This question has probably been asked a gorillion times but what does Sup Forums think of crunchy roll?

this question has probably been asked a gorillion times but what does Sup Forums think of crunchy roll?

im not a neet fuck and want to support the industry.

Kill yourself.

>I want to support the industry by giving money to a gaijin company
Buy plastic butts instead.

>support the industry
And supporting CR is the worst way to do that. Studios get chump change from streaming services.
Buy the BDs, or other merch from Japan.

Better buy shit directly from the japanese

>want to support the industry.
I got some news for you user...

Import Japanese BDs and figurines.

Checked.

>still no Natsume
FUCK THEM

Buying a single BD of a show you like is going to contribute more to the actual industry than giving CR money.

Back in my day Crunchyroll was one of the shittiest anime streaming sites. Every single video had audio that sounded like it came from a tin can. How the fuck that site ended up evolving into the biggest official anime streaming site is beyond me.

Lurk moar newfag.

"Supporting" the industry through CR is like throwing a couple dollars to an hobo and telling yourself you are solving the problem of poverty.
Not that it matters, the whole support argument is just an excuse you tell yourself and other for being a cancerous retard.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

you guys are worse than Sup Forums on spotify.

The anime industry doesn't want to be supported. They barely ever advertise their goods outside of the east and keep region locking their stuff for almost no reason and then whine that gajins are pirating their stuff.
But buy/pay for what you want and see for yourself if you like it.

They are based. Killed fansubs and all. I love them.

GO BE BALD SOMEWHERE ELSE DAIZ.

Buy BDs and download subs if you wanna "support the industry" as you say.

HEHE ANIME

I don't watch their anime but pic is your typical CR manga. This is not even the worst of it.

Captcha: Centre Jacobs

Crunchyroll provides an inferior service, for money, to the service that Horriblesubs provides for free.

>hahaha xd im such weeb looooooooooool

I don't get the spotify hate, yes it isn't the best possible quality by any means, but if I'm looking for new music I don't really care. If I find something that I really like then I'll get a good quality recording.

Why aren't animators asking for more money or some shit? I don't like supporting the faggot parasites that would rather maintain the status quo and install suicide safety-nets than give pay upgrades.

>im not a neet fuck and want to support the industry.
Then import the BDs.

>delete the snapchat thread
>doesn't delete this

Yup just another case of worthless retards mods defending their precious normalfags friends.

Because japanese people are antisocial. Unionizing would require interacting with other people, and the japanese hate other people.

>keep region locking their stuff for almost no reason
If you don't live in the Region 1 section, you don't matter.

giving money to crunchyroll doesnt support the industry

>crunchyroll
>supporting le animay industry

If you normalfags actually thinks CR gives any meaningful contribution to the industry then that's too bad to hear. If you want to support the industry buy stuff from Japan such as toys and BDs and other garbage. The industry really doesn't rely on western support anyways. Japan is really it's main and only relevant market.

I can't find a pic in my folder that more accurately depicts my face right now.
Im gonna invent the assassination hotline app one of these days.

>muh epic reaction image
You're as bad as them.

I think you should probably fucking lurk more

What's taking them so long? It wasn't even delayed in Japan.

I went to there shitty movie premiere here. Those three landwhales had a commercial before the show. I'd have walked out if I wasn't there with someone else. Funimation and Aniplex can have a professional format yet crunchy goes with this retarded shit. I don't care what they get the rights to in the future I won't see it. This shit stinks of weeaboo.

Just buy figures from Japan from shows you like, you get to look at them everyday too rather than a BD you'll likely only watch a few times at most.

Crunchy doesn't do shit and their quality is shit, plus their image is cringy desu.

They want to make anime into that ''xD dude im such a nerd haha'' culture like some video games.

Sure user

>Studios get chump change from streaming services.

Part of the equation of the value of the license is the strength of the demand for streamed content outside of Japan. Subscriber growth is a big indicator of demand, so a Crunchyroll subscription does (in theory) help the industry move away from their dying revenue model.

It's just that there are more direct methods of support. And my anecdotal experience with Crunchyroll was terrible: I was a subscriber and commercials were inserted into my stream every 8 minutes or so. I'm told that's not a common experience but I've sworn off their service.

I hope you're not jealous.

I don't know why you're looking for new music on spotify because their selection is actually shit.

>the demand for streamed content outside of Japan
That mostly comes from China.

I've found pretty much everything on there. If you want to go really obscure, like beyond typical Sup Forums levels of obscurity, then I'm sure that there's plenty not on there, but besides that I've been pretty successful at finding things. The only exceptions are artists like Prince who are highly protective of their copyright, but that oddly enough is usually only popular musicians.

>thread is still up

Hmmm I wonder who is behind this.