Dragon Ball Super

Do you think they'll keep Frieza around til the end of Super?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13075180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CAULIFLA IS MY WIFE

inb4 Frieza learning how to drive filler

translate please

kale please

What I want

> after 1-2 episodes the episode ends on a cliffhanger with freezers answer
> next episode delayed OP
> some flashback maybe (but no fucking redemption story, fucker needs to stay an asshole)
> Freezer confirms joining
> OP starts, Boo is replaced with Freeza
>

>do you think they'll keep this moneybag until the end of Super?

SAIYANS WERE A MISTAKE

Let's solve this once and for all

strawpoll.me/13075180
strawpoll.me/13075180
strawpoll.me/13075180

He already has a license.

Well Universal Survival is the final arc, so technically yeah.

>How dare you bite my dick off! You weirdo

Basically that

fuck this flat piece of gay shit

what we need is

P E R F E C T I O N

That would require some sort of writing above elementary school level, they're just sending him back as soon they're done with the nostalgia cashgrab.

source

Did Frieza really deserve to die twice?

Im still waiting for the translation of this.

>bad DBS animation is rare
wew lad

What kind of satisfaction do you get from posting something that radically idiotic in every DBS thread? Are you that pitiful irl? Mentally ill? Do you think if you say that enough it'll come true?

If you're just trying to troll or act stupid on purpose you're doing as bad of a job at it as is literally even possible ffs.

You're so delusional that you probably think everyone who responds to you is jealous or mad or something rofl.

>Perfect
Weakest major villain

Zamasu is my husbando.

pls don't bully

>"HAA?"
>"blockhead..."
>"sorry! sorry!"
all I got

>Z-Zamasu!

Ningens are for bully

You're just as much a dumb shit for responding to him you faggot.

She is only 11!

I'm Mormon and both of them are my wives hurrr durrrr, I swear I'm not a depressed faggot with no friends!

Is Zamasu our lord and savior ?

old enough

>rofl

Kill yourself you retarded faggot.

Shin is a cute, A CUTE

>11
Cus' age is as much as her power level

He had a point in responding though. I've been in like 4 or 5 DBS threads over the past few days and the whole "CAULIFLA IS MY WIFE" thing is spammed 10+ times in every one lol.

I mean, I understand she's a cool and attractive character but holy fuck to actually be such a level of pathetic as to be such a delusional cauliflafag is just embarrassing (and annoying).

After Gohan noticed how he wasn't able to surpass his dad because he is a fucking jobber and a cuck.

Gohan decided to visit the Sacred Library of Martial Arts to develop a new form that could give him enough power to deal with Goku. In the library, he found a video called "Hitmen for Hire", made by the old gods of destruction Eric and Dylan, after watching the video Gohan finally managed to unlock this new form called "Ultimate Columbine Gohan".

To access this form, one must perform a School Shooting in America, since Gohan didn't have much time he decided to perform it in the Orange Star High School, but it worked anyway (So stop asking, it just happened)

This form, like the Demon God transformation, gives the user a weapon, in this case, a Gun, it also gives him unlimited strength and power to fight anyone who tries to bully him (especially krillin fuck you fucking manlet stop stealing tenshinhans techniques) and it also makes him very popular with the girls and lets him fuck.

After gaining this transformation he killed goku and decided to leave on a journey to kill god to prove that he DOESN'T EXISTS.

samefag

>angel pedophilia

nice hispanic fanfiction, do you have the original in spanish too faggot

Frieza is alive in MakomajinX or something, he even has a child and is in good terms with Vegeta

so probably yes

Why would I kill myself? Caulifla, Kale, Bulma, Videl, and 18 are all my wives. I have too much to live for and I'm now going to spam every DBS thread about them being my wives 10+ times per thread at a bare minimum!!! It's not retarded at all!!!

Please seek professional mental health services at your earliest convenience.

Vegeta's face at 0:32 is the best

>dragon ball af

I get that this is Super and everything, but why would you choose Frieza over kid Trunks? Frieza literally blew up the Earth because he lost a fight, why trust him to help save the universe?

checked

Quints

af is canon confirmed

I still want that comic of Goh/a/n and ground-chan NTR.

Yeah but every time someone responds to him, this faggot appears and calls everyone a samefag through the whole god damn thread, which I'd argue is even more cancerous.

FUCKING TOEI BOOGEYMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh shit

Not an argument

>77777

You can make one yourself you ningen

Are you the same idiot from the other threads saying every post is samefag?

You guys are hilarious. When someone agrees with you or says something you like it's fine, but if multiple people are doing the opposite you are so insecure that you automatically shout "samefag" from the rooftops ROFL.

Super Mystic Godhan will defeat Jiren confirmed

HOW CAN TOYOPEDROS EVER RECOVER

>77
>888
HOLY SHIT CONFIRMED

Girl buu when?

Good job

A-user THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

nice bait

My virgin eyes have been violated.

MODS!?

>mystic

>people in the comments are starting to call him out for blaming Toei for Toriyama's decisions

There's hope for this shithole of a community

Would Buu become a girl if he absorbed West Kai?

Heyah

Nope, Gohan will go against toppo, who is a lieader too

CAULFILA
IS
MY
WIFE

Bro, don't even start with that samefag shit. Is the only way you can climax sexually to post samefag on this board? Holy fuck dude.

>Toei decides to Buu some love in the not-in-the-outline exihibition matches
>they knew people would be disappointed so they had Buu do something before being screwed over
>still get all the blame

this is not fair

Here is what will happen. You're welcome.

>D-do you like me, user-kun?

Universe 6 will win and Champa will restore U7 to pay his debt to Beerus, I know this because I work at Studio Pierrot

What would the result of a male and female saiyan fusion be?

>the not-in-the-outline exihibition matches
Source?

>sperging out when called out for samefagging

Sure smells like samefag

Well it's just an assumption, I'm not expecting them to be in the manga

His ass.

You're nothing but a protege and you'll never be anything more than that. What are you gonna do... cry about it and rage into your legendary beserk form like an angsty edge filled pre-teen?

Yes

What if 2 set of pairs did the fusion dance and then used potaras?

They would retcon it.

You must've not been in any of the multiple threads last night (nothing wrong with that, not the point)... but if you were, you'd know there was a guy who literally went through over 100+ posts to claim samefag after people got sick of his caulifla faggotry. It was maximum comment line limit with post numbers and on the final line "samefag"... over and over and over again.

You're probably going say I'm samefagging now rofl. How about you talk about some DBS?

>DBAF, made by Toyotaro
>previous villain (Broly) is resurrected and turned into a neutral figure against a bigger threat (Xicor)
>DBS, lots of involvement by Toyotaro
>previous villain (Frieza) is resurrected and turned into a neutral figure against a bigger threat (universal erasure)

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THE FRIEZA/BUU BAIT

much better than being handed mary sue wizard healing powers

What if Gotenks and Gogeta fused via Potara? So standard dance fusion with trunks + goten and then with Goku + Vegeta and then they fuse with potara?

A cute!

manlet

>mary sue wizard

surely not Teyataroo he's ourguy and he's perfect and doesnt afraid of anything

Wait really? Can you link the post?

No thanks niggergen.