Get a Load of this Fucker

John Kerry tells Palestinians Trump WON’T remain in office and not to yield to his demands; that he might run in 2020!

John Fucking Traitor since Vietnam Kerry.
Is Hanoi Jane gonna be Veep?

I hope Mossad takes him out.

According to a new report, John Kerry is at it again, undermining a sitting president by meeting with Hussein Agha, a close associate of PA President Mahmoud Abbas, and telling him to send a message to Abbas to hold fast and not yield to Trump’s demands, because Trump won’t remain in office for a long time. Also, Kerry wanted Abbas to know that he is considering a run for president in 2020!

hotair.com/archives/2018/01/24/john-kerry-top-palestinian-crony-dont-give-trump-hell-gone-soon-might-run-2020/

Kerry is afraid.

can we kick that kike out of usa and set him up with a life in palestine where he belongs?

Trump sold out the US to Israeli interest, and you are calling Kerry the traitor? Pathetic!

>palestine where he belongs
That's the trouble with these assholes. They refuse to live on the west bank, Venezuela, Haiti or Cuba. Yet they always have positive things to say about them.

Blow me.
And I hear your goat calling you.

Fuck you

Jared Kushner is a fucking idiot.
What makes him an expert on ME.
Muh Jewish?

Hmm, I wonder why democrats aren't screeching about muh Logan Act now.

Kerry running in 2020 is a guaranteed win for President Trump.

israel is fucked.

>Hmm, I wonder why democrats aren't screeching about muh Logan Act now.
Dems too busy focusing on Trump Russian collusion to remember any of Hillarys uranium deal.

The Vietnam War was BS for big companies to make money.

I don't mind the Vietnam War protestors, draft dodgers, or defectors.

Pointless fucking war we shouldn't have been in.

Where is all the talk if that Logan Act now?

>muh vietnam maymays
u mad trumpcuck?

>Pointless fucking war
Other pointless wars.
Korea.
Gulf War.
Ongoing mess in ME.
McArthur said if you don't fight to win, there's no point in going to war.

That only applies to Republicans.
Democrats are exempt from the law.
(see Hillary)

I'm not an anti-Trumper/pro-Dem, but Kerry is right on Israel-Palestine. Trump himself was in favour of a more balanced approach during the election, before he realised he needed the pro-Israel vote.

If this isn't proof that the US federal government isn't owned by (((foreigners))) than I don't know what else is.

>agreeing with hippies

Kerry to take down the fucking kikes.

Kerry appears to be having a manic episode, possibly related to amphetamine abuse.

If John Kerry runs in 2020, Trump is FUCKED.

John Kerry ALREADY ran a LOSING campaign, thr only thing that is going to get f*cked is a ketchup bottle... he's a hideous, odious soytoll with no other goal inlife than to leech the souls out of good men and live off the shekels of rich old women, He is an abomination to both God and Man, and Kerry will be Exhibit A in the museum of Disgusting Excuses for Humans, which will be located out behind the dumpster of the TRIUMPH OF TRUMP MAGA MUSEUM.

>If John Kerry runs in 2020, Trump is FUCKED.
Trump would hand Kerrys ass to him in a debate.

Trump will get wind of this and pull a Romney on his ass

I feel etremely bad for the Palestinians and hope this policy of Trump's somehow does a 180 and completely destroys Israel, but Kerry should have dies in Vietnam 45 years ago.

Allowing the kikes their own ethnostate and killing the Palestine muzzies would be a better solution. Jews even like Israel, and it would not take much to get the world's jew population to move there once the Palestinian population is gone.

>DNC is against the Jews
So, Trump is going to pretty much run unopposed?

While I don't mind Jews having their own country, their greedy nature is the source of so much instability in the world and the brunt of said instability is hitting the United States.

Vietnam wasn't even our war to begin with, France fucking pissed themselves and had to ask us to take care of their issue. And to be honest, the emergence of guerrilla warfare threw everyone for a loop.

John Kerry is a wolf donning the mask of sheep, and he has a hideous lantern jaw.