Serious question here about Jewish rituals

We know that every year Jews ritually slaughter chickens, my question here is why are they always WHITE chickens being killed when they come in other colors such as brown or black? How come I can't find any photos of a Rabbi swinging a big black cock around over his head? What do they mean by this?

>Kapparot (Hebrew: כפרות, Ashkenazi pronunciation, Kapporois, Kappores) is a customary Jewish atonement ritual practiced by some Jews on the eve of Yom Kippur. This is a practice in which a chicken or money is waved over a person's head and the chicken is then slaughtered in accordance with halachic rules

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggressive_mimicry
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516101503669.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516101546696.webm
heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody has an answer? I really need to know about this, not joking. I think it means something.

Shut up you fuckin' sperg, all kikes are faggots and all their rituals are disgusting abominations involving pedophilia or blood sacrifice.

Yes, I know this but why only WHITE chickens? Are they laying a curse on us? What do they REALLY use for the kapparot ritual when nobody is looking? White babies?

Sacrifice = bbq.
They killed the animals and ate them.

Probably cheaper

Drop some real info on the Jews instead of this slide shit or fuck up off my site for life.

>(((my site)))

Ok. here is your redpill on Jews. They are a different species and they prey on humans by way of crypsis and mimicry.

Because they hate everything white and beautiful

Fuckin' shareblue tier shit, nigga, fuck up off my site. You probably are Jewish, bitch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggressive_mimicry
Aggressive mimicry is a form of mimicry in which predators, parasites or parasitoids share similar signals, using a harmless model, allowing them to avoid being correctly identified by their prey or host. In its broadest sense, it could include various types of exploitation, as when an orchid exploits a male insect by mimicking a sexually receptive female (see pseudocopulation),[1] but will here be restricted to forms of exploitation involving feeding. An alternative term Peckhamian mimicry (after George and Elizabeth Peckham[2][3]) has been suggested,[4] but is seldom used.[a] The metaphor of a wolf in sheep's clothing can be used as an analogy, but with the caveat that mimics are not intentionally deceiving their prey. For example, indigenous Australians who dress up as and imitate kangaroos when hunting would not be considered aggressive mimics, nor would a human angler. Treated separately is molecular mimicry, which also shares some similarity; for instance a virus may mimic the molecular properties of its host, allowing it access to its cells.

PIZZAGATE = BLOOD LIBEL

Sup Forums I have a confession.

Yesterday I went shopping the jewish orthodox section of town. Just as I was entering the store a kike in a trench coat was hustling his way out. For a moment I thought I was having a psychotic break and Sup Forums had become reality. And then I remembered the memes are real.

Scary stuff user.

>Kapparot
Kakarot?

Funny, that sounds exactly like what you're doing. Why do kikes ALWAYS expose themselves? Metaphorically, and physically exposing their genitalia to anyone who will look.

There is absolutely no significance to the color of the chicken. White chickens are the most commercially available and thus are used.

t. Jew, descendant of chicken farmers

Stop being a deceptive Jew. It is no more normal for chickens to be white than it is for them to lay white eggs.

>the most commercially available
>makes sense to the Jew
goddamn kikes somebody has to put a stop to the

Jewish ritual webm's:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516101503669.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516101546696.webm

Because white = purity when it comes to any sacrifice being made. Shit, anons, it's right out in the open. Why do you think albinos go "missing" in Africa and other shitskin places? Albinos are sought after for sacrifice in performing rituals

they wake up in the morning, go to bathroom, see their faces in the mirror...ofc they hate whites
it is an inferiority coplex

Maybe youre on to something. If i recall correctly the ritual is one of putting all their sins into the animal and then killing it thus "removing" their sins. Some kind of black magic.

Whiteness is generally regarded as purity. Maybe it has something to do with having a pure host so that it will suck up more evil.

That's the explanation I'm leaning towards, just makes the most sense. They are symbolically placing their sins upon us, then killing us in the form of a white chicken.

You're probably right, and do go further than that, Jews have historically been obsessed with blood and murder, so of course they're going to prefer killing whites. When you kill black people you can't even see the gore.

>883562
>3+5=8
>6+2=8
>8888

Here is your REDPILL:
After the Romans destroyed (((Carthage))) guess where the (((Carthaginians))) fled to? MEXICO.
heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html

>I have been pursuing the fate of the victim’s body in order to establish the point that (((Aztec))) cannibalism was not a perfunctory tasting of ceremonial titbits. All edible parts were used in a manner strictly comparable to the consumption of the flesh of domestic animals. The (((Aztec))) priests can legitimately be described as ritual slaughterers in a state-sponsored system geared to the production and redistribution of substantial amounts of animal protein in the form of human flesh. Of course, the priests had other duties, but none had greater practical significance than their butchery.

In African paganism in my country they use black chickens only for black magic. Can anyone tell why? They use also red candles and alcoholic beverages.

Why didn't the Romans just gas the kikes? Would have saved Hitler a lot of trouble.

Another piece of the puzzle. Thank you for this. Explains why I see the Mexicans that look like kikes.

I hope nobody's surprised that beaners are bloodthirsty cannibals. Remember that video where they cut that kid's heart out while he was still alive? Fuckin' behave like they're 500 years behind us evolutionarily. And they are. The origins are interesting though.

They also went to New Zealand and genocided the Celtic inhabitants there.
celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm

Rabbis dont like black cocks whether they B chickens or baby bois

>being this much of a stupid nigger

Kill yourself mutt.

Cannibalism is a genetic trait, that's why they are and remain mongrel savage beasts. There's a skeletal difference, Cannibals have "rocker" jaws, their molars aren't straight but are curved. Can be checked with the pencil bite test.

The do the same kinds of things with voodoo down in and around the French/African south of the US.

Rocker jaw vs normal

It is customary to use a white chicken, to recall the verse (Isaiah 1:18), "If your sins prove to be like crimson, they will become white as snow." In any event, one should not use a black chicken, as black is the color that represents divine severity and discipline. Nor should one use an obviously blemished chicken.

The jews just can't handle a big, black cock

Isn't a chickenhawk a codeword for something something pizzagate related?

Their women sure can so I've heard.