Why ?

Why is there on Earth people like Larry Nassar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlqFrgUud6Y
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42811304
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42748203
youtube.com/watch?v=PskY48dWVh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just couldn't resist the underage gymnast puss.

because women have children for status and wealth, and not love.

>((((Nassar))))

>youtube.com/watch?v=zlqFrgUud6Y
>He sexually assaulted me at multiple appointments.

Stop going back there? Tell someone?

What do you mean? He molested over 150 women, and that probably wasn't even all of them. Just the ones who came forward. Also I've seen other news stories of doctors abusing their status to molest women. Though not to this degree, but it does happen. My question is why did a MALE doctor examine FEMALE gymnasts? Wouldn't they have a female doctor examine female gymnasts? I just figured they'd do that because it'd make the girls less uncomfortable.

I doubt most women would feel comfortable having a male doctor examine them, and I know some hospitals let you request a female or male doctor. When I had a rash on my ballsack I told the nurse that I wanted a male doctor because I felt uncomfortable with a female doctor for that particular issue.

This.

All men have to resist our urges, the vast majority can do it, but some people cant like this peado jewcunt

But don't most women stay quiet about molestation and assault? People say "Just go tell someone." But most of the time they never do. They just keep it a secret.

Some do and dont get believed and there are a number of reason why they dont as you well know.
These fuckers give men a bad name, most of us dont do this so in future when it happens the woman has permission to scream and the nearest gang of lads gives them a kicking, that's now the law.

>Daddy didn't want to buy me a new car for my birthday, but now I can sue and make money that way!

Did he fuck any?

I don't know who that is but he looks like a guy whose weak chin inferiority complex drove him to commit violent crime.

Is this another jew that was molesting and raping white people?

literally who?

Like chinner here?

>On Earth People

Fuck off Alien

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42811304

They don't really describe to what degree he molested them, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had sex with some of them. He might have just fingered them or groped them, possibly jerked off while they watched.

Who knows. There are lots of ways he might have molested them, but I figured molestation involves physically touching them, so probably groping, fingering, spanking, caressing, etc.

Hey leaf boy, don't make judgments on our Olympians, you leafs barely even show up to the olympics, let alone actually accomplish anything there.

Because women are retarded

Why is it that I do not feel any pity for her at all? The comments in the video make me feel sick. Why is that?

ttthhhhirya

The fuck does that have to do with anything you fucking hillbilly?

Do you people not keep up with current events? Or even follow the news? He was a USA gymnastics doctor who examined female gymnasts and molested them. 150 women stepped forward to testify in the case, and a lot of them were 15 years old at the time of molestation. I don't remember the age range but it was like 15-30 or some shit.

You're a FUCKING LEAF so I wouldn't expect you to know about news in America.

Meanwhile in the UK..

Taxi driver who also exploited young woman and used his position of trust to drug and rape over 100 of them has been let out of prison after serving under 10 yrs. Thanks EU.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42748203

Not one of them shouted WTF are you DOING, get off me!??!??!

That's the worry and why girls now have to speak out when it happens

also is captcha down, ?

To give hope to the rest of us that someday we may all fuck 13 year old gymnast virgins instead of being NEET autists out entire lives.

Mum, Dad he had his FINGER inside me, the guy is a fucking MOLESTER! Dad, hold him down Mum call the police, DNA on fingers will prove he did it.

WHY did this not happen once?!?!?!??

thats not really nice, user. please no bully

ARABS GONNA ARAB

Hell awaits him in prison. All paid for by the taxpayer, even when they are in prison these fucking jews are costing you

He is Jewi-

Oh wait I see what you did there.

KEK feminist judge gave him 175 years. Killer of kate steinley got zero. Black girl that kidnapped and tortured a diabaled white boi got probation. #JUSTICE

One news report I heard said that he "digitally penetrated" scores of girls saying that he was "checking for cancer."

I don't know if he was fucking them too, but he was at least sticking his fingers up their tight virgin counts and asses.

Well I guess they might have been afraid to speak out because he would just say they weren't physically fit to participate I guess. Usually in cases like this the girls are afraid of an authority figure who holds power over them so they're afraid to speak out or challenge them because they know they won't win, or it might just make their life more difficult. It's the equivalent of "Oh Mr. Director I really want the lead female role in this blockbuster movie." and the director is like "Well, I could arrange that if you suck and fuck me like a good whore."

Maybe the girls thought nobody would believe him because the doctor had credibility and tenure or some shit. Most likely they were just too afraid to say anything.

Counts = cunts

Ducking autocorrect!!!

What the fuck is "digitally penetrating" them? What does that mean? I'm not a doctor but do you even have to penetrate a girl to check for cancer? Is that a thing? I know for men a doctor sticks his finger in your ass to check for prostate cancer.

>fingers under age girl right in front of parents
Big Balls

is that assad?

Last time I went to the doctor he checked
me for a hernia and my prostate
I told the dentist...im just here for a cleaning

We will never know

gross

The parents probably thought it was some medical procedure. Also when I was 12 years old I had to get a physical check up before going to summer camp and the doctor had to put his hand down my pants and fell my testicles or some shit to check for hernias. My mother was in the room while he did this. I didn't think anything about it, but having some 45 or 50 year old male doctor fondle your testicles or whatever is weird to me.

>Stop going back there? Tell someone?
yeah theres an ex football scout on trial in the uk called barry bennal who used to rape lads trying to build a career in football, one of the guys said he was raped at baz's house over a hundred times and i just thought 'maybe after like the twentieth time he should have just stopped going round for sleepovers?'.

so i guess the answer is that kids are stupid

Applying you would resist this, guy had a great life let's be honest

Disgusting Jewish subhuman

Kaylee McDowell testfied Nassar didn't use lube for fingerbangs
She self lubricated over the course of hundreds & hundreds of encounters.
@5:45

Well, he surely is the reality of my most perv strains I have in my phantasies. I mean, I can't believe he is that fucked up. I am glad I don't know him personally.

But anyway, only ameriga is that stupid that they let 25 years pass and say nothing about this. Would like to be Weinstein at this very moment, wouldnt be that bad I think.

Cervical Cancer?
Cancer caused by HPV?
Tear their hymen for his dick later?

man, what is this thing with america.

Some parents offered him their daughters to finger, and he said:
>"Are you sure? That seems odd. What's the catch?
They said:
>"No catch. We don't even mind. Gymnastics is that important to us"
He said:
>"Wow...ok, I guess. Send the first one in."

It's good that hes going to prison, but it's kinda fucked that the parents are getting off scot-free.

proof that all semites deserve death

Uhh, guys...

It may have been worth it!

Those eyebrows higher than my salary

Stop posting this shitskin kike.

I had to have my balls examined by a smoking hot doctor trainee, I ended up getting a boner and hitting her in the face with my wang. I was very embarrassed at the time, but now I think it was hilarious. I only see male doctors now though.

Aka i have a small dick

>That flab

So it's allowed to be THICC now in gymnastics?

Tite underage cunnies

>You're not masculine or confident enough to have a women physician examine your genitals.

Nice argument, but frankly I'd expect a male physician to know more about male anatomy than a female one. It's a matter of expertise, not gender preference.

That is objectively retarded. Their knowledge of anatomy is coming from the same place, they don't teach the male doctors one thing and females the other. By "they have it so they know more about it" logic you know more about male anatomy than a trained female physician.
It's also screamingly gay: I know in my anatomy classes I paid more attention to the female parts than the male, because, well, not a fag.

Your fingers are also known as digits. You wouldn’t have had to make this retard post if you would take 5 seconds to google words you don’t know.

I mean it was probably amazing puss puss. I can't really blame him.

>Just google bro

Fuck off

I think you'd be surprised how many men would be uncomfortable being screened by a female doctor, especially if they had to examine their genitals. It's one thing to say you'd be fine with it online, but when confronted with the option I doubt most would be okay with it. How many women do you know would be okay with a man examining them? Not many, well except for gynecologists, and even then I wonder how many women feel strange about having a male gynecologist.

I've been screened by both male and female doctors.When making an appoint and asked which I prefer, I'll respond it doesn't matter, but honestly prefer to get a woman. No one's gonna molest me, and while I'm not stroking to the thought of a female doctor holding my balls, I still fine it better than another dude gripping them, even for medical reasons
Women feel weird about it because of shit like Nassar; though most men wouldn't abuse that position, they are more likely to be inappropriate on a female patient than a female doc would be on a male patient.