Why is forced animation bullshit like this allowed? Do the animators not see how janky and unnatural this looks?

Why is forced animation bullshit like this allowed? Do the animators not see how janky and unnatural this looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/hang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is her head so huge? i hate this kind of art style so much. she looks like a toddler

Behold, true forced animation.

Whoever made this should be hung

Jesus Christ that's disgusting.

Apart from how oddly far she says when she walks at the end, this doesn't seem very odd.
This just seems like it's trying to be funny. It's really not that bad.

You mean hanged you faggot,
Unless you think his dick is big

What the fuck.

I didn't notice this but damn this looks scary.

Hey shithead, hung IS the correct term. Stop with the shitty "hanged" meme.
Hung = noose tied around his neck, killing him.
Hanged = not a real word

This has to be a fan project, I refuse to believe something that awful would come from a real studio.

They didn't even bother to make Ace look like a girl, fucking rotoscoping should be a crime.

Someone post that webm of the girl eating. I can't even remember the name of the stupid show.

By forced animation do you mean animating in 2s and below? It probably looks jarring to most anime fans because a lot of anime is animated on 8s and 16s. So when they can afford to animate in 2s which tends to be the standard in western cartoons it looks "overdone".

I'm not seeing it?

>forced animation
I really really wish this meme would die

Rotoscoping has aged really badly. Just watch some of Ralph Bakashi's animation and its hard to believe he was considered groundbreaking once.

Did they hire 2 professional wrestlers to rotoscope this crap?

No that's not what they meant.

LOL

There is only one thing that is wrong there, and it is the noodle people.

The lack of weight and ridiculous flips and flops are fine, though.

This one? It's from Luck & Logic.

>meme

That's the one.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/hang
>with object Kill (someone) by tying a rope attached from above around their neck and removing the support from beneath them (often used as a form of capital punishment)
‘he was hanged for murder’
‘she hanged herself in her cell’

That's fucking awful.

everytime i see this i cringe and im not one to cringe since my main source of entertainment is anime

your the gay one for thinking about dicks. faggot

this just seems low fps, I don't see whats poor about the animation

>worst player gets worst animation
All is right in the world.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>Ping pong at trapcon.

Posting Bones.

It's rotoscopped, that´s poor by default

While i think forced animation is not just a meme, i don't think this is it, i think this is just animated very stupidly with no sense of weight.

Main problem with rotoscoping is they make a man play a teenage girl.

I agree. Webm related should be the unironic standard of animation.

Okay, this one is not even bad. You're just retarded.

Now this is some quality non forced animation

>muh forced animation
Kill yourselves.

I didn't say it was bad. I just posted it because it's a great scene.

You have no idea what forced animation even means, retard.

Completely out of context with the thread and you didn't bother to provide context. You only have yourself to blame

"Forced animation" doesn't mean anything. It's just a shitposting buzzword.

Is forced animation another way to say bad animation now?

It actually tends to refer to good animation

Forced animation doesn't mean anything. It's a directing problem, not an animation problem.

This is a thread about animation and I am posting good animation here.

Sansha Sanyou was great.

>This is a thread about animation and I am posting good animation here.
So because this is a thread about cartoons we can just post Tom & Jerry then? Because that's your retarded logic.

This is a thread about forced animation you fucking idiot.

Okay, that's what I thought at first, but everyone seems to love using vague buzzwords.

I wished it was just called good animation.

>you now remember the "forced" meme

Forced deep is my favorite

This is crap

What the fuck is supposed to be wrong with this animation?

It's forced

The point of the meme was to shit on kyoani for animating non-action shows "too well"

Autists get triggered if they see more than 4 keyframes per second.

Well, the jumps and flips are all a bit weightless, but that user is just bothered by a character moving a lot.

That's not a girls's back. That's not a girl's wingspan. That's not a girl's center of gravity. That's not a girl's belly. And that's not an anime girl's head size. (note she loses like 4 inches in height and 40lbs of overall mass at the end)

>animators go out of their way to add personality to character animation rather than the standard mouthflaps and still poses
>people call it forced animation

Are action scenes the only time you fags can accept abundant animation?

I like it.

Nice

No, it describes unnatural and jarring animation like and where there is an unnecessarily high amount of frames and movement.

Sauce?

Animator Expo, it's Robot on the Road I think.

Nah, these were all 100% fine.

There's a worrying amount of anime fans who are not interested in good animation.

this will never not be funny

I wish this short was better because Okiura animating titties should be A+ material.

You sure picked some terrible examples.

Most anime fans are bottom-feeders, if you haven't realized it by now.

>Gee, this demon girl sure doesn't natural.

Well duh.

It's like someone with talent not knowing when and how to apply such talent.
Not that I particularly mind it, I guess I consider it one of the appeals of animation to over accentuate motion, or the illusion of it. There is varied degrees of success though.

Joshiraku did it as a joke though, so there's that.

No animation fan would watch anime for the animation considering how it's full of shortcuts. There's really not much to appreciate.

ugh

The only problem with it is that it sticks out because the rest of the episode is 98% completely still characters moving their mouths

sauce? for aniimation reaserch,,

Was this just a trap?

Read the meta data.

>forced animation
When will this meme die?

There's nothing wrong with putting more work into scenes, the issue is poor animators not knowing what to do with higher budgets and whatever, so they make janky looking shit. That's not forced, that's just bad. It has nothing to do with how much they move or whether it's on 2's, it's all about poor application.

That's fucking retarded. As a big animation fan myself, 90% of the history of animation is animators finding ways around cost problems. Disney's noodle limbed characters like Mickey mouse? It was easier to replicate and draw for most animators, and drawing proper musculature was too hard. Iconic styles like Postcard memories and action smears come out of lack of budget.

Necessity drives invention, after all. Oftentimes the shortcuts are more entertaining, I'd argue that a show like Mononoke or Bakemonogatari or Ashita no Joe is far more visually interesting than Howl's Moving Castle.

Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again you fucking piece of trash.

Well, they have to be selective with where to allocate resources since anime production is full of constraints. It's better than consistently spreading out what little they have for bland mediocrity like modern western TV cartoons.

Would you feel better if I changed the filename of my "forced animation" webms to "bad animation"? What difference would it make? Calling it forced might be a meme, but regardless you still know more or less what it means just by watching the webm.

Ha ha, that's a funny pic. Can I save it?

Are those different lesbian oral sex positions she's showing off?

Thanks, have not thought of that. Nerawareta Gakuen if anyone else is interested.

It's all yours, my friend.