Do you guys know what's the saddest part about this multi-culti shit is? We're close to a point of no return...

Do you guys know what's the saddest part about this multi-culti shit is? We're close to a point of no return, and even IF the goverment decides to kick out the immigrants, they can't kick out women and men that have already race-mixed with the shitskins, the gene-pool will be fucked up eitherway.

Really?
I think the saddest part about multiculturalism is that it's the universal precondition of genocide but that's just me personally.

That is true aswell.

That always hurts me when I think about sweden.

Blackpill but true.
It's your duty to keep your genes alive.

Europe filled with Africans + 2 Billion Africans in 2050 will end in apocalypse for sure anyways.

that sounds like quitter talk.

Indeed, and I am also pretty sure that was part of (((their))) plan

>We're close to a point of no return

Not to mention that all of the trump supporters on Sup Forums are being ganstalked, and in all probability having their innards cooked with microwave weapons.

We'll probably all be dead before this shit reverses itself.

I'm having trouble walking, myself.

>I'm having trouble walking, myself.

So, getting another job is probably going to be impossible.

re-colonize africa and dump them in africa like its australia

>he doesnt want to secure the ethnostate AND bleach mixed qts

plebeian-tier White Man

Who would win Sup Forums?
Gojira VS Gamera?

OP you're fucking dumb

sounds like you need one of these, mr ubermensch

I can't afford that.

>We can kick out mudshits but can't kick out mudsharks

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Even at the minimum they can be socially ostracized to quietly end their lineage.

>they can't kick out women and men that have already race-mixed with the shitskins
You underestimate the West.

100% deserved situation by voting.

How about good old fashioned eugenics? Give everyone a test like the SAT, and the bottom 20% are sterilized. Of course this would affect some races more than other, but NO race would be 100% sterilized. If you want to be thorough you could add tests for empathy, time preference, aggression, and self direction.

Racism is just lazy half assed eugenics.

>Poland
You've probably never even met a non slavshit person in your life, what the fuck do you know

This isnt true. According to NASA you need 15.000 people to perseve a people.

More than you, mutt.
Infact I've met alot of Diffrent Europeans, been traveling alot.
also
>D&D
fuck outta here (((mutt)))

This.

It's ok I expect France or Britain to be no go zones for whities, which will alarm the rest of the world into a frenzy.
That's why they are doing it everywhere at once, at a relatively stable rhythm. But frenchies are getting it faster

this always hurts me when i think about germany

But we can.