What the fuck is this "Muslims hate dogs" meme?

What the fuck is this "Muslims hate dogs" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdZvdKQeh-M
archive.is/YV9WH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk. The swedish artist that painted this have been threatened ever since he painted it, and has government sponsored security. It's Muhammed portrayed as a dog in a roundabout. I guess they really hate dogs lol.

I'm sure Swedes will support those who want to kill him though. This meme is just dumb btw

>meme

>meme
Most schools of Islamic law consider dogs as unclean, which means, among other things, that Muslims should not pray after coming into contact with them.

I saw this documentary on shitflix about a platoon in Afghanistan. The locals had dogs

the original goat rapist himself was a cat person

It's not a meme you idiot

they do though. dogs are unclean in islam, everyone knows that

It’s not a meme, toothpaste. Try google for your stupid question.

Muhammad didn't like dogs so a lot of Muslims take that as a sign that they shouldn't like them either

Watched a Muslim in Malaysia shoot a dog in the street, broad daylight. I was told this was normal.

I dont like dogs either.

They are dirty.

Most dogs are hostile to me without even provoking them.

Very few are smart. Smarter ones usually being shephards, huskies, and collies.

How can anyone hate this? I have a pug and I would honestly die defending him. Honest to god.

Lmfao I swear Sup Forums destroy brains.
We don't hate dogs nor do we consider them unpure but we consider that they have unclean tendencies, which is true so to pray we need to avoid touching dogs or any kind of animal except cats (which are alpha tbqh) but we're allowed to touch or play with them, we'll just have to wash ourselves after. The only time Muhammad (sws) had to kill dogs is when there was a rabies epidemia.

Yeah we know white people prefer have dogs instead of babies. It's pretty common knowledge among brown diaspora in Europe.

The dog's saliva is considered unclean in Islam.
>alot of doctors say that u shouldn't let your dog lick you tho

Someone post the webm of Muslims injecting acid into dogs. Been years since I've seen it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QdZvdKQeh-M

the somali muslims in my town aren't even allowed by their god to TOUCH a dog

Muslims do think dog is one of the worst insult.

These people didn't understand how helpful dogs could be, so only whites have trained them to be guard dogs, shepherd dog, pest control dogs. Allies !
Their dogs are shit, but it's their fault. Stupid people.

DON'T POST THAT

Blacks in general don't like dogs, whether Christian or Muslim or animist.

Looooool c'est quoi cette connerie sale babtou?

Guard and hunt dogs are even encouraged in Islam

This is it.

You do all that and believe that shit because muhammad didnt like them. The same way muhammad married his 1st cousin, so you married your first cousins at a rate of 70% in same places, and muhammad fucked a 6 year old, so you fuck six year olds and preteens in massive numbers. Get it?

Why is you you worship a pedophilic inbreeder again? Is it the mass-murdering you love?

Oh shit, almost forgot, muhammasd was a mass-murder and therefor so are modern muslim turds.

Muslims are allowed to have dogs for protection and herding.

We like to have both, kids love dogs. Most kids have that on their wishlist at some point in their life.

Yeah right
Go back to your country you filfth, then only you may talk to me

I literally just told you that the only time Muhammad had to kill dogs is when there was a rabies epidemia. And since when did he had sexual relations with a 6 years old lmao, next week she's going to be 3?

Muhammad (or what you think he was) isn't even worshipped in Islam you Jewmerican and have to be followed as much as Jesus for us. I swear ameridogs are truly the lowest creatures.

>Implying France isn't Algeria 2.0
Lol please, I'm in my country :^)

>not having both
fucking subhuman retards cant figure out that they have dominion over the lower species, sort of how we have dominion over them.

Brown, dumb, subhuman scum.

stay away from that "meme", its fake

you would know, proto-muslim

>Brown, dumb, subhuman scum.
The american

This. Wtf Israel?

If anyone has moslems in their neighbourhood make sure to post lots of these around to turn people against moslems so we can get this race war started. I live in a white neighbourhood personally because I’m not poor.

>And since when did he had sexual relations with a 6 years old lmao, next week she's going to be 3?
oh 9 my bad, he just married a 6 year old.

Never mind he married his cousin or anything I guess that doesnt bother you, since you probably married yours, and she was probably 6 or 7 at the time.

Muhammad is considered the perfact man to be emulated by all, this is a fact. Go ahead and deny his holiness and spurn his teachings any old time if you think otherwise. All I see is you defending him fucking a toddler, fucking his cousin, and murdering anyone who got in his way.

You kill for him, wouldnt you?

Muslim here, kind of. We don't hate dogs, but they are kept away from houses most of the time because they're kinda "unpure" for places where you have to pray. Most savages countries kill them though, like in Iraq in cities where mausoleums are.

Also cats are encouraged to keep in, as it's said they keep away Jinns as they are able to see both worlds.

Pour this energy into getting a job

Americans are the biggest retards on Sup Forums. They still would be even if they weren't the majority of posters here.

Or more specifically, this too.

I hate dogs too.

Sup Forums always disappoint me
Dogs saliva is unpure in islam
> "If a dog drinks from the vessel of any one of you, let him wash it seven times" - Muhammad

>"Whoever keeps a dog, his good deeds will decrease every day by one qeeraat (a unit of measurement), unless it is a dog for herding sheep, farming or hunting." -Muhammad

>a man saw a dog biting the dust because of thirst, so he took his shoe and started to scoop water up with it until the dog’s thirst was quenched. Allah appreciated his good deed and granted him entry to Paradise for it." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, no. 174)

Muslim btw.

Jewish tactics.

I’m on disability so I have lots of time for hobbies idiot

>Muhammad is considered the perfact man to be emulated by all, this is a fact.
Lmao look at this 56%er trying to make some Islamic theology. Nobody is considered perfect in Islam except God you retard. The way we have to follow him is the way he prayed and fasted, not what he did with at war with his companions.
Also the narration of Hisham ibn Urwa about Ayesha's age (ra) was rejected by his disciples themselves because he was senile at some point. Ayesha was still young, but older, around 19 when she first had her marital relationship.

>You kill for him, wouldnt you?
You really sound like you never talked to a Muslim before seriously get back to reality.

>Lmfao I swear Sup Forums destroy brains.
>We don't hate mudslimes nor do we consider them unpure but we consider that they have unclean tendencies, which is true so to pray we need to avoid touching muslims or any kind of animals except dogs (which are alpha tbqh) but we're allowed to touch or play with them, we'll just have to wash ourselves after. The only time Trump (sws) had to kill mudslimes is when there was a ISIS epidemia.

>france
>muslim
yeah I'm not sure what I expected.

>Lmfao I swear Sup Forums destroy brains.
The essential point conveyed in these reports is that dogs are impure animals, or, at least, that their saliva is a contaminant that voids a Muslim’s ritual purity. Hostility to dogs, not just as a source of physical but moral impurity, are further expressed in Prophetic reports claiming that angels, as God’s agents of mercy and absolution, will not enter a home that has a dog,[4] or that the company of dogs voids a portion of a Muslim’s good deeds.[5]

[4] Muhammad ‘Abd al-Rahman al-Mubarakafuri, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi bi Sharh Jami‘ al-Tirmidhi (Beirut: Dar al-Kutub al-‘Ilimiyya, n.d.), 8:72-73.

[5] Malik Ibn Anas, al-Muwatta’ (Egypt: al-Babi al-Halabi, n.d.), 2:969.

Get educated, shitskin. And fUCK OFF.

>assblasted
Is it even a surprise anymore? You can go on Sup Forums on the /mena/ thread (middle east nroth africa) and find plenty of french and uk flags

Bump for this

The taquiiya is strong with you Muhammad

Ah yes now the infamous taqiyya excuse. When did I hide my faith though? Because it's basically what taqiyya means; hiding your faith.

Yeah we are infested.
These fuckers were still eating camel shit in the desert while we created civilization. Now they think it's theirs.

yeah that's the mentality, i recognize too well. they are ungrateful bastards. "this is as much my land as it is yours". It isn't their country thugh, their countries are shitholes that's why they come to ours.

>The taquiiya is strong with you Muhammad

you got rekt, fat circumcised mutt faggot.

Muslims do not care about dogs, but if you so much as harm a cat the entire caliphate will violently execute you.

>france
>muslim
>we

bump
i need to fucking see this

You’re lying to our faces right now by saying Muslims aren’t dog hating sheep shagging sand bandits. Lemme guess tho, not ALL Muslims right?

fuck you nobody wants to see that

Muslim-approved dog, the Saluki.

Looks tight desu. Asam alom alake ‘em.

They know you're a dirty commie.

That explains why every single nigger kid run in fear when they see my manlet dog.

>hates dogs.
Fucks goats.
hmmm....

approved because theyre being starved

[Taqiyya Intensifes]
Islam means submission by the way

I only came to realize this meme when I once saw a muslim woman in full burkha walking a dog. It seemed such a weird combination.

That's a common misconception. The truth is The Prophet Mohammed let pigs fuck his ass, and he ate their shit.

>spend all your energy on the hollow pursuit of wealth instead of on improving the world
t wagecucks

This is the first time in 5 years browsing pol that I see so many muslims with european flags defending their faggot shit eating religion.

They are starting to be confident. Time to reform some Panzergrenadier regiments.

people from countries with wild dogs might have a different view on dogs

But hitler liked islam.
What you need is an inquisition backed by knightly orders.

People from countries with wild dogs are never white.

Wow don't you have any shame taqiyll my cunt why dont you

we know muslims prefer to fuck their cousins as well

>that flag
you tell me

I don't know. I'm a muslim and I love dogs. Also how come eastern europeans don't get any flack for torturing and eating dogs?

only in Asia and Oceania do they eat dogs, stupid sandnigger.

Those aren’t good Muslims then since cruelty to animals takes you straight to hell in Islam. There was a story I forgot of this lady who tortured cats throughout her life. And due to that was punished after her death in hellfire.

Even though she had been a good person in all other aspects of her life.

They prefer camels, even going so far as to hussy them up and have beauty contests.

archive.is/YV9WH

Jews at it again with their false flagging.