G-guys

g-guys...

why isn't trump nervous about the mueller questioning?!!

wtf he's supposed to be scared!!! THIS IS GOING TO GET HIM IMPEACHED!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
m.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could it be that Trump is actually innocent?
I mean, clearly they aren't pursuing the collusion angle anymore given that they are questioning him about "obstruction of justice."

My numbers prove that everything comes crashing down this year.

Because Mueller is /ourguy/ and the shills get furious when you say this.

>Shills say Mueller covered up 9/11
Who better to expose it
>Shills say Mueller covered up Uranium One
Who better to expose it
>Shills say Comey and Mueller are friends
Comey is also /ourguy/ and orchestrated this show with Trump so that (((they))) would be tricked.

Lel

ummm drumpf is not innocent...

does an innocent man fire the head of the fbi when he was investigating him??? didn't think so pumpkin.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

This now a laugh at democrats thread. Post yfw you see a democrat confused now

shut up

>trying this hard

Butthurt democrats detected

Should a German be making jokes against liberals?

Should an American be able to make jokes about obese people?

Give more proofs please

He to mentally unstable to be worried

I didn't make an obesity joke.. so you're statement is irrelevant. How's Mohammed's dick taste?

it's like you getless fags are purposefully trying to delay the apocalypse

Mueller should be shot for not naming the J in the 9/11 report

Donny should do himself up in blackface. Then blame this 2 year long witch hunt on racism.

Friendly reminder that when Obama was running, gay negro fellow churchgoers were being executed, presumably to silence them... And barely a peep.

cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

pic related. This Rosenstein memo was released on June 15th, 2017.

Trump has a time machine.

I didn´t say that you did, I was just asking what your thoughts on the topic are

If Trump’s not inocent, why haven’t they proven he’s guilty. Check mate, Share Blue.

Oh wow. Maybe he tries to break through his chains and is indeed black mailed

Screencaps pls

I wanna bring Beckah to Taco Bell.

BECAUSE HE OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE BY FIRING THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW

Nice damage control shill. That chatroom bullshit is over a year old.

If you're against Trump you deserve prison.

checked

I hope your being retarded on purpose.

Wrong, they're both dirty and it's just now coming to surface.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

This is all you need to know about what's going down here in the next week or so, they fucking knew all the shit going on and yet they're following a false narrative.

Hmmm let's see maybe because the head of the fbi was corrupt and refused to carry out the investigation.

Dumb democrat fucks are hoisting your own petard and you don't even know it.

Nice bait

Damage control from what? And no, the chat is from May 17th and the info is relevant today

May 17th 2016 faggot

Finally...all first world nations are getting a taste of their own medicine.

BEHOLD...try to get a legitimate gov in place....the opposition stops the gov from doing good...blocks progress.

May 17th 2017! not 2016. ANd chill with your rhetoric, especially if you don´t know what you´re talking about

Go suck on another foreskin you rat faced kike.

Your newfag is smelling, stop talking the piss out on everyone, especially if they have more knowledge than you. YOu seriously seem like a low IQ inbred mutt with that statement, so think before you type next time

*taking

Go harvest some more organs you jewish piece of shit.

Why are you so mad? Can´t you comprehend a simple sentence? You lied about the date, not me. You said the thread is irrelevant, not me and YOU started attacking me for literally no reason

No. You're lying about the date and the significance of that bullshit chatroom. Do you know that nothing you say or do will save Israel?

ZIONISM DIES in 2018.

ISRAEL DIES in 2018.

Click the fucking link, the chat room is from May 2017. Why are you lying about this, the rest of your posts seem to be ok

Punk girls are cute!

[spoiler]and usually redpilled[/spoiler]

Everyone's already been questioned. Kushner, Don Jr., Sessions. Seems to me the investigation is wrapping up.

>BECAUSE HE OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE BY FIRING THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW
You're trolling, right?

At this point it's just judges putting up a theater and creating jobs for themselves and media selling shitty clickbait articles to make money. They can question the whole world without anything happening to Trump.

Firing someone investigating you is necessarily mean you’re guilty. The memo might prove that Mueller was passively involved. Firing a coconspirator in a plot to do a soft coup against you is not unethical, it probably is the most ethical thing to do. Side note now down to your goddess

*bow down*

>smiles
>pleads the fifth on every question
>smiles
>libshits heads explode
>winning

It's not nice to laugh at retarded people.

How Trump feels.

Nice gif. Thanks