Deep State chatroom from May 2017 about Mueller and Rosenstein

Check the source out. You can find additional info there too:

archive.is/KdbdJ

Previous thread:

The chatroom is from the same day Rosenstein appointed Mueller as the head of the Special counsel of the russia investigation.

The texts show that (((they))) knew who would be appointed by Rosenstein, that Rosenstein is being black mailed and that S writes the Comey memos

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/334079-mueller-shouldnt-forget-to-investigate-clintons-russia
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/mccain-turkish-ambassador-should-get-hell-out-after-brawl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5-At4Uequ6A
cbsnews.com/news/gop-senator-releases-handful-of-new-peter-strzok-texts/
washingtonpost.com/people/bob-woodward/?utm_term=.9bccc8c8dc2f
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/22/donald-trump-wiretap-surveillance-report-highly-classified-gossip-woodward-nunes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126080275
pastebin.com/bE0faQJU
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/politics/document-Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump/
archive.is/KdbdJ
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/18/evan-mcmullin-kevin-mccarthy-washington-posts-trump-putin-entous-washington-post/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.8a92852aae7e
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/podesta-john.cfm#
georgetown.edu/news/georgetown-reflects-on-vision-of-former-president-bill-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>being asked for a new thread
>no one joins

Can I get a quick rundown

Don't be sad user

The chatroom is from the same day Rosenstein appointed Mueller as the head of the Special counsel of the russia investigation.
>The texts show that (((they))) knew who would be appointed by Rosenstein, that Rosenstein is being black mailed and that S writes the Comey memos

Cast of characters:
"Limey" = Louise Mensch
"Juules" = Podesta
"Roger" = McCabe

Who is "Camp Eagle". -
Who was the asset "en route" on May 16/17.
From where to where?

There is a theory that Camp Eagle could stand for the clintons, since Eagle used to be a code name from the for BillClinton and Camp could imply a team, aka Hillary and Bill

Bump

Chats leaked back in May...

Made no sense at the time but they seem to line up with recent discoveries.

Does really no one give a fuck? Oh well...

I told you to bake new.
We're at a lull period of the day... Just gotta keep pressing this and hopefully everyone picks up on it. This chatlog is almost certainly legit

Thx and I hope that atleast 1 person tries to gather new info

I'm busy right now, phonefagging from my place of employment but I plan to dig at this later
What would be great would be to get an infographic together that ties chats to their actual occurrence... Maybe in timeline format to really nail the point home that this was all orchestrated

We may orchestrate things and collude with foreign powers for political ends here on this board but we do it in the open where everyone can see.

Cyberpunk ARG. The initial plotline is:

Plucky Hacker roots an FBI employee's computer, stumbles upon a mysterious conspiracy, doesn't realize what it is until he notices a news story talking about the appointment of the one and only person the conspirators talk about by name. This is really a plot to overthrow President Trump!!!!

Plot twists (stop reading now if you don't want spoilers!) - the website, ThirdEstateNewsgroup.com, is actually from a parallel universe - notable differences include ESPN dropping NFL from their lineup (a nod to a popular transhumanist science fiction webnovel), an armed Antifa uprising in November 2017, and a vastly different factional pattern in the ARG's second United States. In the world the players come from, factional lines are more or less like our own; in the shadow universe, President Donald Quentin Trump is a heroic figure fighting against the intelligence agencies of the United States, aided by plucky hackers from the former Soviet Union.

The third act leads the player characters to the realization that they have, all along, been moles for Donald Xavier Trump's plan to invade the mirror universe and steal their oil - a cartoonish development more fitting, in this reviewer's mind, for a Captain Planet movie than for the denouement of a cyberpunk game.

If you have players with strongly held political opinions, this game is best avoided - the early phase plays pro-Trump politics with all the subtlety of Ayn Rand declaiming the virtues of capitalism, coupled to a baffling and apparently sincere note of nostalgia for the good old days of Eastern European communism . If, however, your playerbase do not take their political beliefs too seriously, or are well-stocked with Large Hams, it can be fun. 1/2.

That is indeed true, but I sacrificed so much time trying to connect dots and to keep this bumped, that I´ll likely won´t stay much around anymore

While the designers marketed it as a module with the intention that it be fitted into a larger campaign, it suffers from the problem that the story relies heavily on the players being blindsided by the parallel universe angle. If the players are seasoned timeline-hoppers, act 1 will be short-circuited, but unfortunately that just makes act 2 feel far more anvilicious; if you are putting together an entirely new campaign, there are superior starting scenarios.

Verdict: Run as a one-off at conventions. Use the optional rule that applies a time limit to motivational speeches, because odds are someone in your playerbase has a heretofore-unknown IRL filibuster skill.

May the blessing be upon those, who lead us to truth and expose the darkness with the shining light of wisdom and exposure

Bump

bump

Bumping for /weaponized autists/ and their analysis

Anyone can fucking fake something like this in 1 fucking hour by simply creating a fake webpage or modifying an existing html page's source.

Add to the fact this thing looks completely fucking retarded... Gotta be one big fucking retard to believe this isn't a larp, fucking kys.

OP IS A SHILL THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

That´s good to know, but my thread is not a lside thread at all. Lurk moar or atleast read the fucking OP next time

This was leaked one day later the chat occured. The chat occured on May 17th and was leaked on May 18th and many things in the chat discussed just make today sense, and didn´t at the time. So no, not fake and gay

>This was leaked one day later the chat occured.

You gotta be fucking trolling

It indeed was. Check the link in the OP or the archives. The chat was leaked May 18th

Buuuump

Kill yourself Q poster. Seriously the only thing I hate about Qfags ruining my threads is you fucks who act like "fighting their watered down concepts" will attain anything but confusion. Q is an user-celeb, the more you talk about any celebrities, the more they appear.

What, exactly, makes sense today that wouldn't have made sense on May 18th?

Deutschanon is actually right about the posting date - assuming archive.is isn't compromised, it was posted on May 18th. However, as far as I could tell there weren't any references to things that weren't publicly available knowledge on the 18th. The original larpticle even explicitly says that the poster was aware of the news.

>Deutschanon is actually right about the posting date - assuming archive.is isn't compromised, it was posted on May 18th. However, as far as I could tell there weren't any references to things that weren't publicly available knowledge on the 18th. The original larpticle even explicitly says that the poster was aware of the news.

???? The point was, if this thing is fake, obviously the fucking date is faked as well so the fact that the date in this fake is one day before this fake was larped into the real world is completely fucking irrelevant.

Aha so the date on the article is fake too, or what?

S writing Comey Memos, the russia stuff, which used to be at that time less crazy than after the investigation started

This is some juicy shit OP. You've delivered. Bump.

>Plot twists (stop reading now if you don't want spoilers!) - the website, ThirdEstateNewsgroup.com, is actually from a parallel universe - notable differences include ESPN dropping NFL from their lineup (a nod to a popular transhumanist science fiction webnovel), an armed Antifa uprising in November 2017, and a vastly different factional pattern in the ARG's second United States. In the world the players come from, factional lines are more or less like our own; in the shadow universe, President Donald Quentin Trump is a heroic figure fighting against the intelligence agencies of the United States, aided by plucky hackers from the former Soviet Union.
Is this you trying to claim insanity if the deep state comes for you? The fuck is this shit?

>S writing Comey Memos, the russia stuff, which used to be at that time less crazy than after the investigation started
Ok OP, so from what I understand, this chat proves that there is indeed a conspiracy.

Now, the part I don't get is whether Mueller is /ourguy/ or /theirguy/. I get the impression he's /ourguy/ since knowing about Mueller being appointed doesn't imply that he's their guy. They're in the FBI so news like this would come down the grapevine.

Am I right so far?

Maybe this is the memo everyone is talking about?

>Maybe this is the memo everyone is talking about?
How can the chat be the memo? I thought the memo would be something along the lines of Obama asking Rice to request the FBI to unmask Trump or something like that.

No, but maybe these guys are responsible for the content of it

Well interestingly enough there is this new angle that even Rosenstein could be /ourguy/ since he is being black mailed too. Well there are only theories, but Mueller definetly fucked up and that is why the deep state didn´t panic. However maybe Trump promised him to not prosecute him, if he indeed brings up charges on the elite, since he probably got into a chain of bullshit, since he first got black mailed and never wanted to do any of it, or wasn´t aware of what he did at the time. Time will tell I guess

its larping

Remove your memeflag and then we can talk

>Well there are only theories, but Mueller definetly fucked up and that is why the deep state didn´t panic.
What did he fuck up on? From what I understand, Mueller is incriminated for the Uranium deal with Russia, and so he's being pardoned in exchange for doing some good work. Or are you saying this chat shows that Mueller is their guy?

Please don´t let this thread die

Is there any way to actually prove these are real?

>Please don´t let this thread die
Yeah yeah, but you got keep getting the interesting info out for all the anons who didn't participate in your other two threads. This post is now top in bump order. So other anons will come

>Palpatines revenge
*in obnoxious British accent *
So you're saying the FBI top brass are bugman Sith LARPers? Do i have that right?

>So you're saying the FBI top brass are bugman Sith LARPers?
Kek

We knew Trump had ties to Russia well before the election, it wasn't exactly subtle.

The larpticle canon claims that the mainstream news had mentioned Comey writing memos, in the past tense. The only way this could be a time anomaly would be if the larpticle was provably lying and the mainstream news had NOT mentioned it.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/334079-mueller-shouldnt-forget-to-investigate-clintons-russia

here user read this, I think this is reference to when Hillary Clinton had to go to the FBI to be interviewed about her email server that the FBI rigged to make sure no charges could stick to her.

Sorry but I´m pretty tired, maybe next time. However I summoned it up in the Op and the rest is just some minor details, like AE associate editor of the Washington post, friends in Ncy which could stand for Huma Abedin and/ or Hillary, Camp Eagle which could stand for the Clintons since Eagle used to be Bills code word, and thus this could imply the CLintons

>We knew Trump had ties to Russia well before the election, it wasn't exactly subtle.
Who's we? I didn't know that till after the election, and after 1 year of investigation, there's still nothing.
>The larpticle canon claims that the mainstream news had mentioned Comey writing memos, in the past tense. The only way this could be a time anomaly would be if the larpticle was provably lying and the mainstream news had NOT mentioned it.
The fuck are you talking about? What larparticle?

Also, why are you concerned about Comey writing memos? Why is this relevant?

This is true, however it wasn´t that much blown out of proportion before the investigation started. Sure they tried to tie it to him, but it didn´t really stick

And the ties before the elction were not known at all, only his jewish ties where. SO no you´re wrong on that

>Sorry but I´m pretty tired, maybe next time.
That's fine OP. You're doing God's work. Rest well.
>However I summoned it up in the Op and the rest is just some minor details, like AE associate editor of the Washington post, friends in Ncy which could stand for Huma Abedin and/ or Hillary, Camp Eagle which could stand for the Clintons since Eagle used to be Bills code word, and thus this could imply the CLintons
Thanks OP, I was wondering what AE stood for. Yeah, I thought Camp Eagle was the Clintons as well.

Ty brother. I´ll try to give some more info before I´ll leave, however I really won´t stay for long anymore

>Camp Eagle which could stand for the Clintons since Eagle used to be Bills code word, and thus this could imply the CLintons
Fuck, Obama's SS codename was Renegade!! WTF???

First of. This can be verified, since the same day the chat took place Mueller was appointed. Like the chat talked about.

Secondly McCain was extremely vocal about Turkish bodyguards beating up protestors, and the chat wanted that talking point to be pushed:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/mccain-turkish-ambassador-should-get-hell-out-after-brawl.html

Article is from May 18th 2017

>Secondly McCain was extremely vocal about Turkish bodyguards beating up protestors, and the chat wanted that talking point to be pushed:
Yeah, I remember this. There was an unusual interest in Turkish bodyguards beating up protesters.

The question is why was it used as a distraction? Fuck, I remember there was something important going on when Erdogan's bodyguard story popped up.

Erdogan's bodyguards beat up protesters in the third week of September last year. Does anyone remember anything else that was important during that time?

You´re onto something. This should definetly get us somewhere. Let´s hope that our theory that Mueller is blackmailed, but actually /ourguy/ is true, and that he will go after the deep state under the guise of the russia investigation. Trump would in that case pardon Mueller for his crimes, that he was being black mailed on. Rosenstein is blackmailed too, however let´s hope that he is /ourguy/ aswell and knows that Mueller is a /goodguy/ and that that is why he appointed him. This is still a lot of speculation, however Rosenstein once wrotea statement, which told the public not to rush to conclusion on a topic, which would be damaging to Trump, but was mostly made up bullshit

Oh fuck, Trump was dismantling ISIS at that time. He was making deals with all ME leaders to bleed ISIS dry.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Pretty sure the American deep state isn't going to come for me for posting a LARP review on an obscure Taiwanese LARP reviewing board.

That's the basic plot here, yes. Parallel universes and larps all the way down.

You mean the #ReleaseTheMemo spam on Twatter? No, that's psychological priming - the actual memo content is either innocuous or makes Republicans/Trump look bad. Nobody needs psychological priming to figure out that the Sith lords talking about blackmailing people are meant to be the villains of the story.

True and maybe the deep state wants to worsen the relations between Trump and Erdogan

You started out good, but now I´m getting weird vibes of you. The memo is literally the memo that lead Nunes to go to Trump and tell him the info, and being condemned shortly after by the entire media. Nunes is definetly /ourguy/ and the memo is definetly damaging to democrats, the deep state and possibly Obama (it definetly is his fault, but maybe hard to prove, since Obama is high up the chain and protected)

>This is still a lot of speculation, however Rosenstein once wrotea statement, which told the public not to rush to conclusion on a topic, which would be damaging to Trump, but was mostly made up bullshit
I also think Rosenstein wants out. During a senate hearing, he sounded pretty neutral.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-At4Uequ6A

From this chat is looks like S is Strzok, the guy who writes the memos.

Roger is someone who gets on calls with Michael Flynn. (isn´t the head of the NSA named Roger too)

Huck and Jules are not Strzok, but Strozk is in the chat. Perhaps Roger or Severus.

>Taiwanese LARP reviewing board.
Underrated.
>That's the basic plot here, yes. Parallel universes and larps all the way down.
What does this even mean?
>No, that's psychological priming - the actual memo content is either innocuous or makes Republicans/Trump look bad.
For sometime, I've been thinking the same. The memo is deep state's tactic to mentally exhaust the public. Keep hyping up a useless memo, keep telling people about the memo, and then it turns out to be a nothingburger.

The deep state overplayed its hand on Russia, and now they need to mentally exhaust the public into not caring about what Trump has to say. Best way to do it? Hype up a memo that won't provide sufficient evidence for any wrongdoing.

>From this chat is looks like S is Strzok, the guy who writes the memos.
Yup. Sounds about right.

"Our friends in NY still have secure connection set up waiting"--

Friends in NY = HRC & Abedin in Chappaqua or the DNC

This memo is the good shit
2 reasons

a) Because of the memo the Democrats (mainly Schiff) are creating their own memo

b This is likely the memo Nunes saw, which lead him to go to the president some months ago and shortly after that being condemnded by the entire media

cbsnews.com/news/gop-senator-releases-handful-of-new-peter-strzok-texts/

>This memo is the good shit
I hope so too OP, I hope so too.

AEWP stands for associate editor of the Washington Post
Bob Woodward is the associate editor of the Washington Post

washingtonpost.com/people/bob-woodward/?utm_term=.9bccc8c8dc2f

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/22/donald-trump-wiretap-surveillance-report-highly-classified-gossip-woodward-nunes

Huck is Bill clinton. Screenshot this.

>t. Someone who has had email interactions

Them niggers!

We´ll see it shortly, but I´m pretty sure that this is the info Nunes got condemned for if you remeber it. The whole media basically said, that he hasn´t had the right to speak to Trump. They sounded really scared, and Nunes sounded/ looked pretty serious when he made his press release about it

Give us additional info to sniff the fake and gay away. Also give us as much info as you can generally give us

Amother theory from another user:

Severus = Maybe Rybicki or Priestap (Nickname a hat tip to Severus Snape?)

Dooku = Nerd of group--probably the one who came up with "Palpatine's Revenge--who would think they are like Count Dooku? (Maybe McCabe)

Roger = Maybe Nellie Ohr? (Ham Radio?) Company could be Fusion GPS "Asset" could be a reference to Christopher Steele--He's been out far too long-- CS couldn't even get into Russia b/c he was burned as a MI-5 agent

Huck = Maybe Glenn Simpson (one of the owners of Fusion GPS--former journalist for Wall Street Journal-- Huck Finn reference?)

Juules = Maybe Lisa Page?
(Or...Juul is a vape device--maybe a hat tip to "Cigarette Smoking Man" from X-Files? Someone from DoJ or another 3 letter agency)

S = Strzok

Of interest, the third post on this thread, dated Thursday, May 18, 2017:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126080275

The post has some very interesting details:

>An unidentified user going by “FreshCamel” posted on several Dark Web message boards Wednesday evening asking other users to help him make sense of communications he had intercepted on a messaging platform called Gliph, a secure messaging service that uses end-to-end encryption to prevent communications from being tracked back to those who sent them:

>pastebin.com/bE0faQJU

Note: Rosenstein appointed Mueller as Special Counsel on May 17, 2017:
>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/politics/document-Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

May 17th is also the day the FBI lost 50.000 text messages

So let´s dig some more:

Why did they create a new chat on May 17? Was this really their first conversation?

I'll grant that 'knew' is a bit fuzzy, since there were a lot of people who'd heard one or another set of Russia-related allegations but thought they were false or unproven, but you pretty much had to be living in a hole in the ground not to notice that Russian media loved Trump and that an awful lot of normally reasonable American news sources were coming up with hints of legally questionable connections. F'rex, here's the pee tape in October 2016...

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump/

People were whingeing about erdoǧan's goon squad in March, though. Not acausal.

>Those emails never surfaced at all

How is that proof of ties to Russia? God you are dumb. I will help you. He is actually calling out the FBI for deleting the emails way back in 2016. Fast forward to now guess who deleted thousands of text messages from a highly suspicious time frame?

Yeah but they could get that info to be cycled in the news again, to push another story out of the news. Like Trump trying to get ISIS blocked of their funding

>(((Mother Jones)))

GTFO shill

You´re kinda derailing the thread, or maybe you were kinda just living under a bubble. Trump had no ties to russia, he got spied on before he even became president and the deep state couldn´t fit shit on him. That really made them frustrated, so they set up fake meeting with his son Don JR to frame him, to get new warrants on investigating his bank account and so much more. He really is not guilty in that regard and the special counsel will prove it in the end

user you really have to lurk moar, one day you too will get red pilled

The hacker (?) 'FreshCamel' had been monitoring these chats for almost a month, since April 24, 2017. So evidently it was not the first conversation. As for how it could be exposed, we can perhaps infer that real world events triggered FreshCamel's interest in the chats, and he somehow got in touch with the Newsgroup:

>Third Estate Newsgroup’s Contributing Editor Micah Bull made contact with “FreshCamel” late Wednesday night via an encrypted email service, and this individual confirmed that he had accessed the personal computer of an employee at the FBI sometime around April 24th. This access had been obtained through a falsified “phishing” email that installed spyware on this employee’s computer when opened. “FreshCamel” declined to identify this individual for the time being, but confirmed that he or she is a higher-level employee in the Bureau.

>According to “FreshCamel,” this individual’s computer is used to join a secured chat channel on Gliph approximately four times per week for exactly 45 minutes each session. Activity has increased in recent days, “FreshCamel” confirmed. For weeks, “FreshCamel” casually monitored these chats without realizing what they were, but when a topic of discussion in Wednesday’s chat became a major news story in the United States just hours after the chat was closed, he decided to seek help.
Source: archive.is/KdbdJ

>Check the source out.
>thirdestatenewsgroup.com

K.

It's a containment thread, newfriend.

"tTat tape" could be the one mentioned in this May 18 article:

House Republican Leaders Fear Evan McMullin May Have Spied on Them
>The Post based its reporting on an audio recording of a conversation between McCarthy and Reps. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Steve Scalise (R-LA), and Patrick McHenry (R-NC) on June 15, 2016.

>It is not clear who recorded the conversation, or what kind of device was used. (Entous did not return a request for comment.)
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/18/evan-mcmullin-kevin-mccarthy-washington-posts-trump-putin-entous-washington-post/

They suspect ex-CIA agent Evan McMullin was the source of the tape.

"Roger" could be Evan McMullin since he mentions "that tape" and he notes that "MF was mentioned in company group too," emphasis for our purposes on the word "company"

AE could aslo stand for Adam Enteous, and AEWP would mean that that guy works for the Washington Post

May 17, 2017 Adam Entous article:
"House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump"
>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.8a92852aae7e

May 18, 2017 Breitbart article about the Entous article:
"House Republican Leaders Fear Evan McMullin May Have Spied on Them"
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/18/evan-mcmullin-kevin-mccarthy-washington-posts-trump-putin-entous-washington-post/

"Juules" might allude to Jules from Pulp Fiction, who is "powerful and black."

Juules seems to be the leader of the group. He says "RM is happening tonight," which surprises Dooku. He tells/orders someone "Do your magic." And he tells everyone how things are going to go down in the fourth and last screen capture. He just sounds like the boss.

So Juules could thus be Obama. Black and powerful and the boss (president)

This thread sure needs some more bumps

GT outpost. = Georgetown University ?

Per Wikipedia, Podesta has been teaching at Georgetown since August 2016. He would have been on the faculty in May 2017.
>law.georgetown.edu/faculty/podesta-john.cfm#

Thus, "Juules" could well be Podesta, hanging out with S (Strzok?) at Georgetown U (Podesta's office, maybe).

Try another time again OP, I feel like most anons are in happening threads right now

But I put effort into this thread and don´t want to see it being ignored :(

Let's connect every hint from the chatroom together and possibly later to the memo

georgetown.edu/news/georgetown-reflects-on-vision-of-former-president-bill-clinton

Nov. 6, 2017 – Former President William J. Clinton (SFS’68) gave the keynote address today as part of a university symposium examining the vision that drove his campaign and presidency 25 years after he was elected and nearly 50 years after he graduated from Georgetown.

Hosted by the Institute of Politics and Public Service (GU Politics) at Georgetown’s McCourt School of Public Policy, the symposium ....
..... kicked off on Nov. 3, the 25th anniversary of Election Day 1992, with an “election night watch party” featuring broadcasts from 1992 in real time.

On Nov. 5, GU Politics convened strategists from Clinton’s 1992 campaign, including Paul Begala, James Carville, Mandy Grunwald and Rodney Slater, to look back at the dynamics, messages, strategies and tactics that helped elect the first Democratic president in nearly two decades.

>The Clinton Vision
Today's events also included a series of discussions exploring Clinton’s vision for America and the world, and his view of public service and how it framed his presidency.

Panelists at three sessions included such luminaries from the Clinton administration as former Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy Rahm Emanuel; former Secretary of State and Georgetown professor Madeleine Albright; former Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott,
>former White House chiefs of staff Mack McLarty, Erskine Bowles and
>John Podesta,
and former Clinton Foundation Chief of Staff Maggie Williams.