jews and Asians are not religious. They may follow certain tenants of a religion, but it doesn't control their lives as it would a religious person.

No, the average Catholic hasn’t even read the Bible. The Catholic doctrine is nothing what Jesus preached.

jews don't believe in God. they think it's all metaphorical.

Jews don’t believe Jesus was the savor because Jesus did not bring them riches and destroy their enemies.

#itsoktobeawhiteatheist

Jews aren't religious. Judaism is a tool that they use to control the narrative. That's why any time you point out some bullshit that a Jew is up to, you immediately get bombarded with being an anti-semite. Honestly, I think it's a compliment, but most people, especially those in the public light, withdraw immediately from the criticism.

Atheists are stupid smart people.

jews are very religious in private but atheist outwards, to undermine whites.

I wish people would read the Bible in context. The Bible displays how the Jews are a stiff neck people.

I feel close to the tenets of Christianity but the relentless shilling for blacks disgusts me, and I know it must not have always been this way or else whites would have gone extinct about 1,400 or 1,500 years ago

Part of what made this thread, and I'm gonna dispel my temptation to be a "one post by this ID" shitposter here, is I recently had to listen to a sermon from Rick Warren about how if a black man is baptized, that man is his brother, and if a white man were born of Pastor Warren's own parents but refused baptism, that man would not be his brother.

Atheism is correlated with midwits

The problem with blacks is the white liberals giving them welfare.

Just look at how bill gates gave Africans billions of dollars worth of welfare. Now the African population is huge.

An atheist is an empty vessel.

imagine being this retarded
>asians
>religion
PICK ONE
haha what a fag

Asia is very much atheist too.

It isn't just whites.

In Japan, Korea and China, aka the regions of Asia that people might care about at all, they are only "atheist" in the sense that they don't have a central deity of worship

They mostly all believe in reincarnation, ancestral ghosts and other supernatural precepts well outside the strictly rationalized Western concept of "atheism"

That said, my problem with Western atheists is most of them have their own irrational beliefs, often regarding race and culture. I mean look how many of them are dedicated to "combating Islamophobia," Islam having higher approval in atheist circles than Christianity will never make sense to me.

>hate God
>got punished by nogs and sandnogs
not big surprise

Yeah "stop believing in God and immediately get your nation raped by a horde of millions of howling monkeys" seems pretty consistent with God's M.O. from the Old Testament, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic or blasphemous there.

Jews are irreligious in all situations. They don't literally believe the stories of the torah (genesis - Deuteronomy), ask them if they believe in the literal sense, the tower of babel or Moses or Aaron or Adam or Abraham or Noah. They don't by an absolute majority. This is the foundation of their religion supposedly. They are Talmudist worshipers, following the oral Talmud, which is not a religious text but a Jewish supremacy instruction manual or just a book of war. They will at any chance given blasphemize Christ and shapeshift into a white person to undermine goyims faith from positions of power wheth in education, entertainment or the church itself.

Because individualistic and objective thinking is a white trait.

if you spit in His (Its) face what do you expect?
a heaven?

As someone who is not religious I am always embarrassed to call myself an atheist thanks to those idiots.

I saw that your country went from 80%+ atheist to 70%+ Christian basically overnight when the Soviet Union ended. Was that just that Russians stopped lying to pollsters because they no longer feared government reprisal?

Because white people are usually smarter than non-whites, and generally, the higher your intelligence is the lower your belief in the supernatural is. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

Because debating what is real, what is in the realm of possible, unreal or just a nice imagination is a luxury you can only live out in countries where our comfort of life level is so high that people can go to University for 10 years and get a degree in stupid shit like
>gender studies
>comparing religion sciences
>cantones throat singing
>feminist dance therapy
>theater studies
and other even worse bullshit with absolutely no career or future ahead knowing that there's always Starbucks paying them $7.50 per hour and complain on kikebook how they deserve more because they have a master or PhD...

>Yeah "stop believing in God and immediately get your nation raped by a horde of millions of howling monkeys" seems pretty consistent with God's M.O. from the Old Testament, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic or blasphemous there.

Isaiah 1:4-7
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head [there is] no soundness in it; [but] wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country [is] desolate, your cities [are] burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and [it is] desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Holy shit, good eye

Join Atheist++++++ and show these anthropomorphic, bearded man in the sky cretins just how dumb they are for believing.

Drop the God(s) and replace it with the state, all the cool atheist++++++++ people are doing it.

please stop posting. everything you post is painfully stupid

yeah, they follow a false religion, but they are still "religious".

(((white)))

>(((white)))

Because browns (Muslims, Mexicans) first words told to them out of the womb are to fear and obey God, and to breed for him.

Blacks have religion engrained in their culture because it's all they had to look up to when they were and are primitive savages.

The majority of the white atheists are your millennials who were forced to go to church by their oppressive boomer parents, and their kids.