Sup Forums queen Lauren Southern dating a jewish nu-male

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/LS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks like the dog is missing it's body

Well she is jewish herself, so whats the problem?

>Laura Southern
Who the fuck cares?

>MUH WAIFU
KYS

is that andy racewarski?

Duh jooooooooz.

You Nazi scum are the worst. Millions of Jews are still recovering from the shoah, Lauren Southern's grandparents included.

>not knowing Prince of the Alt-Right: Adam "burn the kikes, save the tykes" Racewarski

Look at the size of that forehead vein.. Looks like a proper penis.

Holy shit, now Lauren has gone full Alt-right by colaborating with THE most radical element within the movement, Andy Racewargasthekikesnowarski

He is Portuguese
Yes, he is going to take down hasbro

That's Andy ''Race'' Warski, 100% portuguese. It's a fake name, zero percent jewish.

Fake news as always.

>(((portuguese)))

>Alt Right
He's going into the chamber too.

>it's another Lauren Southern flirts with the alt-right to stay relevant while being a cam-whore civicnationalist race-traitor episode
I'm so sick of this fucking leech cunt

>blabs about white birth rates
>coalburner
>settles down for niceguy soyboy after mudshark phase for shekels
>has pet cat instead of kids

All of the "skeptics" and Left/Right figureheads are undercover leftists and/or IC agents.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>cant tell if fools following trends or coordinated shills
Fuck off Frank "Q"

She already looks in her 30's, she's made the right choice

>t. roastie enabling tradcuck orbiter

Good atleast she is dating within her own race now

Pretty sure he's sikh

But she's a kike, so fuck off you shapeshifting faggot.

she looks fine. The main problem here is that pol thinks that what a woman has to say matters in any way

Although it has also been said that he is a khazarian minotaur with the thundercock of Odin

That's KKK Grand Dragon Adam "Race" Warski you fool.

>hating coalburners is just a "trend" to nu/pol/
please fuck off back to plebbit.

>Carving bullet with name on.

NECK YOURSELF NOW

>the name for a loose organization of people that want exactly what we want is bad

I'm so ready for this "the alt-right is jewish" meme to die.

That Andy (Race) Warski for you mister.

A jew larping as a nazi, embarrassing

Lol fuck off frank you larping faggot. Dig into your own ass and go away.

>If I orbit hard enough she may let me touch her bobs and vageene

I didn't see this coming, makes sense though

lurk moar faggot.

LOL only the current generation could turn beards into an expression of fruitiness.

t. Schlomo shill brigade

is this for real? hahahaha

Andy getting too close to the alt right so ((they))) had to send their agent in.

Seriously need to make race warski the new Sam hyde. Every time there's a shooting make Adam race warski the shooter

Obligatory

Hes not a jew hes half spic or something

calm your autism

Fuck off shill, Racewarski is /ourguy/
underrated
>everyone is Jewish

I thought he was a wop and had taken a jew name so he wouldn't get shut down.

I think people that invest their time on false idols are mentally weak and is in dire need of guidance. Well let me be the one to guide you off a cliff, kill yourselves faggots

Kill yourself frank

That's the only ones who will take coalburners hoes like that and pimp them out.
I'm surprised she doesn't have tattoos.

>I have no idea what's going on so I'll call them Jewish

Andy "Race" Warski is Jewish or is this just another case of Sup Forums labeling everyone they have a minor dispute with a Jew?

>green eyes
disguting

I think people who object to white nationalist ideas getting more public attention are fucking idiots.

I dont get it why anybody gives a damn about this cunt in the first place?

What because some guys get hard ons from looking at her?

fewer people actually give a damn about her than people who get mad at the thought that someone might give a damn about her. She gets guaranteed replies on Sup Forums not because she has a huge fanbase here, but because people cannot resist taking the bait and posting about her being a coalburner for the 3548953th time. 80% of her (you)s come from people complaining about her and you have just contributed to that.

>That guy
>white

Randomly calling people ''jews'' doesn't work like that nigger. You notice a shill working for shekels by the fact that they always blame others of what they are doing.

Sounds like an idea. I guess many news people already are familiar with Sam Hyde and it's harder and harder to trick them into reporting him as the shooter.

Warski makes me feel happy inside.

He went from the leftist darkside, and has progressively gotten redpilled to a point where he appears on streams with Metokur and JP.

He seems like a standup pleasant guy.

His channel has completely exploded in the last few months since he has made this transition.

Now Lauren will redpill him even harder. With him she can settle down, and she will no longer will be a childless thot.

Sounds like a happy ending if I ever saw one.

>he thinks a kike, a coal burner, faggot, and civic nats are making white nationalism popular

neck yourself my dude

>Person hangs out with another person
>"They're obviously dating!"

I hate shill logic.

Sup Forums has zero ''dispute'' with that guy, this is completely manufactured. Never before have I seen people call him jew and now suddenly we got brigades full of ''he's a jew'' -retards.

"white nationalist ideas" like telling Richard Spencer on twitter that America is "not really" anyone's homeland? "white nationalist ideas" like getting BLACKED?

ok.jpg

>what we want
kek I'm sure the fags want to kill the system or exterminate the kikes right?

>just another case of Sup Forums labeling everyone they have a minor dispute with a Jew?
This. Warski is not his real name he just chose something for his online persona.
Dude the fact that you know nothing about someone who has been all over this board for weeks and are acting all smug in this thread is pretty pathetic.

what the fuck is this thread. I don't usually get involved in e-cancer but this girl is reporting on South Africa which means something.

Yet you people, her 'fans', need to gtfo now. It's almost if you're trying to turn this bitch away from supporting 'white' by exaggerated cringey shitposting.

Sage e celeb advertising

I'm usually not a fan of eceleb shit but race realists blowing the fuck out of people who have hundreds of thousands of subscribers on youtube is a good thing for white nationalism. There are better ways to spend your time than watching tens of hours streams, but there's a lot of young newfags on Sup Forums nowadays who have more time than sense.

/thread

produce an archive, or it's fake news.

@157884995
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/LS degeneracy
Guess the nationality of this poster

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

>sperging out over a label
You've already revelaed yourself to be a shill. Go back to your Discord.

>the alt right needs to be gassed for not LARPing hard enough as a Nazi

You realize the "alt right is jewish and gay" is SPLC propaganda right?

>YouTuber starts getting attention in Sup Forums circles
>Roastie orbits the new Sup Forums YouTube meme for attention and more shekels

I hate this attention whoring roastie. She is even copying Faith Goldy with the lip injections. She has no shame lol.

FINN'D!!!!!

>she took a picture with someone
>wow i guess they're dating

There are many people that get dismissed as "ecelebs" here that promote white nationalism on youtube very successfully. That's a good thing. I'm not talking about Spencer specifically I think he's a moron. Lauren Southern is Alt-Lite, not Alt-Right. The fact that she dated a half black doesn't matter to me if she is reporting about White Genocide in South Africa. You smug purity spiraling types piss me the fuck off. I think you're edgy kids who don't actually want white nationalism to succeed and you're only here to shitpost. Or you're leftypol larping

Please do tell me when I said the Alt Right was Jewish

@157883527
@157883967
@157884358
@157884533
@157884786
@157884995
@157885527

>Purity spiraling
Doesn't exist

it is, she also converted to islam

He definitely is a nu male

wtf I love SPLC now

warski was raised catholic and has 0 verbal intelligence. i dont thinks hes kike

>Sup Forumss queen
>not mummy

Fuck off nu pol

his career is finished

Andy is kind of soyboy but he is cool, quit being jealous

>sperging out over a label
you're doing the same thing m8.

>JU MALE

She's 23

WARSKIED

so she says