Are whites really superior or is that a Sup Forums meme?

Are whites really superior or is that a Sup Forums meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this person fixes his face, he'll be a 10/10

It's just a meme we all know that niggers are way smarter and more civilized and way less prone to senseless violence.

Ugly whites exist? Wtf i love third world hordes now

Ogres are real.

mongols are superior they controlled eastern europe and left an unshakable genetic legacy throughout europeans

Protestant whites, that is

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country

aryans this the same to a much greater scale so no,ghengis can was an aficionate in comparison

that kid is basically guaranteed to rape a woman eventualy isnt he

the chad aryans vs the virgil mongols

Jesus Christ! I hate you for putting this here.

You can be both ugly and smart? Who wouldve thought. Of course a nigger like you couldnt possibly grasp such a concept. "Ooga booga it be ugly therefore dumb. But i be ugly so... shieeet"

This is unironically the face of rural america. Rurals really are subhuman

>what is physiognomy

typical german autism

and russians did the same too to all the mongol tribes during much more time

you fucktards, the portrait is from a photographer that purposely photographs ugly white people, either for acceptant culture, or to denigrate whiteness

>shieeet
It's "sheeeit". It's the word "shit" with a long "e" sound in the middle. Hope that helps brainlet

Superior at what?

Are you honestly making the implication that the image in OP may have some sort of intelligence?

This. Only rural retards voted from Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

sage

If that's real and hasn't been tampered with, he(?) probably has some kind of developmental disorder. The nose and teeth don't develop like that naturally, even in the absence of medical intervention.

Ugly poor whites should just suicide, they can add nothing to this world, pic related

yes, but not white americans

sage

This nigga survived a necklacing, fug

Holy shit. Is this what an ethnostate would look like?

why they all are filming it?
wtf

So? The op implies the uglyness means low iq which is untrue. Plus a fuck load of those deformed whites are a results of race mixing that has happened at one point in their ancestry. Get fucked

Hello JewChan

All non whites I know have a fucked up inferiority complex that can be smelled quite easily by how they act around any of their conquerors.
Also non white woman cant stop craving the white rod. But I am sory to inform you that this huge ivory tusk here is only for the white pussy mladies. I regrate having to say that to you

he's huwhite.

>Plus a fuck load of those deformed whites are a results of inbreeding

Fix’d that for you

regret*

There are many ethnic groups of Caucasian people such as:
Anglos, Slavs, Baltics, etc.
Some whites are inferior and others are superior.
It isn't just "whitey" and there are different kinds of black people too but most do not care about their heritage and just call themselves "black" as a catch all term. I encourage all people to look into their heritage and be proud of their ancestors regardless of what race you are.

Not everybody can be as knowledgeable as you are in nigger culture.

>Also non white woman cant stop craving the white rod.

Ladyboys from Thailand aren’t women. Sorry to break it to you.

i know. but just look at him

ever notice why some whites are perpetually squinting? mongol dna.

"Photographer" goes to shitville USA and cherry picks the ugliest inbreeds to slap 10,000,000 HDR filters on. Nothing (((suspicious))) there.

It’s just a meme. Look at cancer rates by race, whites are shit. If you want good genes it’s best to be a spic or islander.

See That isn't a normal/healthy appearance. He almost certainly has a disability.

>scour internet for images of ugly, dumb white people
>ignore countries where those people make up majority or have been historically 100% white
Really makes me want to move to a non white country

Whats the name of said photographer. Willing to bet he's of the semite kind.

It's common sense, which unfortunately for you is not that common

>ITS DA JOOS. DA JOOS ARE DA REASON WHY I FUCKED MY SISTER

Doesn’t blaming all your problems on Jews get tiring?

Are whites white, or is that a Sup Forums meme?

Her face makes me sad.

I used to be like that but then I kept seeing that it indeed was the Jews every god Damn time behind this type of shit.

Your tricks don't work on us, schlomo.

Even a retarded blue eyed white missing chromosomes is more valuable than the average shitskin.

Let that sink in

Fuck off schlomo

Well done, another high quality race baiting shill thread. Thanks for feeding the shills

>I must be a Jew

Here you go again.

Yes but not the americans

Fucking shitskin kill youself

I'm 3/10ths Jew. You're just a schlomo

Whites and nigger fuck up the cancer death rate average.

Problem with white supremacy is if you're ethnically white but if youre a slav, criminal, sexual deviant, ugly, retarded, diseased, old, young, disabled of any kind, a NEET or mixed theyll class you as non white to show white people have no flaws.

>muh blue eyes

Ah, nothing better than seeing a self hating Jew.

Waardenburg syndrome

An the cancer incident rate is fucked yo by niggers and cum skins. But literally nigger women have better genes that white women.

>record scratch
>freeze frame

>Even a retarded blue eyed white missing chromosomes is more valuable than the average shitskin.

To some yeah, otherwise Trump would've never made it to the white house

My name's not Shlomo you goyish schmendrick

We are fully aware we have criminal lowlife within our own kind and we have measure in place for such vile individual. Problem is with you shit skin is its a problem on a much bigger scale. Even as a minority you still manage to outnumber us when it come to crime.

Sage

This is Persian/Jew propaganda. You value should be skill and work based not based on prostitution

Yup... Sup Forums btfo. Whites are literally just degenerate cells.

>phoneposter

>Be white
>go outside
>skin literally starts to burn

W-were superior guise

>literally

>When everybodies favorite sister turns up to the family reunion.

>everybodies

>skin figuratively starts to burn