Best Generation?

Which was the best generation and why was it late Gen Y?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0zkZC4sVt8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Core Gen Y was best

>a bunch of products that happened to be sold when you were young
Look how great I am

How else would you be able to describe your childhood if not by the entertainment you enjoyed?

Late gen x was better, more tough and masculine.

Early Gen-Xer here,

You missed out on the late eighties experience.

Producers of American Psycho captured the club scene perfectly.
youtube.com/watch?v=z0zkZC4sVt8

Around late 2006 is when the switch from Late Y to early Z kid culture happened.

Hannah Montana premiered which was the Lizzie mcguire of the new generation, Bakugan took over Yu gi oh, The WB and UPN merged into CW, a bunch of early 2000s shows ended like Malcolm in the Middle, Charmed, That 70s show, Inuyasha, Yu yu hakusho, etc., Kids WB ended and there were no more Saturday morning cartoons, movies and shows were beginning to look more shiny and brand new. Blu Rays coming on the scene. The 7th generation of gaming hitting full swing with the release of the Wii and PS3. New TV shows such as DEXTER, Heroes, 30 rock, etc. Sam Goody and Tower Records closed down. Pluto stopped being a planet. New actors and celebs beginning to appear. At that point, it was clear we were slowly en-route to the 2010s.

When i was young i literaly just played kisschase all day with a couple mates and a bunch of girls

GUESS IM GENERATION PUSSY SLAYER AM I RIGHT? Hahahah!

Wierd how im still a virgin

late gen x, early gen y is best
all the rest are cuck fuel entertainment

Oh I dunno, how about the one that's literally called "the greatest generation"? Our grandparents/great-grandparents were the last generation of real people.

But they gave our countries away to immigrants and refugees

The Boomers didn't fight World War II you fucking idiot.

>Core Millienial here
>But I checked more Early Millenial stuff than core millenial

Is this what save me from be a complete faggot?

Yes

Same

Pretty much

>Bakugan took over Yu gi oh
this right here is where it all started

Also Hannah montana came out, that was a big dividing line. If you were too old for that show and thought it was annoying/bad compared to early 2000s shows, you're Millennial, but if you were young enough to be swept up in the phenomena, you're Gen Z.

Gen X got to taste freedom. They had it best

same here.

>people born in 2010 are 8 years old

Early gen Y reporting in

Mandatory for threads of this nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

fpbp
kids today will never understand the enchantment of getting up in the morning and turning on a PS or N64 or how good nickelodeon or cartoon network used to be

also slide thread, sage this

And today in comparison.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE&t=1s

HEDONISM: The Post

Can confirm.

I went out every night from 1986-1991
minus like 3 or 4 nights. Man the world has become one long drag,

Does anyone here remember ever hearing the term "Millennials" before 2012? I'd be interested in testimonials from people who heard the word "Millennials" uttered before 2012.

Somebody show me an account of them hearing "Millennials" said before 2012, because before 2012 it seemed to exclusively be "Gen Y", then a catchier/more demeaning name killed Gen Y very quickly.

Technically everyone pre-9/11 (or pre-2007 at most) got a taste of freedom

/thread
/unthread
kek
/thread