Why are modern Germans such cucks?

>"The Star of David steadily ascended as the will to national self-preservation declined." A.H

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germans are a fucked up race. The tend towards extreme fanaticism of any sort. They are apparently unable to maintain moderate thoughts and predominantly are herd animals that cling onto the same tide.

Pretty much.

This wasn't even intended as a bait thread or anything, I am genuinely curious because basing on my interactions with Germans both online and in real life, they are incredibly emasculated and weak willed nowadays, even the Germans I see posting on Sup Forums seem so luke warm in their approach to any resistance. Perhaps losing WW2 was not only devastating for them on a genetic level but also a psychological level, more so than people seem to realize.

those are the ones you have exposure to, the germans that are alphas you'd never see on Sup Forums because they're making bank and fucking all the german women they can. but there's not enough of them to be desirable for them to fuck, so they import fucking other cultures to get their lust for pussy satiated. you'd be in awe with the presence of a german alpha near you that you'd want his dick too

Because Germans are law-biding and not being a cuck is illegal.

Every German I have ever played an online video game with has been a total cuck. Also danes... and swedes.... and finns...

6 million guilt trips to the ovens of shame
cause they caused a world war

germans are right though. be kind

Even after EVERYTHING that has happened in Germany over recent years, and not that I have much or any faith in a rigged 'democratic' system only around 20% of the country could even be bothered to vote for the most limp wristed, tepid kosher-Nationalist party with a literal lesbian who is what? Kinda of 'iffy' about Islam? Meanwhile they have the NPD and they go completely unrecognized, no backlash, absolutely nothing, just spineless. The Jews really did a number on them it seems.

>you'd be in awe with the presence of a german alpha near you that you'd want his dick too
That's quite a gay thing to say, but I'll take your opinion into account.

Ganz oder garnicht

Serbs caused world war to,and did genocide but you wont see them self hating and attempting suicide on national level.

Why are germans so brittle?

>Why are germans so brittle?
Well this is what I can't work out, the entire west is burning to varying degrees and it's clear that social programming which permeates the entire fabric of a culture is insanely recognizable and downright obvious in western Europe, yet I genuinely notice significantly less German opposition to this. Is this something that is unique to Germans? (their self destructive behaviour) Or was the programming imposed on them so much more effective and intense than what other countries in the west had to endure?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"

da,mn

Yeah, sounds about right. Tragic.

>Germans are a fucked up race
>be Germany
>lose to the shit flinging empire collapsing WW1 as the jews planned to bring every european monarchy down
>be poor as shit from (treaty of versailles)
>1918-1919 stop a 2 million strong communist revolution in your own country
>live poor as shit in the degenerate Weimar republic until 1933 where daddy Hitler came along
>daddy Hitler turns Germany from the poorest to richest country in Europe within a few short years by disobeying the bankers
>every country under the bankers are now itching for a war with Germany
>after the war (((they))) neuter Germany extra hard to make sure this never happens again
>be modern Europe
>influx of muzzies is going to make this happen again

Butthurt burger creating meme reality since we united in 1871.

>influx of muzzies is going to make this happen again
Why do day of the rope fags believe this? Who is going to fight this revolution of yours? The birth rate of native Europeans is astronomically low and the average male in the west is a beta soyboy nowadays.

There is literally nothing that can saver german. Even if they got the balls to go natsoc agian they would be wiped out within a year by israel and the jew allies.

70 years of Israeli-American propaganda

>David
But it's the satanic sign of solomon, the hexagram. If someone, papa h should know that