THIS IS THE INFORMATION Q AND MEGALARP ARE HIDING FROM YOU!

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Dont forget about D G and S R

Pol faggots never look at the real deal and are always clueless retards thinking Schneider or Weinstein are big deals

D G?

Notice how there's no shills in this thread? There's too much truth for them to combat in it.

The most prominent jew in Hollywood. It is not hard

>a different timeline
>an alternative universe

Oh, okay. I know who you're talkin about.

We're in that timeline! Why do you think Alex Jones, PJW, Cernovich, Bannon, etc etc all said they were off the Trump Train as soon as the airstrike happened???????? Why do you think that there was no damage to the airport that they showed us?

Have a bump OP.

Is it Israel's fault that they seem to be the best at the global political game?

Are americans just angry or salty?

Realistically speaking, in terms of leverage and global agency, you can only hope to be like them. Otherwise if you pursue other goals in life I dont really understand the situation.

It is good to stand against injustice but when they're gone others will come. All the power hungry people at the top are the same regardless of race, culture or religion. Israelis just seem to be better at the social game

Can someone explain this to me?

Not all the kikes are jews, and if you want to gas the kikes you'd have to gas your own kikes as well, which is literally everyone with enough power

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes.

Which has been proven as a very effective tactic.

I want to know your end goals and deeper meaning of you hating the kikes.

Do you hope to end all evil? do you want to become them? You are salty but why dont you use their own tactics against them?

The night is always darkest, before The Don.

Weird, some faggot was shilling a millchan (on Zeronet) all over threads when the Sup Forums image server was down the other day. Wonder if it's related?

That caught my eye too. Weird.

bump

Move to dou.blechan , there's nothing left here

You'd have to spam this 24/7 as the other shills do

We could create a pedo/polgate board called Mil-chan and we could be the Arnons

They´re not hiding the info silly, however what you produced is indeed useful. Now we have to make smaller infographs for the normies

>we
no.

BUMP OF IMPORTANCE

Yes all people on Sup Forums are individuals, however we all have a similiar beliefsystem so it is okay to refer to Sup Forums as we sometimes

Wrong.

>we all have a similiar beliefsystem
The only belief system all of Sup Forums shares is believing you are a faggot.

OP can't bump his own thread, he needs help

Yes you can.

Okay so make the sentence right then

But the real story is ever since Trump came into the picture Sup Forums has never been the same.
I'm not saying its a bad thing, it just ruined Sup Forums

What? Just stop posting kike, you're making a fool out of yourself.

No it didn't ruin Sup Forums. Jews ruined Sup Forums because they're scared of it.

Yeah, it ruined Sup Forums nobody actually "talks to each other" on here because of it.
They flooded the board with shit threads, bots and, people who don't want to be here.
It became a place, not a community.
You could say its what every pure neighborhood was like until they pumped bad blood into it.

Sup Forums was never a community you fucking faggot.

lol nice trip FAGGOT how about KILLING YOURSELF

>
>leaf thinks it has power

>!COWBELLw8U
actually do it though

People always ask me, 'user, how do you post in so many threads on Sup Forums???' and I always tell them 'well, you see, I use a highly sophisticated Enterprise Grade proxy service called proxies.lol'. It lets me post on Sup Forums, and other websites, as much as I want - without getting banned! I've been banned over 884 times and yet I can keep posting! With proxies.lol I have the confidence to get back to what truly matters: shitposting whenever and however I want! *FUCK* the mods. They're a bunch of faggots who can't do dick to stop me!

Ask your doctor today if proxies.lol is right for YOU.

You got to be proud, user.

Imagine: After conquering hordes after hordes of CTR/Reddit shills, they finally upgraded their shills to Machines.

That's how powerful we are. Our fight is against Advanced A.I Shills now. Still, we're going to win, but you should feel proud.

wat u do to get bant user?

owo wats dis

why does this need a bump again?

It's sad that threads like these are always empty.

desu, the op graphic/milchan copypasta has been floating around here for a while.

Yeah, it's better than the Q and MegaLARP bullshit.

Is he some tavistock nigger or something? I haven't bothered looking into him much.

no one knows bro

But I think Q cultists will be waiting for their storm indefinitely if necessary

It's literally Jason Goodman and his whole crew.

Jason Goodman and George Webb are blackmailed pedophiles. Laura Loomer is a mossad agent. They're paying off youtubers like Defango and Jordan Sather. Quinn Michaels is a weird dude who also seems to also be involved.

Bump this now!

bump because you deserve it. still not sure very original Q post wasnt legit, but increasingly less likely, obviously all posts from last 2-3 months are bogus. megaanon is te gayest shit ever i cant believe fuckin nupol falls for shit like that. she he whatever literally provides inforamtion after it has been presented to the public or discovered by agents of pol

Proof about Goodman and Webb?

Jason Goodman is on the payroll of a man named Arnan Milchan. Arnan has Jason doing work partly out of blackmail. Jason was at parties with a producer named Brian Singer and there were underaged boys and girls. Jason was being paid $2.788 a week and its now up to $3500 a week. Laura Loomer is making $7000 a week from Milchan. Black Cube feed them info. Jason found out that Milchan is paying Loomer twice as much as him and thats why they had this fight. Please do not tell anyone how you got this info. Goodman's job is to deflect attention from Rahm Emanuel , Chuck Schumer and DWS. Rahm secretly paid Pakistani prosecutors 3 million in hush money in March 2009 to make a ton of fraud charges go away. The money came from Israel. The Awan's have been spying for Israel since 2007-2008 with Schumer as the king pin. Now Milchan works with a guy named Avi Hersh. I know you and T and others know some of this stuff, but now you know the full story. Also, Alan Dershowitz has over 7 hours of Orgy Island vid hidden and his vid file is called Insurance, the same name as Schumer's boy Anthony Wiener. Avi is deeply involved in pedophilia in hollywood and the purpose of these parties was to bring in kids for "fun and games".

Jason worked on Xmen, the super hit created by Bryan Singer, who was later convicted of child pedophilia after he repeatedly took advantage of teens Singer has been accused numerous times of being a pedophile. He is openly bisexual. He called you a criminal. How will he like being forensically linked to the DNC and also convicted pedophile Bryan Singer?

Jason is also connected to convicted pedophile Bryan Singer. They worked closely together, Bryan was also obsessed about 13 year old children being used for sex.
21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer

Holy shit, thanks. I honestly didn't know and have been listening Webb and his videos for a few weeks now about the Awan case. Thought he was going good work or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

When he first admitted to being mossad "old guard" I never watched another of his videos ever again, unless it was someone else pointing out his flaws like this one

I still watch his videos. There's a reason for my madness though. I believe that he isn't talking to his viewers when he makes his videos. He's talking to (((them))) and telling them what's going down.

Makes sense, just like the "songs have hidden messages" he's broadcasting a subtext to his b'nai b'rith terror cells
Just like their motto "By way of deception thou shalt do war"

bump

bump

bump

Bump for future happenings

Take another bump

bump

the amount of bumps needed for something like this just shows how many fucking newfaggots we have absorbed

A lot of redpilled people know about Milchan. Stop trying to use it as a means of discrediting MegaAnon, Q, or anyone else for that matter. Believe it or not, they can coexist.

>These individuals are full of shit because this separate collection of information is true.

That's some NLP shit right there.

Wrong.

SPEAK UP, BITCH

>if you want to gas the kikes you'd have to gas your own kikes as well

I've matured from full GTKRWN to a more nuanced social hygiene approach. Having the odd rat scurrying about is inevitable. But when they're rocking the absolute greed & world domination thing then honour & justice take a back seat to plain old pragmatism.
It's us or them. We'll probably get them vs them again though, and never hear the fucking end of it.

Bampoo

Qanon, meganon, FBIanon, WHanon. Guys it’s all an elaborate larp. Use your fucking brain and stop being a complete newfag just for ten seconds. Sup Forums has an old axiom about tripfags. They are all fake and gay

FBI user is not a LARP. Read through this.

FBI user named Israel and the Jews multiple times through the Q&A. And he elaborated on what Trump exactly told the Russians about Mossad.

That's not good enough unless and until I'm convinced that you understand something that I don't.

Fucking KYS, SHILLS! George Webb has done 10X more than anyone on this board in terms of public investigation. Who do you think publicized Awan case, BEFORE Xavier Becerra was caught elaborately falsifying his server image handed to the FBI? Why the FUCK would Israel be taking out its VIP's in the US? Becerra is the LEADER of the Sanctuary city movement! People who go around complaining about George Webb, who literally spends each day going from place to place, interviewing deep state ON THE SPOT. SOD OFF...

Also,
Q and Megaanon did nothing wrong.
Go back to screaming about "the kikes" while people like Assange, Webb, and Trump dismantle them without even offending Israeli media (that's fucking impossible!)
I'd love to see anyone do shit other than what Trump is doing right now, with help of HEROES like George Webb and Assange.

I have NO DOUBT that without Webb's exposure of the various deep state outposts (he does like five videos a day, stupid kike) including breaking the Blackberry case (he broke the case to the public) where 50 House Democrats were using Imran Awan, who used the House Intel server (33'rd CA AG X. Becerra's) to send over 2 TB of data to "Iran"

George Webb is going to prison.

Actually, you're all going to prison.

Tracey
Manuel
Nathan
Jason
George
David
David
Quinn
Corey
Laura

you're all going to prison.

Ok what is George supposed to have done? I know for a fact that Mossad used Sup Forums to force Webb to call Feds on a ship with a possible nuclear device. That was a disaster, but blaming George Webb, who is the only one inconvenienced, is like blaming someone walking by a house for trespassing when they hear someone screaming "RAPE!"

You have no argument against George Webb's findings, only identity flaws that don't even affect the video content (which always turn out to be very important later.)

Again, I don't know who most of those people even are, except Jason is Webb's in-house schitzo, and Laura Joomer (who has nothing to do even with Webb, wtf?)

All the prestigious anons just create an orbit for the betas who will believe whatever is spoon fed to them. These betas stay in a circular larp session that doesn’t go anywhere, instead of being the board scribes and clerks that serve a greater purpose. One could almost say it is a (((cohencidence))) that the rise of the tripfag anons correspond directly with the election cycle

tldr it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better. These people are untouchables and never ever ever going to face consequences - this nugget alone is enough to clearly define all the tripfagging as a pure larp

They've been watching all of you for quite some time. Loomer is Mossad as well.

>hundreds of millions

There's less than 20 million Jews in the world, fix your meme

Remember the USS Liberty.

He's talking about Muslims for fucksake.

>jews
>muslims
>all the different christian beliefs

no you r going to federal pound you in the ass prison

Fuck off cunt. You are responsible for your actions and you decided to be a subversive piece of shit.

all of your political heroes are going to gitmo

>They've been watching all of you for quite some time.
Wooh really spooky! I guess I better stop watching YouTube videos with George Webb in them before Clinton Camp puts me in the 9/11 van! Who knew that watching YouTube videos of underrepresented cases against Democrats would lead to my arrest? Alas!
>Loomer is Mossad as well.
You are just tying shit together in a knot, now. FACT: George Webb broke the Mayo Clinic AND Imran Awan cases BEFORE THEY WERE PUBLIC. I don't know how to make that any clearer... Do you even know why Trump was able to call for a quiet special counsel? It's called pretense; Xavier Becerra was caught red-handed with the server that Imran Awan used to send data to IRAN. You have NO ARGUMENT...

Getting paid by foreigners (Israelis) to undermine this country is treasonous.

>no YOU'RE the shill circlejerk

who's going to win place your bets

lasagna bitch u r

They aren't HIDING anything because they don't HAVE anything because they are LARPs, you dummies.

LISTEN TO MYSTERY BABYLON BY BILL COOPER (killed by the gubmint outside his house a few months after 911) IF YOU WANT TO STOP BEING DUMMIES

>possibly take the aliums stuff with a pinch of salt