Paul Nehlen got suspended from Twitter. Pic related

Paul Nehlen got suspended from Twitter. Pic related

Did find another based Jew?

>Semetic Liaison
Made me kek

Suspended for a week for posting the infographics from here about Jew controlled media outlets. The ADL suspended me for a week too for saying 'what a fag' in a tweet about Sean Penn.

why can the ADL suspend people on twitter, goddamn it really is clown world
also this

>@mattsoursemite

Sorry bub, Stephen Miller is already /oursemite/. Props for the statement though.

He will still go to the camps. But he can be a kapo responsible for shoveling his fellow jews' ashes out of the ovens.

lmaooooooo based paul

Twitter owns their website, and forcing them to display something violates Twitter's freedom of speech, just like forcing Stormfront to display
anti-white infographics violates Stormfronts rights. Yes, Twitter is a disgusting company for doing this, but legislation is not a valid solution

100%, absolutely, completely and unequivocally /ourguy/

Someone get Paul to tweet this one next time

Aren't they policing the entirety of normie internet? I know they're on YouTube (got shoah'd for anti-semitic comments) and I assume they're on faceberg too.

>suspending profiled politicians
>running for congress
what the fuck are they thinking?
They really want to go under, don't they?
funny isn't it? They have been running muh russia trying to subvert american democracy for two yeras now.... and who's doing what here again?

This should be a criminal offence

What the fuck is American free speech values?

It's illegal to interfere with a federal election and the midterms are this year. This might have been a calculated act to BTFO twitter and push Nehlen's anti-censorship bill. In which case the guy is a genius.

Twitter must pay for interfering with the electoral process.

It's very serious what they have done, and I hope this true too.

That you will introduce laws to prevent this. Here this would be a trainwreck. I am no legal fag, but shit like this lands you massive fines and a trip to jail pretty fast.

identitarian faggot jordan peterson is missing on your pic

He's already drafted the anti-censorship bill and shared it for his followers to see, it's just a matter of getting it passed. Which is honestly pretty unlikely because of all the Jews in Congress, but hopefully his suspension builds momentum for him. At the very least he's exposed the Zog for what they are, though normies are too retarded to actually look into it and he's just being dismissed as a Nazi.

also to me it's quite obvious that he doesn't really mean the things he is pushing there. I can tell he is on a mission there.

FFS in one minute he is in israel and love die juden, the next he posting merchants all over the place. He's been planning this shit

>as a jew
>t.controlled opposition
>t.blackpill
Lets make talking about Jewish over representation a joke goy-guys!! MAGA XD

t. shareblue

Can't even be bothered to show the full tweets and the sources of the articles because it's all a bunch of D&C garbage. Fuckin' Alinsky tier trash. Fuck you.

ill add him

do you remember what you got shoah'd for? I'm actually surprised what I get away with on youtube for years now and never had anything happen, I see anti jew comments on videos all the time that are years old with dozens of likes and countersemitic replys, it interesting seeing pol all over the place

Why would a jew help us?

I was on an official CNN channel video of Stephwn Miller accusing all the shitlibs of being anti-semitic for making fun of him. They said it was malicious spamming lmao.

memes aside, not everyone of them want to the (((shut it down))). Many of them are as pissed at this (((elite))) as everyone else. Maybe even more so, because it's going to back fire at them even though they have nothing to do with this crap

It's funny because one of the Rothschilds was also calling out the media. Now I don't know whos jewing who anymore

>, it interesting seeing pol all over the place

It's fucking crazy. You could see a little like 4-5 years ago, but now you can't avoid it. It's everywhere

There are Jews who can see the writing on the wall and are siding with us. They know that we are winning and that sooner or later there will be a lot of angry white people who are fully aware that mostly Jewish people have been attempting to not only get rid of them but are also openly proud of doing so.

Think of the Republicans who backed Trump when even Fox News was attacking him daily. Same concept, they could see who was going to win and they decided that they'd want to be on the winning side instead of a disgraced politician like Flake, Graham, or Ryan.

oy vey!! you little goyim is gonna get it onn'a these days!!

>@mattsoursemite
Lost it.

Matt's a good guy I see him btfo'ing jews all the time on twitter. Not sure why he specifically helps us but I know Frame Game (another jew who sympathizes with us) wants jews to calm down and stop being anti-white so they don't get holocausted again

Whites are living under Zionist Apartheid.

They truly are a race of rat-like ghouls. I wonder if it's just their culture, or if this shit is in their genetics at this point.

Bumping again

Matt is 100% ourguy.

He grew up in Alabama around all whites and basically fit in with that culture, and he says he gets treated as whites anyway so he might as well fight for them.

Idk, he wrote a whole manifesto a while ago, Im sure someone has it. He's the man though.

kek. I guess he is the black sheep of the family lol. No I wouldn't exactly trust a fucking rothchild though. The absolute cancer of the world. Worst war profiteers in human history

No, dumb ass. Twitter breached its own contract by suspending him without due cause. He stayed within the guidelines and was still punished. It's beholding twitter to its own rules.

kek.

You know where I grew up, we had one foreigner, a paki. So you know, he became one of us. We used to fight the other pakis all the time if they tried to come here for the ski slope or if we went into (((oslo))) for some reason.

All hell broke loose and a time they came with tons of people even adults and stuff then, we fought them. He too. So he went
>FUCK OFF PAKIS
>GEEEET BACK TO OSLO, YOU ARE NOT SKIING HERE DARKIES
it was fucking brilliant. We used to play doom together, he became an engineer too. Partied a bit too and went to football matches together

Hah. Yup. I guess in very small numbers its easier to assimilate them.

>tfw I reported him to @Jack after seeing his posts on Sup Forums

Believe it or not though, it was mostly about them coming from oslo. We hate those guys, always have. And we fight a lot.

It's true though, what you say. Even though I must actually admit they are assimilated here, bants aside. We fought so much, it's calmer today but in the 90ies it was a lot of shit here

It goes beyond genetics but I would argue that is an important component. Evola would have argued that the Jews are an excellent example of the metaphysical nature of reality. The soul of the Jewish people express regardless of the races that make up the Jewish tribe. That is why you must be careful because you can have someone who is 100% genetic not a kike but they will have a jewish soul and they will live in the way a jew will live.

Makes you wonder if things like greed, jealousy, and pedophilia are inherently Jewish concepts.

twitter basically just btfo themselves

by censoring nehlen they basically said, "he's right we don't want you to hear or look at it though"

streisand effect in action

Corporations are not beholden to free speech if they hold a strong influence or monopoly on speech. This is precedent already set in the US.

YES corporations are still subject to the Constitution - if it can be shown that they control enough of a communication channel that their censorship of it negatively affects the public and the right of free speech.

Which frankly, Twitter, youtube, google, etc. absolutely are violating right now.

Smart Jews know that the white man will be their only ally in the future.

Collective Narcissism. Narcissism is heritable.

It's sickening to consider if they were never even holocausted in the first place - it's just been a lie they repeat to themselves and then they've started using it to justify their actions against whites.

Where's that precedent?

Also I just had to click 32 images and submit 4 times.

Jewish infant circumcision is very painful and traumatic to the developing brain, the resulting abundant release of cortisol causes brain damage the likes of which have permanent long lasting effects.

"Neuronal interconnections are damaged. When the baby is greatly distressed,it creates conditions for damage to synapses, the network construction which is ongoing in the infant brain. The hormone cortisol is released. In excess, it's a neuron killer but its consequences many not be apparent immediately (Thomas et al. 2007). A full-term baby (40-42 weeks), with only 25% of its brain developed, is undergoing rapid brain growth. The brain grows on average three times as large by the end of the first year (and head size growth in the first year is a sign of intelligence, e.g., Gale et al., 2006). Who knows what neurons are not being connected or being wiped out during times of extreme stress? What deficits might show up years later from such regular distressful experience? (See my addendum below.)"

1. Disordered stress reactivity can be established as a pattern for life
2. Self-regulation is undermined.(inability to restrain impulsiveness or patterns of behavior)
3. *Trust is undermined.* (couple this biological condition with persistent alienation reinforcement [fear/resentment of goyim])

As Erik Erikson pointed out, the first year of life is a sensitive period for establishing a sense of trust in the world, the world of caregiver and the world of self. When a baby's needs are met without distress, the child learns that the world is a trustworthy place, that relationships are supportive, and that the self is a positive entity that can get its needs met. When a baby's needs are dismissed or ignored, the child develops a sense of mistrust of relationships and the world. And self-confidence is undermined. The child may spend a lifetime trying to fill the resulting inner emptiness.

Analysis that comes from a study of induced infant trauma and abandonment.

N E H L E N

>Matt's Our Semite

toppest kek!

Also,
>Nehlen/Palin 2024!

Whoa, suddenly their personality traits became so much clearer. I wonder if getting a Weimerican circumcision is just as bad, or if they anesthetize you first.