Mizukami's new series

>Mizukami's new series
Is it finally time

>May 21 2016: Last chapter of Sengoku Youko
>May 30 2017: New Mizukami manga
I can't wait to hate every single day of the month that a new chapter hasn't come out. A year's worth of planning.

Every day.

Every month.

>that name
>transparent backgrounds
Some people.

What's it about?

Yes

how many mangas does this guy write?

Your images will be much smaller if you save them as black&white.

>mangas
>How do I use google?

Even this joke is nostalgic. I can not wait. Here's to many years of fun and adventure.

Thanks, I often forget.

I mean he's done so much. SC, l&BH, SY, this, some short about a girl loving her alligator brother,etc.

Is senko younkou worth reading? I had read it before but it was slowly updating and i lost interest waiting.

My body isn't ready.

Sengoku Youko

Sengoku Youko is fantastic.

yes, it was great the second half was better

Did Sengoku Youko ever get particularly good?

I remember reading it until one of the main characters "died" early on which gave me cheap Dog Knight vibes and then never heard anything else about it throughout Spirit Circle's entire circulation

What's it about?

Good question, I have no idea

i didn't really like one of the main characters, the one that wanted to become a demon which is why i really liked the second half, it was worth it.

should i read SY or spirit circle first

There's a time skip and a main character change shortly after that.

What you remember is sort of like the climax of the prologue. Or close to it.

That was definitely a sour note but you should read the rest. It seriously rocks.

maybe spirit circle, it came first and i liked it more but is less battle focused than biscuit hammer or sengoku youko, its also like 45 chapters so it will take less time.
If you like more battles and a static "samurai fantasy era" setting pick sengoku youko.
They are not plot connected at all.

The madman pulled not one, but two tropes I usually hate sudden change of protags and not one, but two timeskips and not only made it work, but everything turned out better.
Also the joke character becomes the best character.
Pick it back up.

>that spoiler

I feel like the story before her "death" was a bit on the weak side, but almost immediately after it happens things start picking up fast.

It will be good to have him back

Spirit Circle > Lucile's > Sengoku Youko > every other manga

*Lucifer

You motherfucker

A year goes by. Things don't change. I look forward to this.

>A Japanese style fantasy battle!
Sounds like fun.

Is there more, STALKER?

Seeing how Sengoku Youko was his weakest work, that setting makes me cautious.

To be fair, he has gone on record how Sengoku Youko was written pretty much on the fly.

>user legitimately believes spirit circle is better the L&BH

Mizukami's poop is golden. But when you have been on a high with him, you just can't help but wish for more.

>How are we going to save the world?
>Just go in and beat up the bad guys.
>But how?
>I dunno. But you gotta.
>proceeds to save world
If Youko was "on the fly", then he can do whatever he wants and I'll probably still love it. Truly this is the power of high level one shot mastery.

You mean the description?
>Mizukami Satoshi's Japanese style battle fantasy filled with swords, ice and money is starting now!
>While being chase by mechanical sparrows in a moonlit night, a young girl name "Nerine" was saved by a man and woman. "Akehiko", a gloomy yet polite and stingy man, and his snow manipulating hyper active little sister "Yukio" will deal with monsters in anyway possible from persuation to elimination... That's the Nihonmatsu sibling!?
>The long awaited new work from Mizukami Satoshi! "The Adventure of Nihonmatsu Sibling and Kizukuri Keikoku"
Oh boy, more brother sister dealing with monsters. They're probably not blood related again.

Thanks Stalker

Sounds okayish. What's that Keikoku thing, personal name?

>木造渓谷
I've no idea. It's either a name or the title would be "The Adventure of Nihonmatsu Sibiling and the Wooden Valley".

Has he finally gotten over FGO

>Mizukami writes a persobified location
>still makes it work

>That pic
He plays FGO too?

Wait, was that what he's been doing for the past year? His latest posts are about Wyvern and Ibaraki, I don't think so.
Apparently so.

I doubt it but I'm curious if that influenced his new series in any way.

Neat. I finished Spirit Circle not long ago and I fucking loved it, even more so than Lucifer & the Biscuit Hammer.
I really need to read Sengoku Youko but most people here seem to think it's worse than those two, so I've been putting it off.

Worse than those two still leaves a lot of breathing room. Get to it user and be satisfied by the ending.

He drew a few pages that were basically him raging at the fact he wasn't getting the 5* he wanted and when he finally did, it was another guy.
So yes.

Speaking of which, can anyone translate these?
1/4

Can't agree more. Do it.

2/4

3/4

4/4

>He want the loli
Mizukami truly is a man of great taste.

I didn't realize Mozart was in the game.

That doesn't make sense, isn't he still alive?

You left it exactly when it's about to get better. It's full of amazing moments, read it.

Guess he dies eventually at some point in the future.

>a literal IMAGINATION battle like one of those you'd see kids in the playground do
I loved it so much

I want to put my penis in mountain bitch

It's been one year? Time flies.

Yfw clouds are better than the sun because they're too ignorant

Sengoku Youko is fucking great, just that it isnt spirit circle tier great.

I am fully convinced that Spirit Circle is Mizukami's best work.

Bless be the Lord, God have descended yet again.

Any news on when it will come out?

Fuck yes. Hope this tops Spirit Circle as his best work

Next issue of Young King OURs, so next month.

Spirit Circle. There's some developments in the later parts of Sengoku that get a lot more interesting after you've read Circle.

Damn, now I have to wait a month in blue balled agony. But then again, I should just be happy that Mizukami is still alive.

Spirit Circle is his best storytelling, easily, but I gotta give it to Samidare still. Purely personal preference though.

>a month
Assuming anyone even pick it up.

BLUE-NII!

Samidare was dope, but I felt it lacked the central moral theme that tied everything together like Spirit Circle did.

I mean it did, but Spirit Circle was a single story about a one concurrent idea, unlike Samidare which have a cast of characters with their own arcs and development.

But yes, Samidare is one of the best shounen that I have read to this day.

Its Mizukami, someone is bound to pick it up.

Well, unless there is some Translator drama like Tate Yuusha TL. Still remember that thread to this day.

Sengoku Youko had 3 timeskips. THREE. And the epilogue was lacking with no mention of what happens to Shakugan after Shinsuke dies.

>flying spaghetti monster
On another note Seven Seas is picking up Spirit Circle.

What happened? Project sniping?

She obviously dies old taking care of their family. The Kazamatsuri and Raidou lines keep on taking care of the demons in their town all the way up to modern japan.

She outlives her hubby by several decades before dying of old age herself. Their family keeps going and has a few cameos in Mizukami's earlier oneshots.

Since no one's doing it, here. Note that I've never played FGO before so I'm not familiar with the terminology.
----
>Title: Manga Diary, FGO and Gatcha chapter
>Mizu: So I've saved up 90 free Saint stones...
>Mizu: That's about 30 gatcha rolls
>Mashu: It's fine if you roll them
----
>Mizu: But these can also be use to defeat strong enemies
>Mashu: So, will you roll or not?
----
>Mizu: I've tried a gatcha simulator earlier
(Smartphone)
>Mizu: Well- I didn't get anything special
----
>Mizu: They say that those super rare five stars are 1% or even less
>Mizu: Well whatever, they're not showing up anyway
>Five Stars Merlin
----
>Mizu: And if I'm using these stones to fight then our strength doesn't matter
----
>Mizu: Besides, the one I want are Stheno and Euryale
>Mashu: So the loli

>Mashu: So, are you going to roll
>Mizu: Whatever, I'm not rolling
----
>Mashu: Hah-
----
>Euryale is three stars so she can drop from Friend Points Gatcha
>Twitter
>Mizu: Eh!
----
>Mizu: We're rolling the FP Gatcha!
----
>Mizu: She didn't drop!
>Mizu: Nothing but Mata Hari, Andersen and Mozart
----
>Mizu: Goddammit!
----
>Mizu: Guah

>Mizu: Sell them!
----
>Mizu: Ah, there's some Mana Prism left
>Mizu: Give me a recruitment charm
>Da Vinci(?): Okay
----
>Mizu: Use this one ticket on a story gatcha
>Mizu: I don't care about servants anymore, just get me a good equipments
>Mashu: Eh? Not doing a Pick Up?
----
>Mizu: I feel like Stheno and Euryale are more likely to drop from story gatcha
>Mizu: She's a three stars so she might show up here...
----
>Mizu: A bow?
>Mizu: Eurya-
----
>Arjuna: Servent Archer,
>Arjuna: My name is Arjuna

>Mizu: Oh what, it's a guy...
>Mizu: Ah, I'll be... in your care...
>Arjuna: He doesn't seem very welcoming...
---
>Mashu: Wha... he's a five star!? Like really rare!
>Mashu: So handsome!!
>Mizu: Oh, you're right!
----
>Mizu: Well- Welcome, Sir!
>Mizu: Ah, please, have some sparks
>Mizu: Enjoy
>Mashu: Eh, Ehhh... Thank you....
----
>Mizu: Wow... To get another one right after Merlin...
>What a timing...
----
>Mizu: But it's a guy...
>Mizu: A guy....
>Mashu: ...You're saying it
>Mashu: You're the worst
End

Vaan>Lafalle>Flors>Fortuna>Fuuta>Hotaru>Fuuko

Fuck yes.

First part of Sengoku Youko is meh-ish due to a really shitty protagonist. It gets better when the focus isn't on him or after the time skip.
And by better i mean awesome.

Senya > Jinka
Jinka a shit.

I have no exposure to the Fate Series besides the Learning FGO with Manga series, but I kinda want to see him do a guest chapter for that now.

Nice. Thank you user.

Honestly don't get all the hate for Jinka. Yes, he's a dopey edgelord, but it never really bothered me since Mizukami knows how to balance him out through his interactions with the rest of the cast.

Rocket trees.

>Shinusuke's grand-grand-grand-whatever-son
>yuki onna Youko

>Fortuna not being first
He did absolutely nothing wrong and was the best "evil" character i have ever seen

He did tons wrong. He failed to realize how much he actually valued the family he created with Koko, East, and Rune and ended up destroying it with his own hands. He was literally the cause of all his unhappiness, and his shallow ambition did little to hide it.

Neato.

Thanks STALKER

He did everything right. If you have the means to become an omnipotent god you can't let cuurrent morality stop you. He saved East killing people that would eventually reincarnate and with that power he could have achieved knowledge of everything

>wake up
>see (You)
>get spoiled
t-thanks