Arnon Milchan helped steal nukes from the USA

He is a kike, what do you expect?

nukes don't even

THIS IS THE REASON FOR QLARP, SO THE KIKES CAN HIDE SOME MORE
FUCK ALL KIKES

This.

bump

BUMP

Glad they're getting caught up on Kerry.

nice trips of truth
Types like them don't need to exist anymore

I really hope the entire crowdsource the truth team of e-celebs gets arrested.

Their purpose was to muddy the waters or ignore any investigation that would implicate Zionists, Israel, mossad, Rahm Emmanuel, Schiff, Schumer, Feinstein and co., not sure if punishable though

If they're funded by Israelis that could be sedition or treason

>steal nukes
Sure. He just put an ICBM in his pocket and caught a red-eye back to the motherland.

That's what I find curious because the Trump admin I'm sure is aware of their "show" but no moves made against it yet? Or is it to give them enough rope for a good hanging
When it comes to PR money laundering schemes like the one David Brock has going and people like the lisping Oliver Willith with his shartblue crew working for him I fully expect them to be tried, found guilty of treason and executed.

I'm sure the govt knows exactly who they are and they're letting it continue in order for the shills to sign their own death warrant.

Prison time for shills? Where's the source. I personally want shills bullied into suicide. I think that end is most fitting for them all.

Gotcha, makes sense too considering the power of the NSA

Nah. I want shills to be arrested. People like George Webb and Jason Goodman and Quinn Michaels and Defango and Tracey Beanz and whoever the fuck else think this is just a game. THis isn't a game and they need to be punished.

Then give them a cell with nothing but a noose hanging from the ceiling and a loudspeaker that constantly 24/7 berates them on how much of a piece of shit they are until they do it themselves. Suicide is a shameful act in all but the most extreme circumstances. They all deserve such an ignoble end.

Yeah the death of a traitor. Execution by firing squad on live TV.

BUMP

This would be the only acceptable outcome, but work it into a gameshow type thing with a Richard Dawkins type host.