Why have I only heard about this one, then?

Why have I only heard about this one, then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZz-yMrXHz0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you’re ignorant.

>be le 56% face
>get shot

Because there are literally hundreds of thousands of schools and every once in a while somebody shoots a gun in one

Notice it’s a “school shooting” not a mass shooting so any gun incident at a school

They count on plebs not understanding the scale and absolute massive population of this country

Because when Jim Bob the 35 year old depresses cotruction worker parks his car in the empty parking lot of the local high school and shoots himself these lying fucks record it as a school shooting

Every single hyperbolic headline can be dismantled simply be the author define [insert any verb or noun in the headline]

That's not so bad considering how many schools there are.

Wait, is that just for Kentucky or all states?

Apparently one of them was someone shooting a window with a BB gun.

Dems know better than to push the gun laws right now.

Chicago

However it's only important when white people shooting

Well...there were three in Russia last week

Bingo. Just like how they don't classify gang shootings as mass shootings.

they just make everything up now

Places like Chicago where gang related crime overlaps with high school are not talked about.

there is a difference between
a "school shooting"
>random victim mass casualty attack on a school like columbine
and
a shooting that happens to be at a school
>fight over a girl etc. victims not random just like any other street shooting but at a school

usually only category A make the news

See, it's not like there are school shootings every day! Relax.

>be american
>be in school
>every once in a while somebody shoots a gun

MSM reported it was the 2nd one
then the 2nd one

ONE DAY LATER its the 11th one

whats the identity of the shooter
i heard it was a muzzie

there is one simple trick to crafting happenings and you can learn about it now
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZz-yMrXHz0

that because these totally (((organic and out of the blue))) school shootings are pushing an agenda. No one give a fuck if ms-13 and the south side boyz are shooting each other in Chicago.

America averages just under one mass shooting day.

I'd expect that there are atleast 20 by this time in the year.

>man accidentally shoots his roof putting the pistol away after a Sunday range day
>lives within 500 yards of a school
>recorded as a "school shooting" by organisations interested in banning guns

Because it's a school shooting, not a happening.

Because it keeps fucking happening to the point where no one can keep track thanks to rural retard Drumpf voters like you making me and my wife's 8 year old literally shaking with fear and feelings of unsafeness.
wow just wow

Australia you don’t understand we hav 10.2x as many people than you

Think of how many random acts of violence Australia has and multiply that by 10 + more becaue we have 30 million blacks and 40 million beans

I’m 30 and I’ve never met anyone who has ever even heard of anyone who’s been in a school shooting

let us know when your nation's not afraid to publish the annual emu attacks

Because it's a lie, you dipshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Fake news being fake news, nothing new.

>be america
>go to school
>get shot
LMAO YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

thats not the point
yesterday at first MSM said it was the 1st school shooting. then the 2nd later in the day...

TODAY they say its the 11th SCHOOL SHOOTING

>pack a bunch of unfamiliar animals into a building together for 8 hours a day
>be surprised when they attack each other
wow who could have seen this coming etc etc how horrible etc please take away everyones rights etc

yes canada-fag. americans get shot at alot, its nothing to get out of bent out of shape about

This. There is guns in this country. Nothing will change that because our country isn't full of a bunch of pussies who will turn them in like Australia. Our country was won by the gun and expanded by the gun westward and world wide.
We have guns in our home fully registered with our state because of laws. But they are locked up and the key is secured by a responsible adult. If your kids should not have access to guns at all. And adults who don't lock their guns up properly around kids are the problem. So many people have guns. Idk why the literal few fuck ups are generalizations of all gun owners and rationale for stripping the second amendment.

>Be mutt
>Shoot mutts

spbp

>Thoughts and Prayers.

Stay mad gook.At least we have guns to shoot.

stay triggered snowflake

Because nobody gives a shit about Kentucky.
t. Kentucky.

>Country with 300,000,000 people
>Full of niggers and niggers with guns
>People get shot

Fun fact: the majority of "school" and "mass" shootings in America are perpetrated by niggers shooting niggers. The media would have you think it's some edgy white teenager walking into his classroom with an AK-47 and gunning down fresh-faced cherubim, but the reality is it's Tyrone DeMarcus Brown taking his HiPoint and busting a cap in LeQuanda Jackson for dissing him or stepping into his dealing territory.

i got 1 2

Could it be that the media are trying to fix one of their most heinous fuck ups? By not giving attention to school shooters, they deny the shooters what likely motivates them; attention. In that spirit, sage.

because the media realized it doesn't bring in the viewers like it used to.

>be liberal
>angrily use forced memes

>Be Brit.
>Be in school.
>Every once in a while somebody does something stupid with a knife.
Don't pretend that your country is any different. Kids taking weapons into schools to deal with their problems is nothing new even in the Whiter countries.

Fully registered? You sound like a bitch

One day the violence will end...

When we chemically castrate all negro gentlemen.

absolute legend

people get shot all the time
its not a big deal

the ones on the news are only the ones liberals exploded because it can push their political agenda

we don't even know if Sandy Hook is real

>And adults who don't lock their guns up properly around kids are the problem.
I wonder why you never hear about kids taking hunting rifles into schools? Oh wait the kids that have personally killed an animal know how serious a gun is.
If you don't teach your kids gun safety and take them hunting at least once then naturally they are going to be full retard with regards to guns. Whether you lock it up or not doesn't matter as if the kid is really determined your key will get stolen to open the box since most people don't lock their bedroom doors and are generally lazy at managing to keep their keys on their person.
>Be suburban dweller.
>Keep gun in bottom drawer for emergencies.
>Keep key in the top drawer or under the pillow so that I don't lose it.
>Kid takes the whole of two minutes to take the gun and you don't even notice it's missing until he shoots someone because you never check up on it.

And still way behind the niggers......

this guy is right. only he forgot to add that these are not white kids shooting, or being shot. If they were white, you would have heard of it

>Why have I only heard about this one, then?
Because a school shooting is considering any time a firearm is discharged within 1,000 feet of a school, even if no one is hurt or anything is damaged

Don't forget that during the Obama administration changed the definition of mass shooting.

It used to be 2 people needed to be killed for it to be a mass shooting.

Now it's just 2 people need to be shot for it to be a mass shooting.

So of course mass shootings skyrocketed.

thanks ,. those were great

>dorner on the list
cheating

There have been 627 school shootings in January, 11 of which resulted in fatalities. From CNN.

you're retarded. It's a mass shooting not a mass killing, the definition change makes sense if two people or more are shot that is still a massive issue even if they didn't die from it. America has a serious gun problem regardless on your position of guns, it's baffling reading Sup Forumstards trying to defend this shit itt

they only get reported if the perp was white
1/11
checks out

There were 3 in Texas this week msm only reports when it fits their nerritave. also it's media fault due to copycat shootings

American parents have to be the most incompetent parents on earth. This whole "my kids are people and deserve privacy and respect" bullshit is going to be the death of us. These little shits need discipline and authority. It's insane that kids are able to stock pile weapons and build explosives under their parents roof and the retard parents have no clue.

A gun shit merely near a school is counted as a school shooting. So if Jamir fires one off at Tyrone a block away from shitty public school 25869 it's considered a school shooting.

This is true. I went to a black school and there were shootings in the parking lot all the time, even on weekends for some fucking reason kek. They were counted as school shooting even though it was just blacks being blacks. Most of the time the shootings were over money, drugs or bitches.

>every once in a while somebody shoots a gun
Its far more often than that
We're almost never not shooting a gun here